Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq (27155 Views)

Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Not everyone has a poverty stricken mentality bros. Some people are different.
The only thing different about people is their price. Mine is one million dollars, Oprah's is 10 billon dollars, yours is probably 200000 dollars.
Everybody has his price, including the USA president.
Only idealists like president Putin can not be bought, and that is why the west hates them.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Timothy89(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:
It is not an Igbo thing or question but your reputation as a citizen of Nigeria and the respect of your nation as an entity. Did the Igbo race asked the self acclaimed godfather of Lagos politics to get himself enmeshed in the multiple fraud he has entangled himself in? Was it the Igbo that unearthed his real personality in the US. May you not die because of the Igbos.

Bola Adekunle Amuda Ahmed Sangodele Jagaban Tinubu have brought so much shame, disgrace disrepute, and embarrassment to Nigeria with this disgusting CSU certificate, identity theft and $460, 000 heroin-drug scandal all happening in the Chicago state of the US. Do zombiesm with some dignity and sense.

Tinubu won't leave that seat except God's time is around for him, he's going to finished his tenure and second tenure and you and your kinsmen are going to get busy on his cert till he finished two term

what are you going to do about it?

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by GoodLife4live: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaiGee01:
Are you commenting based on American Law or Nigerian Law? All am seeing here in your reference and example are all American context. What is the Position of Nigerian Law on Forgery, Presentation of Fake Documents, Falsification of documents? Do you know how many Nigerians have been jailed, Dismissed and arrested on that as low as University level?
olodo... U don't know meaning of forgery...

Tinubu attended CSU.. so the paper u called certificate is ceremonial...
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by ebenholer2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Farooq and his unbending perspectives that may eventually land him in shame. He hardly thinks other way round
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Aquila99: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

How dem dey run tyns via certificate for u.s

Dey use Third party vendors. And CSU never said it was forged. Have you wondered y even Aljzeera and CNN no even send d news like b4.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by plaindealer: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
DaTruths:

CSU said they didn't issue the certificate that Tinubu submitted to inec, thus making it a false document.

Its a simplified English, i don't know why its too hard to decipher.

Olodo, oya show us the certificate he submitted to INEC and compare it with the one that is not fake.

Every ignorant olodo just dey shout false and forgery all over the place, but they have no clue what they are talking about.

How do you forge what you earned and what you are allowed to print on your own?

So, when CSU and other universities in the US send their students to vendors for replacements, it mean the students are forging certificates because the schools are saying the certificates did not come from them?

Do you people not see how dumb you sound?

Is it not obvious the reason why they asserted that it did not come from?

I don't know why you people wear olodo on your forehead as a badge of honor..

2 Likes

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by jogojogo: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:
It is not an Igbo thing or question but your reputation as a citizen of Nigeria and the respect of your nation as an entity. Did the Igbo race asked the self acclaimed godfather of Lagos politics to get himself enmeshed in the multiple fraud he has entangled himself in? Was it the Igbo that unearthed his real personality in the US. May you not die because of the Igbos.

Bola Adekunle Amuda Ahmed Sangodele Jagaban Tinubu have brought so much shame, disgrace disrepute, and embarrassment to Nigeria with this disgusting CSU certificate, identity theft and $460, 000 heroin-drug scandal all happening in the Chicago state of the US. Do zombiesm with some dignity and sense.
Leave all the noise
If the drugs pushing ibos languishing accross prisons in Asia never bring us Shame, abi the human eating and cannibalism going on in iboland never bring us disgrace...u guys should shut up and stop accusing the innocent
I dey UK. Stop whipping up fake love for Naija. The shame is only in your land, your village and community. Nobody give a damn about your noise. You guys have been noted as trouble merchants all over the World. Your attempt to blackmail BAT has failed...try again
How many foreign news or international media bought into your lies?
That's where you know that you guys are alone
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by OsunOriginal: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
boxypane:

Most Nigerians sorry to say are emotionally judgemental, no wonder it is so easy for political entities to sway your support in which ever direction they choose.
Most Nigerians have lost the power of reasonable thought. No wonder you find yourselves under second degree slavery.

It is because majority of Nigerians no longer read. They only listen to music and go to Owanbe.

One of Nigerian celebrities that our young ones follow left us dumbfounded recently. She is a law graduate but doesn't know the difference between the Judiciary and legislature. A law graduate for that matter.

What we see today is nothing more than a reflection of the pervasive knowledge deficit among Nigerians. It is pathetic!
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by jogojogo: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
plaindealer:

Olodo, oya show us the certificate he submitted to INEC and compare it with the one that is not fake.

Every ignorant olodo just dey shout false and forgery all over the place, but they have no clue what they are talking about.

How do you forge what you earned and what you are allowed to print on your own?

So, when CSU and other universities in the US send their students to vendors for replacements, it mean the students are forging certificates because the schools are saying the certificates did not come from them?

Do you people not see how dumb you sound?

Is it not obvious the reason why they asserted that it did not come from?

I don't know why you people wear olodo on your forehead as a badge of honor..

They can't get over the election lost
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by bhella10: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
MikoB:
Atiku is confused at the same time stupid, unfortunately this is the end of the road for him, this guy is such a serial looser that will still make the same mistake by not stepping down for a popular southerner if election is held tomorrow again, he is been blindfolded with greed, can you imagine a fulani man just finished 8 years and you want to replace him immediately, is that not stupidity? Let me give you a fact no serious yoruba man will come out after tinubu unless the unserious ones in an unserious party, that is why they are smart, I can bet you the SW can strategise again and get the VP slot if other regions in south sleep off, this is politics....
The VP slot is likely to be zone to SS. The North for GCFR. Shikena
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Swiftgrp: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/10/ignorance-of-america-that-atikus.html
Farooq finally corrected himself on that very odd U.S. ceremonial diploma misinformation he gave a few days ago.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by MeineMutter: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Stoplying:

I think you don't really understand the subject matter, I got my degrees in France and they were sent to me through the mail at the address of my choosing. I also didn't have to sign a document to prove I collected it. But it is a genuine official document, not a "diploma" which I had printed in a random shop out there.
Nobody is talking about tinubu signing a document to prove he collected the diploma, people are talking about the fact tinubu walked into q random shop and had them print a "diploma" for him. That is a fake diploma.

Because America’s law allows it. How is that an offense?

You can check validgrad.com

Validgrad.com is an example of one of those ‘shops’ as you have said, which you can enter into in America and create your authentic diploma replacement.

And that’s the reason CSU may not sign it because they didn’t issue it.

Let’s leave the remaining matter for court to judge whether such can be termed as forged or it.

We shouldn’t be sentimental on every issues. That’s why some people are hearth-broken when the tide turns against them because they have a fixation to/on/in an outcome.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by MeineMutter: 12:08am On Oct 08, 2023
BafanaBafana:

Every reputable organization keeps a photocopy for record purposes.
Secondly, since Tinubu has never collected his cert, where is it? They claimed to have given it to someone which is abnormal

That’s one of the culture shocks you will experience when you travel abroad.

Things that you do in your region may not exist in other climes. This is not a matter of being reputable or not.

I schooled in the same abroad and they told me to keep my certificate well because they only printed just one copy of it and they didn’t make photocopies and kept for me.

It is my duty to keep it safe and make copies.
Will I then force them to keep a copy because I come from a country where reputable n companies keep such records?

It’s the culture differences that we can’t wrap our brain around that’s making us to think such is weird.

You may not collect your feet and it could as well get lost.

At point, I needed my Primary School Leaving Certificate and sent a younger brother there. The school couldn’t find my certificate and I couldn’t remember I have applied for it or have taken or have sent someone there in past.

The teacher on duty that day even talked to me on phone and read out some names that came before and after mine. I was naming those mates as she was trying to mention each of them which made her believe that truly I was a valid student then.

I had to apply for a new one from this present Osun State because I graduated in old Oyo State and all files of primary schools ceded to present Osun State have been moved to Osun State.

I summary, files can get lost or get mixed up during movement ls or archiving, especially when using manual ways of storing files.

Go to your tertiary institution and see how sone students’ records don’t even contain anything again because many files have been mixed up.m due to our manual way of keeping records.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2023
MeineMutter:

Because America’s law allows it. How is that an offense?

You can check validgrad.com

Validgrad.com is an example of one of those ‘shops’ as you have said, which you can enter into in America and create your authentic diploma replacement.

And that’s the reason CSU may not sign it because they didn’t issue it.

Let’s leave the remaining matter for court to judge whether such can be termed as forged or it.

We shouldn’t be sentimental on every issues. That’s why some people are hearth-broken when the tide turns against them because they have a fixation to/on/in an outcome.
You confuse everything.
It is legal in America to print a fake diploma, however submitting a fake diploma is still considered fraud in the USA.
And even if you were right (but you are wrong), the Nigerian law doesn't allow you to submit a fake diploma. Nigerian law considers as fake a diploma which is not issued by the university.
A diploma which is not issued by your university is fake according to any country in this world ! Not authentic !
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Timmi: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

Diplomas are legal and official documents everywhere in the world, forged diplomas however are not legal nor official anywhere in the world.

Mr. Man, diploma is not legal and official document in the USA as a proof of your attendance and graduation, it’s your transcripts that is required and a proof of your graduation.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 12:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Timmi:

Mr. Man, diploma is not legal and official document in the USA as a proof of your attendance and graduation, it’s your transcripts that is required and a proof of your graduation.
Wrong, you have been duped by tinubu's lawyers and their paid trolls or you are one of them. You just repeated their claims, word for word.
Diplomas have the same role anywhere in the world.
They are official documents anywhere in the world !
They are the legal proof of your graduation! Everywhere in this world !

It is allowed for civilians to own guns in America, that doesn't mean that if you travel from America to Nigeria, you get to keep your American gun with you in Nigeria. What does the law of the land say ? That is what matters. (Without even talking about the fact that you guys are lying about the value of diplomas in the USA, even if you were right, you still lose the argument because Nigeria is not America and nigerian law prevails in Nigeria).
It is legal to smoke marijuana in some states in America, that doesn't mean that if you travel from America to Nigeria, you get to bring your American marijuana with you and smoke it in Nigeria.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Tflex01: 12:46am On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
Igbos don't go into alliance with the fulanis. Igbos confront the fulanis headlong.
Yorubas cowardly go behind to sell out in order to be given a chance at power. They slave for it and sell other southerners to get into office.
Igbos are brave and fight and don't cower before anyone.
That's why you can't call out a Fulani Atiku that's dragging your brother Tinubu's blockos. Instead you start calling Igbos that are onlookers. grin grin
Your first paragraph is one of the most comic thing I've seen my entire life. grin

Only Yorubas have stood up to the Fulanis since the 50s and end up taking power from them continually. The only time Igbos tried it, 3 million useless souls were wasted.

Igbos have always been subdued by every ethnic group in Nigeria including the Ijaws. Una no get level abeg.

Rest! cheesy
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 12:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Tflex01:

Only Yorubas have stood up to the Fulanis since the 50s and end up taking power from them continually. The only time Igbos tried it, 3 million useless souls were wasted.
When did "yoruba stand up to fulani" ?
Yoruba never "took power away from fulani", they handed it to Yoruba as per agreement.
It is difficult to hear a Yoruba person tell the truth. You guys always have to lie even when the truth is obvious to everybody.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Tflex01: 1:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

When did "yoruba stand up to fulani" ?
Yoruba never "took power away from fulani", they handed it to Yoruba as per agreement.
It is difficult to hear a Yoruba person tell the truth. You guys always have to lie even when the truth is obvious to everybody.

I don't have to take you far into the memory lane, how many Igbos have done what Tinubu did to get the ticket from his party prior to 2023 election??

You were all mocking him then because, the president was against him, his party chairman was against him, Senate President, AGF and other northern leaders were obviously against him and you all said his political career is dead because of your morbid fear of the Fulanis but today Tinubu is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Tell me any Igbo man dead or alive who has done anything close to that. Only Atiku sent Obi away to go and labour in vain in LP lol. Politics and sagacity is not by beating chest on social media abeg. grin
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2023
Tflex01:

I don't have to take you far into the memory lane, how many Igbos have done what Tinubu did to get the ticket from his party prior to 2023 election??

You were all mocking him then because, the president was against him, his party chairman was against him, Senate President, AGF and other northern leaders were obviously against him and you all said his political career is dead because of your morbid fear of the Fulanis but today Tinubu is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Tell me any Igbo man dead or alive who has done anything close to that. Politics and sagacity is not by beating chest on social media abeg. grin
I'm not Igbo, I was challenging you for your lie. Just don't lie, it's simple. Speak the truth ! Why do you guys always feel the need to lie ?
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Tflex01: 1:12am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

I'm not Igbo, I was challenging you for your lie. Just don't lie, it's simple. Speak the truth ! Why do you guys always feel the need to lie ?

The way you are not Igbo is the same way I'm not Yoruba. You deserve to know the truth.

Yorubas are not your mate. Stop beating useless chest that only end on social media.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 1:14am On Oct 08, 2023
Tflex01:

The way you are not Igbo is the same way I'm not Yoruba. You deserve to know the truth.

Yorubas are not your mate. Stop beating useless chest that only end on social media.
Ok, I will insult Igbo, let me see you do the same insult to Yoruba, do we agree ? I told you already, just stop telling lies, it seems you just can't stop.
Why lie ? Tell me, I would like to understand why Yoruba people always feel the need to lie on every single thing.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Timmi: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

Wrong, you have been duped by tinubu's lawyers and their paid trolls or you are one of them. You just repeated their claims, word for word.
Diplomas have the same role anywhere in the world.
They are official documents anywhere in the world !
They are the legal proof of your graduation! Everywhere in this world !

It is allowed for civilians to own guns in America, that doesn't mean that if you travel from America to Nigeria, you get to keep your American gun with you in Nigeria. What does the law of the land say ? That is what matters. (Without even talking about the fact that you guys are lying about the value of diplomas in the USA, even if you were right, you still lose the argument because Nigeria is not America and nigerian law prevails in Nigeria).
It is legal to smoke marijuana in some states in America, that doesn't mean that if you travel from America to Nigeria, you get to bring your American marijuana with you and smoke it in Nigeria.

I know what I am talking about and I am talking from experience, before my early retirement, I was a tenured professor of civil engineering for 20-years in a university in Florida. When you applied for a job or and admission, the company or the school will ask for your transcript.

The intent of the INEC regulation is for candidates to show that they attended and graduated from a school - be it Grammar/High School or from a university. CSU confirmed Tinubu attended and graduated, and with a diploma issued to him (which he didn’t pickup, again because you don’t need diploma to show that you attended nor graduated from a school in the US).
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 1:40am On Oct 08, 2023
Timmi:

I know what I am talking about and I am talking from experience, before my early retirement, I was a tenured professor of civil engineering for 20-years in a university in Florida. When you applied for a job or and admission, the company or the school will ask for your transcript.
When you apply for an admission in any school they ask for your results, that is normal. Admission into a school is competitif. It is not that your degree is not official enough, it is that they want to know your results in order to compare with other candidates!
Whatever company does that, it is for the same reason.
The fact you don't know this makes me think you are telling lies about being a university professor. It is like since this tinubu forgery, many nairalanders are now claiming they are university professors in America.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 1:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Timmi:

The intent of the INEC regulation is for candidates to show that they attended and graduated from a school - be it Grammar/High School or from a university. CSU confirmed Tinubu attended and graduated, and with a diploma issued to him (which he didn’t pickup, again because you don’t need diploma to show that you attended nor graduated from a school in the US).
Again, Nigeria is not the USA !
You are lying about the USA, but even if you were not lying, you still lose the argument, because in Nigerian law, you do have to show the diploma !
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Timmi: 2:33am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

When you apply for an admission in any school they ask for your results, that is normal. Admission into a school is competitif. It is not that your degree is not official enough, it is that they want to know your results in order to compare with other candidates!
Whatever company does that, it is for the same reason.
The fact you don't know this makes me think you are telling lies about being a university professor. It is like since this tinubu forgery, many nairalanders are now claiming they are university professors in America.

It is only lies to the Obizombie crowd because they lack sense of independent reasoning and lack of common sense but rather have or exhibit a herd mentality.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by BALLOSKI: 3:01am On Oct 08, 2023
Racoon:

Reputation as a citizen of Nigeria? Those drug pushers and fraudsters have destroyed that. It's not Tinubu that would make the world to start doing that to us.

Remember, we all contributed to the image we have globally.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Ofunaofu: 4:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Aquila99:

Dey use Third party vendors. And CSU never said it was forged. Have you wondered y even Aljzeera and CNN no even send d news like b4.

I am not arguing whether he attended or graduated from CSU

The issue here is the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC because CSU said that the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC didn't emanate from them

CSU said Tinubu didn't apply to collect his certificate at the point he graduated or through any of their so called vendors

Go read Atiku's submissions to supreme court

Here is the thread, https://www.nairaland.com/7868726/forgery-atiku-files-fresh-evidence
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by nairanaira12: 5:08am On Oct 08, 2023
DiscoverID:
Ibo people, rest.

Tinubu forged secondary school result and used it for admission
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by plaindealer: 5:22am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

You confuse everything.
It is legal in America to print a fake diploma, however submitting a fake diploma is still considered fraud in the USA.
And even if you were right (but you are wrong), the Nigerian law doesn't allow you to submit a fake diploma. Nigerian law considers as fake a diploma which is not issued by the university.
A diploma which is not issued by your university is fake according to any country in this world ! Not authentic !

It's is first legal in the USA, then it is illegal in the USA...

Pandora mob no go kill us with lafta I swear...

Olodo , it's not illegal to order replacement certs in the US and it's definitely not illegal to submit it, it's a ceremonial paper, employers call schools directly to verify degrees, they don't pay attention to ceremonial papers

grin
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by plaindealer: 5:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Btw, when schools send their students to vendors to order their replacements, they are telling the students to go and collect forged and fake certificates?

Why are these Pandora cult mob so daft, dumb and dumber..? grin
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by DeOTR: 5:34am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

Diplomas are legal and official documents everywhere in the world, forged diplomas however are not legal nor official anywhere in the world.
Certificates are never official documents anywhere in the world. Even in Nigeria, you can't get a reasonable job just by showing them your certificate. They'll still have to go confirm you actually attended and graduated from the school. I only gave my employer my matriculation number. They never asked for my certificate. I've not even seen the shit in two years.
Have you even seen any university that accepts your certificate as a requirement for post-graduate studies, even in Nigeria?
Your undergraduate university will have to mail them your transcripts instead. Nobody cares the grade written on that pieces of paper you carry about as certificate without seeing your transcripts.
But do I expect people blinded by hate to know this? Definitely no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen / Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned / NSCDC Official Fires At A Truck In Akwa Ibom, Kills One (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.