Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Before They Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before They Marry (388 Views)

Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? / Regina Daniels: A Classic Example Of Who Girls Date Vs Whom They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before They Marry by Godspeed001: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
BEFORE THEY MARRY.

Our generation is marred with a lot of atrocities, disgusting things and immorality in the name of relationship.

Before settling down in marriage, they must have gone farther, deeper, higher and wider in immorality.

We have many young people who are just after pleasures up and down instead of preparing for marriage. And they believe marriage will automatically work when they settle down.

Some are out there sleeping and mating with any partner they are in relationship with or that comes their way.

Some must have had babies, committed series of abortions, destroyed other people's home, party everywhere, given birth to many children outside wedlock, lost wombs etc, before considering marriage.

Recently, I was told of a man who had twelve children from different baby mamas and not yet married.

I can count many marriages now that had abortions in their youthful age, they are married now but with no children.

Those who believe in "I must taste or test before I marry" have tasted and tested everything with no satisfaction.

What some people have reduced and subjected themselves to in the name of relationship calls for pity not celebration.

They glory and pride themselves in the numbers of partners they have gone to bed with and how good they are on bed.

Relationships are no longer pure, decent or clean, sexual immorality and all kinds of promiscuity are now attached to it.
Though warning signals and red flags can be ignored but not the consequences.

May God deliver our generation
Copied!
Re: Before They Marry by ednut1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
There is nothing happening today there hasn’t happened in the past
Re: Before They Marry by TheDarkporeShow: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
It's even worse now. Folks are sleeping with themselves in the workplace: case in point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjM-rCykfXw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice Please / How To Make Your Man Love You Without Having A Second Thought (2) / Don't Do This In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.