Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (38663 Views)

Graphic Images From Gaza / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Moneyyman: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
This attack begs the question of what happened to Israeli intelligence. Where they slack and caught sleeping?

I mean, you're surrounded by enemies who pound your country with mortars and rockets almost on a daily basis.

But then, I think of Netanyahu, that sly, slick, man, what could he have done? And then it hit me!

Just maybe, maybe, this is a planned alliance by Netanyahu to allow Hamas hit the fringe towns and so give Israel the opportunity to level Gaza and completely decimate their enemies.

Surely, no one would call on Israel to halt aggression now, not when the world sees her as under attack and fighting to survive.

As per current reports, there are about 198 dead and hundred wounded in Palestine, while there are about 100 dead and hundreds injured in Israel.

It's becoming a war if statistics but soon, countries will take side and fight a shadow war.

I already see it as a proxy war extending from Russia Vs Ukraine.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Blackdisciple(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
The PM of Israel will do anything to protect the people of God cos no room for terrorists as it is in Naija...

He is the Moses of today...

Argue with your keyboard undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by jesmond3945: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Netayanhu has instructed retaliatory strikes against the enemies of God's own nation. If anyone knows his MTN line, I like to appreciate him with a token of N1500 for a stance well taken.
dont be deceived bro. There is nothing like God's own nation. I believe the bible. The israel in bible is not the one you are seeing today.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by UncleKoboko: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Prophet mohammed is a pig, Allah is a mad rabid dog and Islam is a type of mental illness
Ọdẹ
Frustrated slave grin
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by OkukoIgbo: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Ọdẹ
Frustrated slave grin

Oloburuku, Arabian slave of a smelly drunk paedophile who claims to be a prophet but a rabid randy dog
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by UncleKoboko: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Prophet mohammed is a pig, Allah is a mad rabid dog and Islam is a type of mental illness
Keep ranting senselessly grin
A nonentity black slavē monkey for that matter grin
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by UncleKoboko: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

My father Oloburuku, me Arabian slave of a smelly drunk paedophile who claims to be a prophet but a rabid randy dog
Lol
See all the adjectives that qualifies your parents grin
Very interesting grin
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Sleekfingers: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by zinaunreal(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Prophet mohammed is a pig, Allah is a mad rabid dog and Islam is a type of mental illness.

😆😆 I'm a Christian. If you know your history you will be ashamed of yourself. You're very ignorant shame on you
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Dynamicboss: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kharol1234:
If Israel fire back now them go say them wicked

Lol the retaliation is quick and brutal. 5 buildings raze down and state of emergency declared in gaza
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by bionixs: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Judolisco:
Dem go soon start dey cry now.... Always looking for trouble and crying foul later... They've gone 2 far dis time around
they have started it for those who don’t know how to stop when they start

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by bionixs: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ingocof:

Palestine don buy market
stolen goods oh
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Pharaohny: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
GOB BLESS GAZA
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Pharaohny: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
Israel deserve it

WELL DESERVED
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by VEHINTOLAR: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
HeeBraHim2:

Coward Israel can only fight a country with no freedom. If them born Dem well make them leave Palestine to have their own country.

Coward Israel,yet it defeated combined forces of Egypt,Syria,Lebanon,Iraq and Jordan in the war of Independence (between 1948 and 1949). Coward,yet no Arab nation is bold enough to invade it as small as it is ! Trust me, whatever happens between Israel and Hamas can be likened to whatever happens between the Nigerian military and Boko Haram/IPOB; it is internal skirmishes,not a war in the real sense of it. Israel will be more than happy to engage in a conventional war with any of the Arab nations - Lebanon, Syria,Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq,Turkey (Turks),Iran (Persians),etc !

Lol,you think the IDF is a joke,right ? You don't want to see them in actions against anyone of those countries in a conventional war.

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Microwhy: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Mase2020g:

See illiterate
Illiterate about what..?
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Microwhy: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Coward Israel,yet it defeated combined forces of Egypt,Syria,Lebanon,Iraq and Jordan in the war of Independence (between 1948 and 1949). Coward,yet no Arab nation is bold enough to invade it as small as it is ! Trust me, whatever happens between Israel and Hamas can be likened to whatever happens between the Nigerian military and Boko Haram/IPOB; it is internal skirmishes,not a war in the real sense of it. Israel will be more than happy to engage in a conventional war with any of the Arab nations - Lebanon, Syria,Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq,Turkey (Turks),Iran (Persians),etc !

Lol,you think the IDF is a joke,right ? You don't want to see them in actions against anyone of those countries in a conventional war.
Ode..
Keep quiet. Your fellow ignorant follower will start liking this trash assuming its 1st page.
Only Hisbullah in Lebanon show Isreal shege, talkless of 5 established countries as listed by you.
Keep deceiving your mates because of likes.
I hope you're following the news on Twitter. Just 20 fighters overrunning a military base.
Only Iran will shake isreal. America know it and Isreal know it.
Where did Hamas got long range missile from? Why don't they confront Iran the way America immediately invaded Afghanistan in 2000.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by DestinyNigga: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Isreali forces don give them hot hot this morning...infact the third GAZA tower has been razed down.

I expect the Islamabad people to start carrying placard next week, yeye people

rubbish head slamming terrorists

Even those with placards should be shot at. No room for terrorists religion of piss!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by AngelicBeing: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Isreali forces don give them hot hot this morning...infact the third GAZA tower has been razed down.

Gbamsulotely, beautiful, lsrael should pour liquid Fire 🔥 on the criminal terrorist cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by AngelicBeing: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
sukkot:
grin ehn oya make una start this war. no time. iran go soon join
Gbamsulotely, and lsrael will use lran and other middle eastern terrorist countries fry akara grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by DestinyNigga: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel no dey pity anybody nah. Dey go deal with those religion of piss cheesy
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by gidjah(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Na Thier way , once this shit happened , we up north practicing the other religion start Panicking like scare crow ?! And this has been like that for ages
They want to retaliate or fight for a war on going in another man's country , CAN U SEE HOW BACKWARDS THIS PEOPLE ARE !!??
BossGerald:

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Hohaiiiode(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAFzrDom9Zc

@JoeTruzman
you will soon see some half educated and unread Nigerians write pray for Israel. Gods own people. Especially the Christian once who think Israel represents a stool of Gods kingdom.
The attack is no doubt condemnable, but the issue with Israel and Palestinians is more like apartheid in nature.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Ubanz: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
The iron dome of the oppressors has failed them.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Sidii: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Judolisco:
Dem go soon start dey cry now.... Always looking for trouble and crying foul later... They've gone 2 far dis time around

Mtswww 🥱
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Sidii: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
jesmond3945:
dont be deceived bro. There is nothing like God's own nation. I believe the bible. The israel in bible is not the one you are seeing today.

Abeg tell them.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Sneezygiveaway: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hubeznigeria:

I am surprised that in all your response you didn't say anything to condemn the cowardly attack on unarmed civilians by Hamas. But you are quick to condemn his position on Israel retaliating... what exactly are you up to?
I'm not Muslim and I do not support what happened. I just hate that we Nigerians don't love our culture or nationality. We worship the Jews.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Sneezygiveaway: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I’m embarrassed to be associated with these people. Their slavish attitude towards Israel and Jews based on bullshit religion is just so irksome.
Look at them cheering on Israel’s as if the Palestinians actions isn’t a response to their subjugation by the European colonists that call themselves Israel.
The saddest thing is that the slavery is not of the body but of the mind.

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Moniya4Real(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Reading usual nairaland keyboardists, typing without bothering to find out, even for the sake of history, to know the root cause of these guys conflicts .
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Sneezygiveaway:
Your stance is disgusting. The Jewish people have enslaved your body, soul and spirit. You wouldn't mind denouncing your tribe, nationality, skin color and race just to be conferred with the title 'Jew'.

Your kind have helped the God of men in Nigeria to keep milking the poor of everything money all in the name of worshiping the Jewish God. Spits.

What exactly do you want? You want Israel to sit back and allow the Palestinians destroy their people? That would give you pleasure right?
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by BossGerald: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ashibelieve:
Instead of you to face your family matter and country. You are busy bragging over other nations issues. Before you carry outside matter in your head. Leave religion and other peoples issue.

People wey carry their country matter for head here you no call them ipob and obidients??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members / Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead / UK PM Debate: Presenter, Kate McCann, Collapses Live On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.