Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. (25896 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Wife To Husband: โ€˜my Pregnancy Isnโ€™t Yoursโ€™ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Austriaopen(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
Good day everyone, I need your opinion on this matter.

I've been dating this lady for like 4months now. Anytimee I try to visit her, she will only come to a junction for us to meet. I requested to know where she lives and also for me to know her people, she always decline the request claiming she's staying with someone not her relative, at a point I asked if she's a ghost ๐Ÿ‘ป which she deny.

The problem now is she suddenly came to my house with a pregnancy test strip, she carried out test in my present and the results came out that she's truly pregnant.

I scheduled for the following day to take her to hospital, she left my house that day and never return, anytime I call her on phone, she will not respond to come and see me, and I don't know where to locate her. I threatened her that if she refused to show up that I won't take responsibility for the pregnancy, she blatantly told me she will keep the pregnancy and take care of it by herself.

I began to worry if this is a baby factory things or she just used me to get pregnant and run or what is her mission?

File Photo Used for illustration

Where did you guys meet and can you give more highlights?
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Chibuzoripob: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
sad undecided is that her real pic in case we meet her somewhere
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Kamalex22(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Kekydiv(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nothing we no go see for this internet..

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by id4sho(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

I've been dating this lady for like 4months now. Anytimee I try to visit her, she will only come to a junction for us to meet. I requested to know where she lives and also for me to know her people, she always decline the request claiming she's staying with someone not her relative, at a point I asked if she's a ghost ๐Ÿ‘ป which she deny.

The problem now is she suddenly came to my house with a pregnancy test strip, she carried out test in my present and the results came out that she's truly pregnant.

I scheduled for the following day to take her to hospital, she left my house that day and never return, anytime I call her on phone, she will not respond to come and see me, and I don't know where to locate her. I threatened her that if she refused to show up that I won't take responsibility for the pregnancy, she blatantly told me she will keep the pregnancy and take care of it by herself.

I began to worry if this is a baby factory things or she just used me to get pregnant and run or what is her mission?

Baby will be sold at baby factory
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by EmekaBlue(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
If you have her Facebook contact trace her with style through friends in common.

The format doesn't really come to people's mind
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Austriaopen:
โ–  Where did you guys meet and can you give more highlights?
They probably met at a junction .... you no read? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Blazadenise(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
You self no try, you will see her off to a junction and walk back home, you can't trace her secretly to know her place,you sense it coming but you ignored it ... If you have her picture start searching her up,if you have sent money to her before start searching for her on social media and ask her friend list about her to get into her....

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by mariahAngel(f): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
I'm just confused, everything looks strange to me, I expected her to be dragging me to take my responsibility, instead I'm the one dragging her, I asked her to come over let's go to hospital for checkup, she refused to show up, I don't know where to locate her.

Do you really want the child?
That is what you get when you cast your seed by the wayside.

Be more intentional with your life.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Advancedman(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=Princeton92 post=126236602]Abeg is there a lady who will run away with my pregnancy cheesy cheesy

Come make we start business cool
Me too

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by emmylight4u: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
You don knack ghost belle๐ŸŒ
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by jubrilELsudan: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
AS E BE SO NA GHOST SHE BE OOO AND SHE DON COLLECT YOUR DESTINY OOOOO

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by VEHINTOLAR: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
emmydiamon:
If she planned it with her husband why then did she tell him in the first place that she is pregnant? She would have just keep quit and pretend nothing happened.

She might be troubled by her conscience. I think her intention now is to pin or give that pregnancy to another man but she knew one day,the child might want to know his or her real biological father if "kasala" bursts ! Having hinted the Op now,he can't say later in the future that he is not aware of the pregnancy !

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by STENON(f): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

Sorry bros but that part got me laughing, I have never read something like that before from a Man cheesy
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by IamKizzbrown10(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chai same thing Regina Daniel did when she got pregnant for me, she ran away
sorry o
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by CaptainFM1: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

You're not serious. What moral right do you have to claim the pregnancy? Did you marry her b4 "shooking" your tiny third leg inside her?

You don't even know any of her relatives going by your post and now you are saying she ran away. You're a very very stupeed man. That's how some men sleep with their destiny destroyers.

Anyway, lemmie advise you now. It's unusual for ladies to take a pregnancy away from a guy they love....even if they were married elsewhere. If a married woman pins your offspring in her matrimonial home, it's because she still value her marriage or she's trying to save her marriage. And by save, I mean the family may be looking for fruits of the womb and she's trying to salvage the situation.

Conventionally, rich women pays gigolo and disappear. Poor ones gives freely though secretly and once they conceive, they also disappear.

So, she telling you she's pregnant for you and yet disappear is just to cage your mind down. So that in future she can turn to you if things turn upside down in her present comfort zone which she doesn't need you to show your ugly head right now.

Mark my words, if she's truly pregnant for you and she disappears, she already caged you especially now that you're confirming that she's pregnant for you.....(like you're certain it's your semen's inside her). You may not know where she is, but she will most likely know where and how to find you when it's time to return your carbon copy.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by mikemiyaki: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maybe she doesn't want you to abort the pregnancy. She will bring the child to you when she/ he is born. Congratulations.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Whatisurproblem:
is Opening teeth your opinion? I really need advice on what to do right now.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by ukaface(f): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

My guess is
She is married, couldnโ€™t have take you to her matrimonial home. Her husband no fit give her belle, she used you, got preggy and cut communication with you so that you wonโ€™t claim the child and scatter her marriage.

My gender!
Well, Iโ€™m just guessing. I could be wrong
Cos her audacity to keep the child and not involve the father of the child in this trying economy brouhaha of Nigeria is questionable.

And, she fit be ghost o
Shey ghost go tell you say she be ghost?

Just find a way to meet her, that junction you guys use to meet, ask people around they might know her

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by ukaface(f): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
But op
Na for junction Una knack?
She can easily come to your house, why didnโ€™t you secretly follow her
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by CaptainFM1: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mabco:
Did u marry her?

That's actually the right question, otherwise, the idiot should not be claiming the pregnancy.
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Princeton92(m): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author = Advancedman post = 126245100]

You too what??
My friend will you leave here before I.... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by CaptainFM1: 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jeon:
First time seeing a Man worrying about pregnancy.

Esp when the man is worrying about a pregnancy that's not being desperately pinned on him. The whole story doesn't sound real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by haphizz57(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
You are not responsible for d pregnancy
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by NothingDoMe: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jeon:
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by NothingDoMe: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kajaard:

Probably started feeling remorse for playing with op's heart and penis. Who knows undecided
๐Ÿคฃ
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by CaptainFM1: 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In this life, you win some and you lose some sperm in the process ... so take heart and move on! lipsrsealed

Unless that was his last drop of sperm and he was desperate to have a child, otherwise the whole story sounds unreal.

I can't see any tangible thing he's done to trace the lady if he so want the child badly other than telling us a fictitious story on Nairaland.

If he wants people to be on the lookout for the lady on his behalf, he would give definite details about her. Oh sorry he doesn't know jack shit about her. I bet he doesn't even have her picture on his phone.

One quick question to him.... Has he ever transfer money to her? If yes, then he has a remotest lead to finding her.

Also, since he has her contact number, he can approach the court to have NIMC track her whereabout subject to his financial capacity.
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
CaptainFM1:
โ–  Unless that was his last drop of sperm and he was desperate to have a child, otherwise the whole story sounds unreal. I can't see any tangible thing he's done to trace the lady if he so want the child badly other than telling us a fictitious story on Nairaland. If he wants people to be on the lookout for the lady on his behalf, he would give definite details about her. Oh sorry he doesn't know jack shit about her. I bet he doesn't even have her picture on his phone. One quick question to him.... Has he ever transfer money to her? If yes, then he has a remotest lead to finding her. Also, since he has her contact number, he can approach the court to have NIMC track her whereabout subject to his financial capacity.
OP lost my attention when he indicated that dem dey meet each other for one junction. Who does that? undecided

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by delpee(f): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
she refused to come to my place again. I've been calling her for the past two weeks after we run the test and I told her to come the following day so we can go to hospital for proper checkup. She refused to come, she refused to tell me her location.

You can track her location via phone calls with the the help of a detective.

There are possible reasons why she's avoiding you....The baby may not be yours, she just needed a friendly sperm donor for her family, she wants to be a single mother or she's cooking something.....
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by Pharaohny: 12:14am On Oct 07, 2023
First time am seeing a grown up man worried over missing sperm
Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by emmyN(m): 12:21am On Oct 07, 2023
Jeon:

You must be living in the woods cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. by jaxxy(m): 12:21am On Oct 07, 2023
Lol check how u talk to her or treat her. No girl runs away with pregnancy unless she has sm1else she wants to pin it on.

2ndly since she refused to go the hospital with u could the test be fake or she just doesn't trust u and the hospital ure talking her to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eniola โ€˜Maeโ€™ Adeniji: "My Devastating Marriage Experience" / "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.