Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (38655 Views)

Graphic Images From Gaza / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Kestolove(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2023
Return match go dey
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by CodeTemplar: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2023
jayAjoku:
Stop being delusional they’re not God’s own Nation.
after clearing jamb and weac, you are now more knowledgeable than God I guess.

6 Likes

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Dbarrzx: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2023
This is an unprovoked war...a needless death by the innocent civilians. Hamas and his co travellers will have a bad day in office

4 Likes

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by UncleKoboko: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Netayanhu has instructed retaliatory strikes against the enemies of God's own nation. If anyone knows his MTN line, I like to appreciate him with a token of N1500 for a stance well taken.
Lol
Or deh slaves will always have something to say grin
So you are not God's own?
The stupidity of thses black monkey ignorant slaves is unimaginable grin
The funny thing is, ISRAEL DOESN'T GIVE A SHlT ABOUT THEM.

ISRAEL EVEN TOLERATE MUSLIMS MORE THAN CHRISTIANS.

4 Likes

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by igbsam(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2023
Kharol1234:
If Israel fire back now them go say them wicked

But Israel have been attacking and raiding these people and its not today. They've been crying and screaming about it, yet it didn't trend, no one said anything. Now that they've done same to israel, everyone is moaning and crying. Let's be fair in the game of war na.

3 Likes

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by vicfajeze: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Netayanhu has instructed retaliatory strikes against the enemies of God's own nation. If anyone knows his MTN line, I like to appreciate him with a token of N1500 for a stance well taken.
OYA NOW
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Krak(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
From what I am observing, the Israelis have suffered a very massive loss both of their soldiers and civilians.

I am still wondering about the ferocity of an Israeli counter response.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by blueghost(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2023
Hmmm they just gave Israel excuses to occupy the Gaza Strip. kai say no to war no matter the cost. This people are sworn enemies ooo. Dialogue is the best option even though people get strong mind
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Thundafireseun: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2023
rotadeco27:

This people should let peace rein na.
This provocation will take many innocent lives now
We are not getting out of this world alive…

Who wan die make E die

Innocent or guilty

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by CodeTemplar: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2023
Krak:

From what I am observing, the Israelis have suffered a very massive loss both of their soldiers and civilians.

I am still wondering about the ferocity of an Israeli counter response.
civilian or military losses?

2 Likes

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Chetas81(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2023
BUT IDF SOLDIERS HAVE IRONDOOM TO STOP UPCOMING ROCKET
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by duro4chang(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Duro my guy onye agụụ grin

Hahaha

Nairaland billionaire wey dey hustle for mtn 1500...thank you for this receipt,kikikikik
All na cruise. I bear no grudge against you or any other nairalanders.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by nairalanda1(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2023
At the end, it pays not to support either Israel or Palestine.

This is not the first time either side has committed atrocities against each other, and it won't be the last time.

Leave them. When they are tired, they will crawl to the designated UNO negotiation center and hammer out another ceasefire...till next time.

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Gossiphub: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2023
duro4chang:
I know my MTN line

I don catch you today.

So you be Nairaland beggar too😂😂

Advancedpenis Racoon finestgurlie make una come o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Lovenorth: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
God bless Hitler and Putin

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2023
Let them depend themselves with the little they have Israel most free Palestinians
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAFzrDom9Zc

@JoeTruzman
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by duro4chang(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I need netanyahu's not yours.
You have to go to israel then. But be careful of hamas rocket

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Major1984(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2023
My MTN number 08060172256
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Lovenorth: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2023
Putin should not stop the bombardment
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by KnownUnknown: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2023
Sneezygiveaway:
Your stance is disgusting. The Jewish people have enslaved your body, soul and spirit. You wouldn't mind denouncing your tribe, nationality, skin color and race just to be conferred with the title 'Jew'.

Your kind have helped the God of men in Nigeria to keep milking the poor of everything money all in the name of worshiping the Jewish God. Spits.

I’m embarrassed to be associated with these people. Their slavish attitude towards Israel and Jews based on bullshit religion is just so irksome.
Look at them cheering on Israel’s as if the Palestinians actions isn’t a response to their subjugation by the European colonists that call themselves Israel.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by HRHKingOliver(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2023
If another nation fires a rocket into Nigeria, do we have necessary arsenal to retaliate as Isreal PM has declared. Now I know why countries like America and Russia spends much on budget for their military.. You don't mess with someone that is always ready and active 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
The God of Israel is the only God there is, He will consume all the enemies of Israel. All who torment Israel will suffer eternal judgement and evalasting separation. To Him be glory, majesty, dominion and power forever and ever

4 Likes

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by duro4chang(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=Gossiphub post=126252662]

I don catch you today.

So you be Nairaland beggar too
All na cruise I no be begy begy like you
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by KnownUnknown: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel has the support of America so they will come out on top at the end of this latest conflict. However, Israel can’t do this to people and not expect them to respond

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/oJVzKY10fUA
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by samwizzye(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
[uote author=CodeTemplar post=126252230]Netayanhu has instructed retaliatory strikes against the enemies of God's own nation. If anyone knows his MTN line, I like to appreciate him with a token of N1500 for a stance well taken.
[/quote] tnks 08065890350
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Tozocalamity: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Its now that i confirmed that Hamas truly is a terrorist organisation. that being said, The Isreali army should do well to wipe out every invader on its territory. They should be very ruthless on the terrorists. they should take no prisoners.

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
They will cry blood by the time Israel is done with them. Paedophile followers won't see peace
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Dennisochampa: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
I'd Isreal retaliate, all useless terrorists and their sympathizers will begin to cry foul... Useless things
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by CodeTemplar: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lovenorth:

God bless Hitler and Putin
lol..you forgot devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

War: Ukraine Will Not Join NATO – Zelensky / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members / Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.