Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Can A Man Rape His Wife? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Man Rape His Wife? (9918 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Three Women Kidnap Man, Rape Him And Steal His Semen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53am On Oct 23, 2011
^Emmmh bros ur point is , u dey tribble up and down d thread like taribo west .

Make sense biko
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by maninmood(m): 12:56am On Oct 23, 2011
^^ And we are blessed with 2 kids. If I dey dribble up and down like Okocha, no be me own my wife? Are you one of the Ajebos that don't know how to give different styles to their husbands? You'd better be careful, some girls dey wey dem go snatch am from you. Gbam! I am still going to have more 3 kids cuz I love her so much. I can't have enough tongue wink
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Witi(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2011
My grandfather is laughing at this topic, imaginecheesy.
Anyway there is sexual assault in marriage according to nigerian law but an husband cannot be charged for rapping the wife.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by djeezy(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2011
Yes a man can violate his wife but it differs. There is a case where a man violated his wife and was found guity. He violated his wife in her parents home and not their marital home. There is a difference between a public place and a private place as in the case of affray. Violation of a woman is rarely enforceable in Nigeria because of customary law. I am a future lawyer and i am totally despise violation of a woman.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by MC1(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2011
Toba, God will BLESS u!!, dont mind all these other empty heads who jump on threads void of facts and good reasoning but armed with blind sentiments and twisted ideas of civillization. Sexkillz and ink, wetin. Mtcheewww, may a man should start denying the wife attention and care, and let's see how that would sit with the women folk. Nonsense!
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by omoredia: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hey peeps it seem u guys don't know. Ladies sometimes like a rape kinda sex. Its a sexual fantasy. Even a lot of ladies violate their husbands even more than the men do to their wives. Rape sex is great sex lol
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
omoredia:

Hey peeps it seem u guys don't know. Ladies sometimes like a violation kinda sex. Its a intimate fantasy. Even a lot of ladies violate their husbands even more than the men do to their wives. violation sex is great sex lol
[size=14pt]SMH![/size] undecided
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by cynthiafred67(f): 12:32am On Oct 24, 2011
it is wrong weda it is his wife or gf rape is rape.
God2man:

If there is no perfect undestanding between the husband and wife, the law and the conscience will regard it as R@pe. There are some cases that the wife may not be in the mood, may be tired, or indispose, and it can also happen to the husband. If there is a perfect understanding between the two of them and they love each other so much, the s.ex will still go on,despite the unfavourable circumstances with endurance and patience. In this case, the law will not regard it as R@pe. On the other hand, if the undestanding is not there, it may be regarded as R@pe. The law, and the conscience, will frown at it. God bless you. God2man.

Hmmmmm
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by xtgozie(m): 3:35am On Nov 02, 2011
[b][/b] dats important to note
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by hunniebomb(f): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
All of una in favor of r@pe being acceptable in marriage shld be ashamed of yourselves. So the only way to get your wife to sleep with you is by using force? Instead of you to ramp up your sexu@l repertoire (dat na d wife sef go wan tear una clothes off), na force u dey use. Smh.

Also as d husband y not find out the reason behind ur wife not always being in the mood. It cld be stress from work, family, not enjoying sexx with u etc.

Watever u want 2 do 2 ur wife, imagine it being done to ur lovely daughter. If u can stand ur daughter coming to u with tears about being constantly r@ped by her husband and u still hand her back, then u seriously need mental evaluation.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Mkez(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bluetooth2:

This same reason is what every other men will give but the women seem not to understand what sexx mean to men.It's either they get it from their wives when pressed or chose to get it elsewhere.if women can bend a little to the sexual demands of men,the level of marital conflict will be put to check.

sex is met for women not men
I keep saying this often and often.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge / Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice / Nigeria Loses N3.133trn To Cybercrime Annually — NITDA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.