Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ekiti Crisis: Good For Nigeria Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Crisis: Good For Nigeria Democracy (1162 Views)

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce / EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Crisis: Good For Nigeria Democracy by Affoxpope(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2006
Good People,
Personally, i'm happy with what is happening in Ekiti State. I,m from Ekiti and i knew the pride of Ekiti; which is EDUCATION. But unfortunately we end-up haven a questionable HND holder as our Governor, somebody that fake his death, a criminal, murderer, and a rapist. Very, very unfortunate.
Meanwhile, somebody like Femi Falana, Famuyibo and co contributed to Fayose victory in 2003 election. They said one 'F' will surely emerge as Governor of Ekiti. it doen't matter who, all they wanted is to unseat Niyi Adebayo. Famuyibo and Falana team-up and asked their suporter in ANPP & NCP respectively to vote for Fayose. So, somebody like Falana has no say concerning the crisis in the state, all i'm expecting from him is unreserved appology to the good pple of Ekiti. Again, one good thing that can happen in Ekiti come 2007 election is to unseat PDP in the state and Southwest generally, so the southwest may see peace again.[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Former Foreign Affairs Minister Advocated Stiffer Penal Treasury Looters / Brazillian Ambassador / Nigerians: This Is An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.