Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) (64867 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Dkunle: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2023
She's never alone

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Hungerbadoo: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:
lol.

Your mumu runs on nuclear plant I can see. It is heavy duty pro max. True true, hunger bad oo.
No need trading word with you swine. Eyes have been on you, it's just a matter of time. Watch you back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by CodeTemplar: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
No need trading word with you swine. Eyes have been on you, it's just a matter of time. Watch you back
...since that year...
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Truths9ja: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dkunle:
She's never alone
lol Na man hairstyle be this ooo. What a great creativity at its peak.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Truths9ja: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dkunle:
She's never alone
lol
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Cassandraloius: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
What the heck is this? grin
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Skillsnigeria: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by tiswell(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
You ipob, bandit, esn bastard son of a thousand unknown gunmen father. By the time i'm done with you will learn your lesson the hard. Keep deceiving yourself thinking this is a faceless forum. Watch your back
you have been noted!
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Confirmedzombie: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
The girl is a first olosho and full blooded obedients.

Very dumb, ugly, broke brainwashed illiterate.

Nonsense obedients
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Angrigowt: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
No car
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Firstcitizen: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
How is she gonna sleep?
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Saidfx(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Water no go still touch this head so... Wahala
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
What a beautiful style here
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
TruthsFM:
What a beautiful style here
your thread have hit front page. Why are you dropping comments like a ret*rded dimwit?
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Goodzinny: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
How does she sleep?
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Pootle: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
dont be shocked if it becomes a trend i cos i no understand this generation again o
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by seunayantokun(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
She's got someone to slay with her umbrella?
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Pootle: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

grin grin sha no scatter the hair when you catch her
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Mecka: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
you sabi suck toto?
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by HRMK: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
this wont protect her from anything!not sun or rain or wind!its just for show!nothing more!!
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Lumarstone: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
The smell of that hair after 7 days eh, Only married men go understand.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by izibili44: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
[So you be first class citizens abi. quote author=accordadoga30 post=126240223]Hehehe

She be like pig

Mere looking at her head you know she is a third-class citizen[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Zardex(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
She just wanted to gain attention.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by saveman91(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
The hair style got people talking on social media beside i saw it on ibom rant
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by backbone503(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Na PDP person
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by stuffs2002: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
TruthsFM:
Slay Queen causes a stir with her umbrella-inspired hairstyle

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://fb.watch/ntwSLJR80N/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCDaonRiWrU

Nice....
I'm proud of her
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Adewale1603(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Na who get lots and full head of hair can do this kind hairstyle.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by etrange: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
So what exactly makes her a slay queen? Or y'all just call ladies slay queens now?
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Electrochemistry(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
End time hairstyle!
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

Nice....
I'm proud of her
Iā€™m proud of her too šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / Where To Get Bulk Wholesale Hair Extentions In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.