Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) (64876 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Goalnaldo:
your thread have hit front page. Why are you dropping comments like a ret*rded dimwit?
lol are you still not satisfied with my comments niii?
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by purples25(f): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
What is 'slay queen'? An insult meant to shame young ladies into living like the older stiff ones.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
TruthsFM:
lol are you still not satisfied with my comments niii?
respect sir. I expected something else.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by funkemary(f): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
This can only be inspired by Yemi Alade
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Melagros(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
oregan:
How is she sleeping ?
That's the same question I want to ask
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:
respect sir. I expected something else.
lol you are very funny
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by uzomalahot: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by sulakishop(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2023
How she dey sleep
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Starking1000000(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2023
illicit:
Thats how obidients do

They will act silly to get attention

Hope you're enjoying the development, infrastructures, swimming in crude oil, security, electricity and all the wonderful things tinubu is giving Nigeria?

I even had $ is now 300 Naira
All hail tinubu

Cement is 2500 only for news
All hail tinubu

1st class in CSU
All hail tinubu

Edi0t tribalist SW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / Where To Get Bulk Wholesale Hair Extentions In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.