Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (19759 Views)

Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? / False teaching in Rccg open heavens devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? by bsjay(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
ogoamaka99:
@frosbel
It is a high time you learn to mind your own biz rather than getting involved in other men biz. If you are a sincere Christan as you claim to be, you would use your time to write on thread that will edify instead of the antagonism you show against other ministers of GOD. To say you are right and others wrong is immaturity because in the long run it could be you that is wrong.
Look at what happened in 1 kings 17, concerning Elijah, if it is in today's world, won't you say that a minister of GOD who do what Elijah did is a false prophet?1Kgs 17:8 And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying,
1Kgs 17:9 Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.
1Kgs 17:10 So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.
1Kgs 17:11 And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand.
1Kgs 17:12 And she said, As the Lord thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.
1Kgs 17:13 And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.
1Kgs 17:14 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the Lord sendeth rain upon the earth.
1Kgs 17:15 And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.
1Kgs 17:16 And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the Lord, which he spake by Elijah.
Who are these ministers of God if one may ask? Why are you people deluding yourselves? Why don't you people seek for the Truth as It is and redeem yourselves than doing all these busy body in vain and false service, serving yourselves and thinking you are serving God? It's laughable!
Re: Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? by nwakaibeya1: 10:49pm On May 15, 2015
Pray and tell the mantle of God TO move with the cutlass of heavenand slaughter every evil pastor having hands in your life and decieving you,let the mantle expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free
pray and tell the mantle of GOD TO move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly and unknowingly and God should blow their evil altars open and behold In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice clears you,no mater how you pretend to know JESUSCHRIST?oh God of justice In the name of Jesuschrist every evil pastors &prophets blow open their altars&put them on chain from heaven and turn their honours to disgrace
He that made the spiritual laws,In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice clears you,no matter how you pretend to know JESUSCHRIST?we tell you truly,the descendants of teachers of law of bible era are all over,without JESUSCHRIST UNBELEVABLE POWER preaching bible they cant really explain to followers.Mantle of God,In JesusChrist name.every evil pastor AND prophets blow open their altars and put them on CHAIN from heaven and turn their honour to disgrace in Jesuschrist mighty name we pray amen
Re: Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? by nwakaibeya1: 1:15am On Jun 21, 2015
updates ::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old that go and sin no more power of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Gambling On Football A Sin / Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online / List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.