Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,567 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu (1167 Views)

Atiku's Fishing Expedition And How It Helped PBAT, GCFR. / Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court / Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by favor914: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stricker321:

The certificate forger and illegitimate INEC president is the shameless person
Keep crying wolf wolf 🐺.

I’m sure you done go bet say Tinubu no go win, to pay now, is what you are still deceiving yourself on top?
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by HateBigots: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sannisege:
All I can say is that the people from the Biafra land have no brains

Coward coward!!!. Atiku drag Tinubu to USA court but na Biafra be your problem.

Shameless coward for once in your life call out your Fulani slave master nobody will beat you 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by MightySparrow: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

No one believed he was cloned… Just body doubles since he hid from Black faces like you for nearly 4 years- No speeches, no press interviews, no town halls, just silent…

Yeah

Is that not what kanu was telling all of you ?
I remember a corper, and another engineer telling me that they are very sure as Kanu said, Buhari was a cloned replica.
On this Tinubu's case, a lawyer was telling me he has bribed CSU. Western end, that would be a very dangerous thing for any institution to do. Poverty and corruption y crippled the mind and mindsets of Nigerians. Most people are reasoning upside down.
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by Misterone: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stricker321:

The CSU has disowned the certificate with INEC under oath and that is settled but beyond that, even the CSU degree was obtained on falsehood, fraud and forgery. undecided undecided :-
Well, you're entitled to your opinion but the courts will decide
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by Stricker321: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Misterone:
Well, you're entitled to your opinion but the courts will decide

It is not my opinion, it is there on the transcript. Not my opinion
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by Misterone: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2023
Stricker321:

It is not my opinion, it is there on the transcript. Not my opinion
it is you opinion because that's not what I saw on the transcript
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Hmm 🤔
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by Globad(f): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Stricker321:

Tinubu will be removed from office this year. It will happen

And what if it doesn't happen?
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by Stricker321: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Globad:

And what if it doesn't happen?

It will happen. Amen. Nigeria must move forward and cannot be sacrificed because of one man's ambition
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
MightySparrow:
The whole drama doesn't make sense.
It further exposed the ignorance of our lawyers.

Many of them don't understand American system of education.
Like a true Nigerian, they will continue to use bold face than to accept their ignorance.
What will be the expected Supreme Court judgment?

Of course no case.
If Nigerians can believe Buhari was cloned, what else?

They do! They understand very well. They are only practicing their trade. How do you expect them to make money especially from gullible wealthy clients?

Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by MightySparrow: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They do! They understand very well. They are only practicing their trade. How do you expect them to make money especially from gullible wealthy clients?

They are trying their luck .
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
MightySparrow:

They are trying their luck .

grin
Re: Atiku's Fishing Expedition Has Only Made Things Easier For Tinubu by Globad(f): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Stricker321:

It will happen. Amen. Nigeria must move forward and cannot be sacrificed because of one man's ambition

Get ready to have him as your president for another four years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Crisis: Good For Nigeria Democracy / Gov Igbinedion Of Edo State, A Failure? / Pray! What Does Al Zawahiri Want This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.