Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Can A Man Rape His Wife? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Man Rape His Wife? (9919 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Three Women Kidnap Man, Rape Him And Steal His Semen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by BloodShed1: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2011
WTF??

How can you even ask that question?

SMH
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by logica(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
These silly people that just like to argue. I have posted what the law states, now you are saying "will you do what's wrong even if the law says it's right"? I thought the law defines what's wrong from right. Or are you all now making your own laws?
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by fred2265: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Meristem: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
Yes. A man can r@pe his wife, BUT if a man ever rapes his own wife, something is wrong with BOTH OF THEM.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Meristem: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2011
Yes. A man can r@pe his wife, BUT if a man ever rapes his own wife, something is wrong with BOTH OF THEM.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Meristem: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2011
but I also agree with logica from the legal perspective. I hate it when people practice moral grandstanding instead of being objective,realistic and pragmatic. When an armed robber comes knocking, most of us carry guns and fire at them. Now does that mean that IT'S OK TO KILL A FELLOW MAN? the law mst be divorced from morality. The law says that you cannot be held liable for behaving in a certain way under a circumstance; it does not say its OK to behave dat way!!!!! Let's stop hyperventilating pls.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by moshoodn(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
Nigerians in the stone age. . . . We think we are civilized but we ain't.
I'm so sorry at most of the responses.
Thats why Nigeria is in continual chaos when a man isn't acting right and a woman isn't up to her task.
Why must a man rap.e his wife in the first place. . . However, why should a wife refuse his husband sex?;->
flimsy excuses i guess.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by moshoodn(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
Nigerians in the stone age. . . . We think we are civilized but we ain't.
I'm so sorry at most of the responses.
Thats why Nigeria is in continual chaos when a man isn't acting right and a woman isn't up to her task.
Why must a man rap.e his wife in the first place. . . However, why should a wife refuse his husband sex?;->
flimsy excuses i guess.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
logica:

These silly people that just like to argue. I have posted what the law states, now you are saying "will you do what's wrong even if the law says it's right"? I thought the law defines what's wrong from right. Or are you all now making your own laws?
they are silly and ignorant. what concerns God and morality with what the law say?

its as if u want to investigate a juju matter by accussing someone of invoking juju on u without any assault or battery or claim someone attacked u in the dream. what concern the law with those BS? smh
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
goodluck to them
[size=14pt]Did you say goodluck to atheists? But you are trying to pretend to be an theist, to buttress your point! Arent you willing to be a pretentious full fledged atheist for the sake of the points you are making? No?[/size]
im sure u can read the English i adopted which says 'lets pretend' that alone should tell u its an import for the discourse.
[size=14pt]Your adopted English is faulty!. . .
Again for the import of the discourse, you, toba are willing to forfeit your faith and what you believe, just to win an argument? You are a well known vociferous Christian against atheists, and Christians are known to stick to their beliefs rather than give in to the law of men that conflicts with their conscience, therefore, because of your antecedents, one would naturally expect you to stick to what you believe as a christian! Let's say i oblige your request to be an atheist on this thread, how can you reconcile your arguments with being an atheist, since an atheist would never violate his wife?
[/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

they are silly and ignorant. what concerns God and morality with what the law say?

its as if u want to investigate a juju matter by accussing someone of invoking juju on u without any assault or battery or claim someone attacked u in the dream. what concern the law with those BS? smh
[size=14pt]A silly statement from a silly half baked Christian! For you to ask this singular question shows you DONT know the essence of a TRUE Christian! Nairaland Christian trying so hard to impress! SMH![/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by emmatok(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
Legally r-aping your wife is called[b] SPOUSAL ABUSE.[/b]

It is not called r-ape in marriage.

Any non-consensual sex between husband and wife=SPOUSAL ABUSE.

It now left for the lawyer to define the type of abuse.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]A silly statement from a silly half baked Christian! For you to ask this singular question shows you DONT know the essence of a TRUE Christian! Nairaland Christian trying so hard to impress! SMH![/size]
how does this affect u personally or make ur argument anything better than being silly?
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]^^Cos your statement reeks of silliness? [/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
Wowzie toba omo oba i hate to put on d spot but if i talk i do today , u go begin rapeee me bdat

hmmmm my feelings are doing 490 degrees o , i no wan person wey go bruise my galileee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
your lame attempt to actually drift from the main focus of the discussion is pathetic and makes no sense. I choose to be on the side of the law and thats it
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Did you say goodluck to atheists?
  u want me to wish them badluck right? u deal with that yourself

But you are trying to pretend to be an theist, to buttress your point! Arent you willing to be a pretentious full fledged atheist for the sake of the points you are making? No?[/size][size=14pt]
this is irrelevant and makes no sense. l choose to stand by what the law says right now and judging from the perspective of atheists, your linking God into the subject of the law is worthless

Your adopted English is faulty!. . .
im beginning to suspect that u have a comprehension challenge. go back to the post to see and read within the context. and see the reason for my choice of words
Again for the import of the discourse, you, toba are willing to forfeit your faith and what you believe, just to win an argument? You are a well known vociferous Christian against atheists, and Christians are known to stick to their beliefs rather than give in to the law of men that conflicts with their conscience, therefore, because of your antecedents, one would naturally expect you to stick to what you believe as a christian!
this is still irrelevant cos your bringing in God to the discussion is lame. God didnt create the law. did he create the law which we are talking about?
Let's say i oblige your request to be an atheist on this thread, how can you reconcile your arguments with being an atheist, since an atheist would never violate his wife?[/size]
show me where i have explicitely stated what i personally would when confronted with such a situation?
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^Cos your statement reeks of silliness? [/size]
u know i dont tolerate BS and childish rant. My posts from page 1 of this thread are still available for ur perusal. If u are serious and just dont want to be acting up lets stick to the topic leaving aside sentiments
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^ Re read that rubbish you wrote up there very slowly and truthfully ask yourself if any of it made any sense to you!  wink

For the 13th time, Fcck the law in matter's of conscience![/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
u know i dont tolerate BS and childish rant.
[size=14pt]SMH! I dont know Jackshit! You come across as the exact opposite! [/size] wink
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
fuuuck the law? ok no problem. u can take ur case to the NA in Abuja for them to help u fffuucck the law. lol
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^^ Re read that rubbish you wrote up there very slowly and truthfully ask yourself if any of it made any sense to you!  wink

For the 13th time, Fcck the law in matter's of conscience![/size]

Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]SMH! I dont know Jackshit! You come across as the exact opposite! [/size] wink
l dont want us to get personal or emotional. If u want to debate, u are free to do so if not, steer clear. what we are saying is what the law tells us and not what an individual thinks.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by andyanders: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
That is Statutory vRap.e. If you force your legal wife under any circumstance to have Se.x without herconsent, that is vRap.e.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

l dont want us to get personal or emotional. If u want to debate, u are free to do so if not, steer clear. what we are saying is what the law tells us and not what an individual thinks.  
[size=14pt]Bulls[b]h[/b]it!. . . And for the 14th time, Fcck the law for telling me violating a woman is right, because she married me! wink[/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Wowzie toba omo oba i hate to put on d spot but if i talk i do today , u go begin rapeee me bdat

hmmmm my feelings are doing 490 degrees o , i no wan person wey go bruise my galileee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
forget that one. l dey kampe. my late pastor tells me something back then which is 'gbogbo eejo lo loro ti e'

will join u at the other side soon
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Bulls[b]h[/b]it!. . . And for the 14th time, Fcck the law for telling me violating a woman is right, because she married me! wink[/size]
meaning we are not on the same frequency cos i choose right now to stand with what the law says.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

meaning we are not on the same frequency cos i choose right now to stand with what the law says.
[size=14pt]Yeah! When you are violating her, make she hurt's real bad! And dont stop till she goes limp!. . . The law is solidly behind you! wink[/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
ok i'll follow ur advice.

BTW didnt u vote today?
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]I'm neutral to politics!. . . That's why i DONT discuss politics!. . .[/size]
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by God2man(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
If there is no perfect undestanding between the husband and wife, the law and the conscience will regard it as R@pe. There are some cases that the wife may not be in the mood, may be tired, or indispose, and it can also happen to the husband. If there is a perfect understanding between the two of them and they love each other so much, the s.ex will still go on,despite the unfavourable circumstances with endurance and patience. In this case, the law will not regard it as R@pe. On the other hand, if the undestanding is not there, it may be regarded as R@pe. The law, and the conscience, will frown at it. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by MyneWhite1(f): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
Yes, and it is a crime called rape
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by maninmood(m): 12:43am On Oct 23, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yeah! When you are violating her, make she hurt's real bad! And dont stop till she goes limp!. . . The law is solidly behind you! wink[/size]

hmm, hey, oga sexskillz, una don marry? If you've not married, please suspend this thread for now. Women, start denying your husbands sex, nice girls dey outside, I mean nice ones tongue wink
Re: Can A Man Rape His Wife? by maninmood(m): 12:49am On Oct 23, 2011
Myne White:

Yes, and it is a crime called violation

And when your husband start denying you sex for like 3 weeks, what do you do? Some masturbation cool My women satisfies me so much, that is the key reason I don't look out. Even when she doesn't feel like, once I ask her, she will be ready, she doesn't complain. And she satisfies me as well. wink smiley One of the reasons I hate those Ajebos undecided angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice / Nigeria Loses N3.133trn To Cybercrime Annually — NITDA DG / Man Kills Ex-lover In UK Over Child’s Religious Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.