Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Can A Man Rape His Wife? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Man Rape His Wife? (9920 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Three Women Kidnap Man, Rape Him And Steal His Semen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by ronkebp(f): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
toba:

i've answered/explained it already. Marriage is a legal institution in the eyes of the law hence this issue of raaappe in marriage hasnt been clearly prohibited or outlawed. but any kind of forceful penetration without the consent of one of the parties in a relationship which is not backed by law attracts a punishment. I think the jail term for rrrappe in Nigeria is not less than 11 years behind the bar. Im yet to see a married man jailed in Nigeria for rrraape

I kind of understand where you are coming from, i feel you!!!!
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
toba:

hmm u are enlarging the scope of the discourse by importing morality into it. Morality will lead us into asking many questions. Is it morally right for a wife to deny her husband $ex? will it be morally right for the husband to go look outside cos the wife had denied him his right unjustly?
[size=14pt]Good! Very clever to sidetrack the other Questions and Picked out Morality! Kudos!

Now Your questions are simple! It's wrong for a wife to deny her husband sex! And it is wrong for the husband to go look outside cos the wife has denied him sex!. . . Did i answer you?

Now, Back to topic! A woman is normally not in the mood all the time, Right or Wrong?
Should you as her husband understand why she is not in the mood or not?
Now can you justify rape, on the premise that a woman said she is not in the mood?
Now, after violating her, and she is in pains, do you hump her again, because you are in the mood?
You raped her last night, she is in tears, and obviously in serious pain, and ofcourse she is still your wife and should not deny you sex, right? Now again you demand to hump her in the morning and she says no, "i'm in pain" you violate her, cos she is you wife? SMH! And for the 10th time. . . F[b]u[/b]ck the Law! smiley
Is it every time a man is in the mood?
Can the woman also go outside for sex, if the man is not in the mood, or tired, at that particular point in time?
Is it Morally right, for a man who came back tired from work to DENY his wife sex? DUH! You didnt think it thoroughly then i see!

Pls answer my questions, i'm so loving this! wink wink
[/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by sexsinners(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2011
toba:

i've answered/explained it already. Marriage is a legal institution in the eyes of the law hence this issue of raaappe in marriage hasnt been clearly prohibited or outlawed. but any kind of forceful penetration without the consent of one of the parties in a relationship which is not backed by law attracts a punishment. I think the jail term for rrrappe in Nigeria is not less than 11 years behind the bar. Im yet to see a married man jailed in Nigeria for rrraape

how can an ugly man like you get such a pretty girl
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
sexsinners:

how can an ugly man like you get such a pretty girl
is it paining u that God blessed me with such a damsel? embarassed
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
toba:

[size=14pt]Hmm! Because it has not been clearly prohibited or outlawed, makes it right to [b]r[/b]ape a woman? And now, the law is forcibly against violence against women, but supports violation pertaining to sex? Why is the law contradictory? Now which is worse, hitting your wife's face or forcibly ra[b]p[/b]ing her? For the 11th time, F[b]u[/b]ck the Law! smiley

Hehehe! Married man jailed for violation? Hmm! Me sef neva see, and again, i'm yet to see a lot of men Jailed for Jailable offenses! Is the law ok at all? grin grin[/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Thank you! I really don't undersdtand why peopel are so daft when it comes to matters of sex and marriage.

No, it it not the same reason! You and many other men are the reason why this persists!

Thank you!!! Well said!

Who said anything about punishtment? Stop thinking with your pënis.

Where is this law that you all keep talking about?!?! Show it since apparently you all want to use the law as a means of justifying such a heinous act!!!

Do you have to keeping repeating this just to make your feminist point ? Anyways,it's nice arguing with you.take care.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Toba, how far nau? Na so you wan leave me for dryer? You never answer my questions na! sad [/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by claremont(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2011
Yes, a man can be guilty of r-aping his wife. I wonder why a man would go as far as r-aping his wife, when there are other women outside who are very willing to help him massage his loins; doesn't make any modicum of sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by sexsinners(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2011
claremont:

Yes, a man can be guilty of r-aping his wife. I wonder why a man would go as far as r-aping his wife, when there are other women outside who are very willing to help him massage his loins; doesn't make any modicum of sense to me.
well well well , using a sin to cover for another sin,

God help you seriously!

you will one day see the light, the warmnest of god and you will believe again you will believe

amen
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by sexsinners(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2011
God i beg help THEM help them!!.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Gbenge77(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2011
No.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Progreen: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2011
seeex in marriage can never be a rape or force.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by sexsinners(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2011
Progreen:

seeex in marriage can never be a violation or force.

ohhh i feel very sad for ur wife
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by pkv(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2011
ronkebp:

As long as the woman says NO!!!!!!!! foR whatever reason, and the man; carries her, removes her wrapper/ skirt/shorts by force and by fire, with the WOMAN still resisting, and the man forces her legs open and forces his thing into her,and restains her, pinning her to the ground or bed with all his might, then that is R.APE, whether MARRIED OR NOT.
any personal xperience?!d way u described it says "it happend 2 me".kpele!
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2011
Progreen:

[size=14pt]Shaking my coconut head!. . .[/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by 27naira(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2011
Nawa o !
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2011
what kinda question is dis? mr poster am not sure wat u mean!dis question emanated from the dark sense of d brain!
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by pkv(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2011
Progreen:

omo no b d way 4ward na.d ting no go even sweet u
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2011
The answer is yes------------------------------ By not leaving owo obe ( soup money) before leaving the house.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by 2tek: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
if ur wife tries to deny u sex cos she has a headache,give her PANADOL EXTRA nd ASPIRIN to drink then wait 4 a few hrs(say 2-3hrs). D headache must hav disappeared even if its migraine headache den u can start cruising from JERICHO to JERUSALEM.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Spyker: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
There is no rape in marriage in as much as the law is concern. Technically, it's like saying a man was raped by a woman even though it is possible, the law is silent on this issue. Lawyers in the house, hope i'm right?
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by dabrake(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
claremont:

exactly what i would have done
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Princek12(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
A man can rape his wife if he forcibly penetrates her. My advice, however, is that every married man whose wife denies him sex should have a mistress. That way, once his wife says no to sex, rather than risk a charge of rape, that man should go and have sex with his mistress. The woman will not claim rape, and the man will be happy. Shikenah!
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
Princek12:

A man can violation his wife if he forcibly penetrates her. My advice, however, is that every married man whose wife denies him sex should have a mistress. That way, once his wife says no to sex, rather than risk a charge of violation, that man should go and Be Intimate with his mistress. The woman will not claim violation, and the man will be happy. Shikenah!
i subscribe to dis because i nor fit shout as i nor be awilo!
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
Princek12:

A man can violation his wife if he forcibly penetrates her. My advice, however, is that every married man whose wife denies him sex should have a mistress. That way, once his wife says no to sex, rather than risk a charge of violation, that man should go and Be Intimate with his mistress. The woman will not claim violation, and the man will be happy. Shikenah!
[size=14pt]. . .Therefore, any woman whose husband denies her sex, with the "excuse" that he had a hectic day or he's tired or not in the mood, should also go outside and get satisfied. . . Hmm! Quite a helpful solution to the problem, and this in the long run would bring marital happiness!. . .

Rubbish!. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
hey! U small boi! U neva still grow up? Straffkills!
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
Spyker:

There is no violation in marriage in as much as the law is concern. Technically, it's like saying a man was violated by a woman even though it is possible, the law is silent on this issue. Lawyers in the house, hope i'm right?
u are 1000% right. Theres no law that would put a man behind bars for r@ping his legally married wife. if boy friend and girl friend does, who ever thats found guilty between the 2 goes to jail
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by logica(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2011
I think this is what the Nigerian Law defines as despoil:

Section 357 of The Criminal Code act (Nigerian laws Cap 38), applicable in the south of Nigeria, defines violation as: "Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her consent, or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of false and fraudulent representation as to the nature of the act, or in the case of a married woman, by personating her husband, is guilty of an offence which is called violation.

"unlawful carnal knowledge" means carnal connection which takes place otherwise than between husband and wife

From that definition, a husband cannot despoil his wife. Carnal knowledge within the confines of a marriage is always legal.

I wonder why a tool that's supposed to censor my English ends up putting wrong constructs in my post.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

hey! U small boi! U neva still grow up? Straffkills!
[size=14pt]SMH! Rantings of a M[b]A[/b]D Niger Delta Man!. . .

Next time you see matured minds, trying to have a discussion, or an exchange of ideas and you have nothing constructive or meaningful to contribute to the issue at hand, i suggest you keep your dirty trap of a mouth, SHUT! Hard as it may seem, but try so hard, to sit on your itchy fingers or betterstill, cut 'em off, to avoid you typing balderdash and hitting on the reply button! This is not your village beer Palour!. . .  smiley
[/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Rodaliga: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
Is just like a woman nt cookin 4 d husband, after which he goes out to a nearby canteen, even when a woman is damn tired she tries to put food on d table b4 d husband comes bk, misunderstanding/quarrel can lead a woman to starve d husband in terms of food,sex n even attention.she'ld even prefa rape to seein him sleep wif anoda gal.rape in matrimony,big joke!
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by BroKen1: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
[color=#550000][/color]y NOT grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice / Nigeria Loses N3.133trn To Cybercrime Annually — NITDA DG / Man Kills Ex-lover In UK Over Child’s Religious Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.