Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records (13551 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / 2019: Atiku Submits His Nomination Form To PDP (Photos) / Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by MatrixCircle: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2023
Funny country.
Now Tinubu's lawyers are now saying Baba got his certificate from third party vendor. Every day new things are coming up to defend lies.

Was this third party vendor ever mentioned at PEPT ? NO.
Did CSU authorize any third party to issue her certificate ? NO.
Confusion everywhere.
One thing with lie is that it has no end. They keep bringing up lies to cover another lie which has no End until they accept the TRUTH.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Jeamillz2020(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2023
I dey wonder if i send my acct num to aso rock
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by izunned: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
aswani:

Honestly, if there is one thing frustrating about President Tinubu, it is his lack of willingness to use his executive powers to put the Atiku and Obi noise to bed once and for all. For all his faults, Obasanjo was someone to admire in this regard.

How can people with so many skeletons in their cupboard be dragging someone so strongly? Me I can't take it ó, ah ah.

Imagine Atiku of all people effectively shouting aluta continua. And there are outstanding Pandora Papers questions to be asked of the leader of IPOBidients too.

I can only imagine President Tinubu, like all other right thinking people in our great country Nigeria, derives immmense joy from seeing IPOBidients useless themselves on social media time and time again.
Foolish man
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by slowice(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Alliswell248:

Too dull. Why are this dull?
Can you forge what you have?
Did the school said he forged it?

You guys are really headless mob just the way Soludo called you.

Sense can't forced into your dumb brain as stupeed people are bound to remain stupeed
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by aswani(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Okechinwadike:
how? insult atiku or hausa people not igbos mean while how do you differentiate between igbos and other tribes in this nairaland? just your hate for the igbos that's just the truth

I have been on Nairaland long enough to be able to tell when an IPOBidient has typed something.

First off, the contents of the post consists of illogical denigration of President Tinubu. Secondly, there is an unhealthy infatuation wih Peter Obi. Thirdly and most importantly, the post makes zero sense and adds nothing to the discussion at hand.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by DeTruthh: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
aswani:

Honestly, if there is one thing frustrating about President Tinubu, it is his lack of willingness to use his executive powers to put the Atiku and Obi noise to bed once and for all. For all his faults, Obasanjo was someone to admire in this regard.

How can people with so many skeletons in their cupboard be dragging someone so strongly? Me I can't take it ó, ah ah.

Imagine Atiku of all people effectively shouting aluta continua. And there are outstanding Pandora Papers questions to be asked of the leader of IPOBidients too.

I can only imagine President Tinubu, like all other right thinking people in our great country Nigeria, derives immmense joy from seeing IPOBidients useless themselves on social media time and time again.

What are you waiting for? If you have evidence against them, you go forward. Atiku has brought his own evidence. Don't come here and make noise like a lunatic.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by aswani(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Okechinwadike:
just your hate for the igbos that's just the truth

Please go through my posts to see where I have extolled the virtues of Nd'igbo.

However, for those hard of hearing, Igbo people are lovely to be around, hard working and loyal amongst their many positive traits.

IPOBidients on the other hand are full of hate and bile and will never ever see happiness in their lives until they change their vile attitude.

Despite the above though, I still don't hate IPOBidients but me and dem go drag ourself tire for dis Nairaland.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Ayodeoba: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
seunmsg:
This is not enough. It’s time for Tinubu to fight Atiku dirty. He should start by prosecuting him for all his past corruptions. Secondly, a FOI request should be made to the FBI to release Atiku’s record. Another request should also be made to the US Senate to release a certified true copy of Atiku’s indictment.

A final request should also be made to the UK metropolitan police to release the Peter Obi’s file. That dude was arrested, detained and deported from UK last year. He has been barred from entering the UK again. Tinubu should immediately go after him and unearth the reason for his arrest and deportation. There should be an official investigation into the Pandora Papers scandal as well. Enough of this gentleman nonsense.
distraction and a total waste of time
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Omoawoke2(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is a certificate forger and must be removed

The most powerful ibos home and abroad, history and current are not enough to remove Tinubu
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Omoawoke2(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
seunmsg:
This is not enough. It’s time for Tinubu to fight Atiku dirty. He should start by prosecuting him for all his past corruptions. Secondly, a FOI request should be made to the FBI to release Atiku’s record. Another request should also be made to the US Senate to release a certified true copy of Atiku’s indictment.

A final request should also be made to the UK metropolitan police to release the Peter Obi’s file. That dude was arrested, detained and deported from UK last year. He has been barred from entering the UK again. Tinubu should immediately go after him and unearth the reason for his arrest and deportation. There should be an official investigation into the Pandora Papers scandal as well. Enough of this gentleman nonsense.

Just wait and watch. I really pity atiku down.

Tinubu has been so magnanimous to him, he has been so calm in all of this. But the return leg won’t be funny, the way Atiku will go down and be disgraced, he will wish he was never born as a Nigerian.
First he will lose all the northern privileges and sympathy, when they strip him naked, and they start to bombard him, he will have nowhere to run for sanctuary
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Stoplying: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
There is a deliberate confusion by tinubu's lawyers. They are trying to confuse contractors working for universities under contract to print dipolmas and vendors whom are private and random shop owners. The Americans use the name vendor when talking about contractors. It is just a coded word. The Americans are not referring to random shop owners but to contractors who work for universities under a contract to deliver diplomas.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Yoighaman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Simple question:

The certificate Mr. President submitted to INEC, was it given to him by CSU? Is it the same with that issued to his course mates?
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by rickleye: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/certificate-saga-presidency-says-atiku-desperate-as-ex-vp-submits-tinubus-chicago-varsity-record/

TLDR …
Anyhoo . Nobody to blame but Tinubu - he could have jumped infront of this to control the narrative. He could have supported Osinbajo to be president.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by rickleye: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Yoighaman:
Simple question:

The certificate Mr. President submitted to INEC, was it given to him by CSU? Is it the same with that issued to his course mates?

No Sir !

1 Like

Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by rickleye: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Stoplying:
There is a deliberate confusion by tinubu's lawyers. They are trying to confuse contractors working for universities under contract to print dipolmas and vendors whom are private and random shop owners. The Americans use the name vendor when talking about contractors. It is just a coded word. The Americans are not referring to random shop owners but to contractors who work for universities under a contract to deliver diplomas.

Exactly ! They do not produce sub standard work . It imitates the original. They must have gotten a copy from someone who attended the school and forgot to change the signatures.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Stoplying: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Quite frankly I don't want tinubu to rule because he is too corrupt, I don't want atiku to rule because he is too arrogant and corrupt, and I don't want Obi to rule because he is a closeted ipob guy.

Whomever rules amongst them, I will not like it. And I will oppose whatever lie any of them says
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Vitally123: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Forgery more desperate than aspiration! No more shame? So, some people still dey defend dumbness? I pity them.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Vitally123: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Stoplying:
Quite frankly I don't want tinubu to rule because he is too corrupt, I don't want atiku to rule because he is too arrogant and corrupt, and I don't want Obi to rule because he is a closeted ipob guy.

Whomever rules amongst them, I will not like it. And I will oppose whatever lie any of them says

Your opinion, dey play dey go!
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Jd10k(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
More Trouble for President Tinubu as Atiku approach Supreme Court to compel Asiwaju to release his Wedding Certificate.
He claimed that a Moslem can not be legally married to a Christian and that Asiwaju submitted a forged Marriage Certificate to INEC.
🤔😀😝😀😂🤪😀🤣

1 Like

Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by MatrixCircle: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
"Jagaban left government in 2007 , why didn't he take NECO or Weac and even register for online or any polytechnic in the UK , all this issues of certificate forgery and how did he school or Lagos high school 1970 "A" level could have been a thing of the past" Osita Chidoka.
Now Nigeria is facing an issue of morality globally because of who is our President.

What face as Ecowas chairman will he use to face other Ecowas countries.
Even the one he used to get into CSU also has a K-leg .
Who owns the diploma from South West University that CSU used to admit this guy.
Even seeing Female on it they went ahead and gave admission to a male.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by EDOLUWA: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Did Tinubu forge any Certificate or not? Yes

Which Primary School did he attend?

Which sec. Sch. did he attend?

Only 2 classmates is alive to testify?

Has age controversy or not?

A fraud is glaring here!

Something is wrong indeed here!

But above all, the Nigerians supporting this fraud are the main culprits.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by aswani(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
You think you are wiser than Tinubu?
Tinubu knows that Atiku knows what he Tinubu knows,they are buddies and Tinubu must have revealed some of his darkest secret to he(Atiku) while he (tinubu) must have been high on some She-Car-Go white substance
And the certificate saga is just the beginning,if tinubu tries to use power then every dark secret of his(Tinubu) will spill out

Tinubu is avoiding his Ashiti to tu outside

If Atiku had anything on President Tinubu, he would have released it a lot earlier to stop him being APC Presidential candidate or even at the Presidential Tribunal.

He won't be waiting till now that President Tinubu is firmly settled into the top seat.

As with Peter Obi, Atiku has nothing on President Tinubu. In Obi's case, I guess he has a lot of empty barrelled noisy followers that will not stop chirping at President Tinubu.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Owologbo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
seunmsg:

so the certificate forger is not despirate ?
Those who know you personally should very careful in dealing with you.
your you and your type should never be trusted.
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by chysam: 4:39am On Oct 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Hard drug is destroying you,watch it!!
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by Boyooosa(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
bluefilm:

Atiku is fighting a good fight.

It is not really a matter of whether he becomes the president or not.

It is a matter of calling a spade a spade and doing the right thing.

A confirmed Certificate Forger Should not and Cannot be the president.

https://radionigeriaibadan.gov.ng/2023/10/10/atiku-abubakar-clears-air-on-certificate-forgery-allegation/

Momodu wrote, ”The APC busybodies have been bombarding me with allegations of forgery against my Principal, ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR (GCON), which I immediately forwarded to him and here is his copious response: ‘Yes I used Sadiq Abubakar to sit for my WAEC and after passing my exams I went to swear an affidavit to say I am the same person as ATIKU Abubakar. I went to ABU as Atiku Abuakar and passed my Exams as Atiku Abubakar. Interviewed as Atiku Abubakar by the Federal Civil Service Commission and hired into the Customs Service as Atiku Abubakar. So where is forgery there?’ – ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Idan gangan😁
Re: Presidency Says Atiku Desperate As Atiku Submits Tinubu’s CSU Records by indemnityy: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
seunmsg:

He who fights for equity must go with clean hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes / Report Shows JTF Involved In Niger-Delta Oil Theft / Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.