Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel (1788 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2023
Iron Dome has collapsed.

The missile batteries have all been depleted in just one day .

Rockets will soon begin to cruise in from Syria .

Handing weapons to greedy kikes in Ukraine has consequences .

Now all those NATO donated firearms and weapons have found their way down to the ME via the black market.

The 110th eviction is ongoing courtesy of Jewish greed.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2023
Hamas thanks Ukraine for selling them weapons

https://twitter.com/Wagnersfamily/status/1710746698471940184

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2023
NATO ATGMs supplied to Ukrainian Armed Forces are now in the hands of Hamas.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2023
Video of Hamas thanking Zelensky for all the brand new shining gear

https://twitter.com/ezdubs_bot/status/1710790003050135881
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Isobug: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2023
Mumu people masturbating on another people's problem. You assuredly know those countries combined can not do Israel any substantial harm compared to what Israel will do them. Over 200 Palestinian already killed, be there rejoicing because of Hezbollah inclusion

11 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Raskimonojendor: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2023
OhuDealer:
Iron Dome has collapsed.

Now all those NATO donated firearms and weapons have found their way down to the ME via the black market.

As expected.

There were jubilation on various Russian telegram groups too on Hamas attack in Israel.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

As expected.

There were jubilation on various Russian telegram groups too on Hamas attack in Israel.

Hamas are putting captured Israeli soldeirs for sale on Amazon

Lol

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Isobug:
Mumu people masturbating on another people's problem. You assuredly know those countries combined can not do Israel any substantial harm compared to what Israel will do them. Over 200 Palestinian already killed, be there rejoicing because of Hezbollah inclusion

Pig, go and heed the call to defend your Jewish slave masters .

IPOB has already began to mobilise to go to Israel.

4 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Raskimonojendor: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2023
OhuDealer:

Hamas are putting captured Israeli soldeirs for sale on Amazon

Lol
Hahahaha 😂

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Rolings: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Isobug:

The same false feeling of superiority that made them loose guard and HAMAS took them by surprise. even though tension have been building for years.
What happened is significant. It happened on a Saturday a holy day in Israel and almost 50years to the day a similar surprise attack that killed many people occured.

To All Israel supporters ask your backers in US AND EU to stop being double faced hypocrites. They turn a blind eye to the world's longest running and worst apartheid regime and we're all scrambling over themselves to satisfy Ukrainians who haven't suffered 1/10 of what Palestinians have endured for over 60years.

If you oppose Russian because of Ukraine YOU MUST OPPOSE ISRAEL BECAUSE OF WHAT IT IS DOING IN PALESTINE

The weapons that you all gave Ukraine has now ended up in the hands of Hamas of course sold to them by corrupt greedy Unkrainians

6 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Raskimonojendor: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2023
List of missing Israeli ladies:

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Jackson619007: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2023
V
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Israel is mobilising .

To all Jews wannabe , this is one in a lifetime opportunity to become a bonafide Jew compete with a golden Zionist badge.

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
List of missing Israeli ladies:

Fixed it for you .

They should check on Amazon and eBay .

Hamas is auctioning them off on those sites.
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by GoodRocks: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2023
It's time for Israel to remove these terrorists countries from the surface of the earth.

Trump warned Biden Never to give iran any money but the old man still went ahead to give them $6Billion. That money was given to these terrorists to purchase weapons from Ukraine. Biden is now regretting his actions. However, it's time Israel do the needful on these terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Raskimonojendor: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2023
OhuDealer:
Israel is mobilising .

To all Jews wannabe , this is one in a lifetime opportunity to become a bonafide Jew compete with a golden Zionist badge.

I watched the news about some Israelis being airlifted form Greece to Israel for the war.
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Raskimonojendor: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
It's time for Israel to remove these terrorists countries from the surface of the earth.

Trump warned Biden Never to give iran any money but the old man still went ahead to give them $6Billion. That money was given to these terrorists to purchase weapons from Ukraine. Biden is now regretting his actions. However, it's time Israel do the needful on these terrorists
That money is in Qatar. It hasn't been given to Iran yet.
Republicans are spreading misinformation and trying to pin the blame on Joe Biden.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by GoodRocks: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

That money is in Qatar. It hasn't been given to Iran yet.
Republicans are spreading misinformation and trying to pin the blame on Joe Biden.

You're still a kid and don't know anything yet.

I see you and your likes going around nairaland creating numerous threads like the kids you are, with the sole aim of causing provocation on nairaland with your bigotry.

I am very sure you haven't watched the video where the terrorists called hamas were thanking Ukraine for the weapons they sold to them. Biden literally started the war by giving the terrorists Iran nation $6b. Like I said you're still a kid. I'll leave you to your likes to continue your kids behaviour on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I watched the news about some Israelis being airlifted form Greece to Israel for the war.

They don't have a choice.

Remain in Europe and see every Muslim migrant rise and slit their throats.

The EU will be hard pressed in supporting Israel in this ongoing war or risk the Muslim horde run riot and burn down all their cities.

America dare not send troops or else Arab and Muslim countries will turn to Russia and China.

Zionism has come to bite the west and Jews on their ass.

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Isobug: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2023
OhuDealer:

Pig, go and heed the call to defend your Jewish slave masters .

IPOB has already began to mobilise to go to Israel.

Piglet.... just look at your own reasoning. Wetin concern me and IPOB abi IPOD. Your hatred and frustration should be channeled to your denigrating life and your family. I know Your demeaning life led you to hatred and frustration. Please just deal with it. I'm not the cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2023
Isobug:

Piglet.... just look at your own reasoning. Wetin concern me and IPOB abi IPOD. Your hatred and frustration should be channeled to your denigrating life and your family. I know Your demeaning life led you to hatred and frustration. Please just deal with it. I'm not the cause

Ohu,Simon Ekpa is mobilising Congo Jews to go fight for Pissrael.

Pls indicate your interest by signing up to go and fight and die for your Jewish masters.

Ezi Bida

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Raskimonojendor: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

You're still a kid and don't know anything yet.

I see you and your likes going around nairaland creating numerous threads like the kids you are, with the sole aim of causing provocation on nairaland with your bigotry.

I am very sure you haven't watched the video where the terrorists called hamas were thanking Ukraine for the weapons they sold to them. Biden literally started the war by giving the terrorists Iran nation $6b. Like I said you're still a kid. I'll leave you to your likes to continue your kids behaviour on nairaland
I rarely create threads on Nairaland so you lie. This epistle of yours is an emotional rant like a 4 year old kid throwing tantrum 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by tommy589(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

As expected.

There are Russian Jews too. I guess those celebrating are not Jews and in support of Hamas because of NATO interference in Ukraine

Inflation is likely not to reduce if this crisis is prolonged
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Raskimonojendor: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2023
tommy589:

There are Russian Jews too. I guess those celebrating are not Jews and in support of Hamas because of NATO interference in Ukraine

Inflation is likely not to reduce if this crisis is prolonged
You are right.
Russian Jews would also be minority. Russia is a right wing country, and right wingers don't fancy Jews.

Inflation may indeed go up a bit as some supply of groceries would be affected. Israel is a big player in the fruit section of the grocery business.
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by tommy589(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are right.
Russian Jews would also be minority. Russia is a right wing country, and right wingers don't fancy Jews.

Inflation may indeed go up a bit as some supply of groceries would be affected. Israel is a big player in the fruit section of the grocery business.

I am waiting to see Russia and China reaction through their official statement. It may provide an hint on how this situation may play out
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by ruggedtimi(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Na iran dey cause all this thing....
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2023
OhuDealer:
Hamas thanks Ukraine for selling them weapons

https://twitter.com/Wagnersfamily/status/1710746698471940184
no wonder i saw javelin ...i dey wonder how hamas use get javelin

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by OhuDealer: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are right.

Israel supplies nada

They had European governments to pass laws that give Israeli goods low tarrifs and even subsidies.

This is how in the US, there are states with laws that have criminalised boycotting made in Israel goods.
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Isobug: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2023
OhuDealer:

Ohu,Simon Ekpa is mobilising Congo Jews to go fight for Pissrael.

Pls indicate your interest by signing up to go and fight and die for your Jewish masters.

Ezi Bida
Islam has dealt with you shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Khd95(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2023
I feel Russia is behind the scene propelling hamas low key
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by Svoboda(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Israel no see im period o. The thing tie wrapper.

The worst that can happen is happening now. That hezbollah angle. So, israel cant do any needful now.
Re: Hezbollah Joins The Chat Group : Rockets Fired From Lebanon Into Israel by YellowbaMoslem: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2023
OhuDealer:
Iron Dome has collapsed.

We yoruba muslims must join hand and fight alongside Palestinians.

Al Qausa mosque must be protected with our last drop of blood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 'barbeque' The Gang Leader Trying To Take Over Haiti / As Israeli Forces Enter Muslim Holy Site In Jerusalem / US Carried Out An Airstrike Inside Kabul On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.