Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com (52980 Views)

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by bigtt76(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Different format everyday. The other day na say you and your baby never eat, today na typhoid. Omo try go get work naa πŸ€­πŸ˜”

Momfavy:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by nnamdi640: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:
Strike them hard! πŸ”¨
No mercy.

I've been saying this - the Hamas lot are a bunch of terrorists, using mosques and civilian areas to launch their attacks. They hide behind their own people, and then cry foul when Israel strikes back. But those days are over - this time, they'll have to face the consequences of their actions. Bloody cowards!

Gbam!!! No mercy for wicked souls, let wait and see how our brothers that practice religion of peace will come and reacts
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
In as much as I don't support the Hamas raids on Isreal, the main issue of Isreal displacing Palestinians in 1946 (al nakba) hasn't been fair the Palestinians. You don't just wake up one day and decide to create a country inside another country, worse still, the new country folks came from an entirely different place. These are the issues. The best bet is a two state solution and Isreal who's been violating the forbidden expansions into the west bank should stop too. It's truly a difficult situation.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by clinician2x: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
smallrincowis16:

But you want others to mourn those Israel civilians but civilians in Palestine are nothing to you

You never start to de mourn. When Palestine is brought down to ruins, then you fit start mourning. One mosque just fall and many more others will follow.

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by stagger: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

You bomb Mosque with women and children, you have no moral right to blame retailation bombing apartment and schools.

Zelensky of Ukraine should see how to fight bullies and land grabbers

If Ukraine and Zelensky had gone rogue and extreme, Putin wouldn't have done half the damage he did

You store bombs and ammos in mosques, and then house women and children, then everything should be reduced to rubble. No nonsense. That way, you kill the terrorists, you kill the future terrorists, and you kill the mothers of potential future terrorists. There must be no mercy whatsoever in wiping this terrorist scourge of the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YI9r6VrLZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD2FezhJgqA

3 Likes

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by juman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
The terrorist state of israel.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by MDK777: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:
Both parties will suffer casualties in the end. But what I do not like is when people condemn Israel’s retaliation. Were you expecting them to sit back after that kind of attack?
what happened before the Israelites get attack
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by juman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Palestinians would respond to those attack in their own coins.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by henrimoto(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
lol isreal have been looking for this opportunity for ages to delete Palestine from the map for good.
trust me Palestine will never be the same after this.
and nobody will sympathize with them again.
at least people have seen that they're terrorists and potential terrorists.
... Babe, leave English Abeg. Na now isreal wan delete Palestine from world map ? ..I will take it to be an exaggeration.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by jahsharon: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:
Strike them hard! πŸ”¨
No mercy.

I've been saying this - the Hamas lot are a bunch of terrorists, using mosques and civilian areas to launch their attacks. They hide behind their own people, and then cry foul when Israel strikes back. But those days are over - this time, they'll have to face the consequences of their actions. Bloody cowards!

Una go cry tire. If not that you are mentally unstable, you will not spew this nonsense from your gutter mouth over a war you know nothing about.

Since the beginning of the world, it has been the survival of the fittest.

Anyday that Palestines have enough military power, let them wipe out Israel from the world map, if Israelis are faster, let them wipe out Palestine from the map. That is how it has been from the beginning, so it shall be till the end of the world.

This latest attack by Palestine is a good move by Russia to divert the attention of the West from Ukraine because definitely the hypocrite West will move to support Israel against Palestine
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Galadimabawa: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
They have all said it all.
Meanwhile I read the order day that someone said if a Christian win an election in a perticular state that the rest of the religious are in problem.
But why?
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Babalola0920: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:
Strike them hard! πŸ”¨
No mercy.

Terrorist on this regard is US/UN who play down the apartheid against Palestinian but there's always away things played out
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
MDK777:
what happened before the Israelites get attack

They were probably attacking the Palestinians and then the Palestinian will retaliate and kill a few only to lose 100s or thousands and that’s the cycle that’s been going on over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by henrimoto(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Allmiron:
This is gonna get worse in the coming days…..
I am even thinking and looking ahead of the coming days, what more strikes and damages to expect.

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by oluwaseyi0: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
These are these voices of lpob people, by their comments we shall know them, Let me drive home a point here for children of hate and the waillers, that the original Jews didn't recognise the so called fake Africa Jews that doesn't know its origin wether they metamorphsed from an orangutan family or human, to also know that Jews worship only one God vis- vis their Judaism with strong believe in the
prophet mose's messages and not stink trilogy adherented to by blood sucking vipers that called themselves enemies of their creator, sorry children of evil and messangers of demons. The same Jews called the whole christaindom liars and idol whoshipers to the extent they spit on christain plligrims and their churches. So religion extremesits on Nairaland should joyless because of conflict going on in Qasa strip and stop unprintable comments against Islamic religion and its addeherents. What certain, is that the end of falsehood is near.

how can a mufu not recognise a non-igbo

So anyone that critize you terrorists is automatically igbo? seems terrorism has eaten deep into your skull

same way you carried out terrorism act against non-muslim in Kwara and prevent them from praticsing their religion even though we are same tribe, same way you bomb church and mosques daily in the North, and every other part of the world

even on nairaland we must swear fake swear to view front page thread simply because of you guys terrorisms and insecurities

Mufu imagine a world where Muhammed was aborted while in pregnancy or better still Muhammed should have been a still-birth
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by thrillionaire(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Momfavy:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
ogbeni you nor dey tire? I bet you'd have become a millionaire if you chanelled this dedication and grit to a business venture. Smh

God knows I wouldn't give a dime to lazy criminals persistently defrauding people.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Slynation(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Mosques are the real home of terrorism

Imagine a world without mosques and Islam
VAR CHECK...

Check complete : The world would have been very very peaceful, the world wouldn't have known what Guns and bombs looked like...!!
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Styluss: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Which actions are you talking about when isreal have always been the known bully?

Botragelad:
Strike them hard! πŸ”¨
No mercy.

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Augla1: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

You bomb Mosque with women and children, you have no moral right to blame retailation bombing apartment and schools.

If Ukraine and Zelensky had gone rogue and extreme, Putin wouldn't have done half the damage he did

Guy shut up, you go just dey cap rubbish to suite your agenda
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by temptnow: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

there should be no mosque anywhere in the world. all they preach there is how to killl people. Israel should increase tempo
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Augla1: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:

A mosque blown on a Friday jumat service

Common sense should tell you people died enmase

Can't you think or you need everything explained in gory terms

You see what I'm talking about , anything to suite your agenda; which jumat on a Saturday/Sunday ?

Don't be stupid to start attaching sentiment to this stuff cos e no concern you, let the Middle East fix their shit
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by JoeEeL(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Firebomber:
Imagine them using there so called holy place to plan an attack on innocent people.

They do d same in northern zoogeria.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by YelloweWest: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
I am a Christian and I will stand when people of Palestinian. Their land is occupied in the words last form of apartheid. This is no religious war with "God's people".

It's just oppression of the white man against brown people.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by JoeEeL(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
Oomardesigns:
Media fighting Islam as usual. They bombed mosques not hamas hideouts. Useless media

U shall wail tire. No evidence. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by JoeEeL(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
YelloweWest:
I am a Christian and I will stand when people of Palestinian. Their land is occupied in the words last form of apartheid. This is no religious war with "God's people".

It's just oppression of the white man against brown people.

Go n fight for them. Stop capping .

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Drsmartphilips: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
mpire:

Haggai had a pennis right? grin grin Paved the way? That satanic book you call quaran will send y'all to eternity in hell. Don't worry Mohammed the pedophile is already there waiting for you. It would be too late to realize you're all forever doomed, but you can't say nobody warned you.
I have answered you though I know you are a stark illiterate
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Drsmartphilips: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
WHICH SURRAH ARE YOU QUOTING FROM ?
surah of common sense
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Willie2015: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
adams123:

Go learn about Islam and you will be happy to embrace it. Islam is the sure way to paradise. Never you judge Islam by the attitude of some Muslims but you need to study the religion itself. Thank you

Just leave this talk...
I stay in the North for a long time...
First place i saw a man being slaughter in the name of religion...
The absolute fact is simple..
Instructions are always released from the mosque
On Friday during Jumat
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Squirrel1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

You really want an end to Palestine. There will be no part of the world called Palestine anymore, if such is allowed
lol. I pity u. Don't band then from having Amory, America shouldn't back them n watch how the Jews will fall like a pack of cards. LMAO
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by ManofGee02: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dexy4yah:
The only thing i observed with this Arabs is that they behave like animals cus they don't value their lives at all.

They believe that they are fighting for Allah and secondly their 7 virgins are awaiting them, I have only 2 worst enemy, 1 is Muslim, 2 is alcohol because my head no dey cary am .
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Gabbriell: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jaybuoy:
Whichever way this goes, Israel would be at the losing end of this particular phase of the conflict.

If senior military officers have been captured, as touted, Israel will have no option but to negotiate prisoner swaps.

Either way, this crises will continue for another 100 years.

Terrorists sympathizer
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by sukkot: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Israel will grind all Terrorist including Iran to powder tongue
talcum dusting powder ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide / Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.