Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) (48144 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by nkwoemeka(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
I trust Israel on this, they have bitten more than they can chew, in the following weeks to come they will regret their actions, my pity goes to the ordinary Palistinians both children and adults that will be affected by the upcoming Israeli bombardment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
All these is to whip up sentiment and media in Isreali favour

When Isreal start retaliating no one will be able to protest or easily come in defense of Hamas

Imagine a world where Mohammad was a still born
PEACE WAS TAKEN OFF THE EARTH FROM THE DAY ISHMAEL WAS BORN.

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Dittodat: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ajixegun:

Thousands of Palestinians killed everyday? You can lie o.
Over the years but on daily basis. Read!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Emaprince: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to mu history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.
Isreal will not just atta k any civilian building. Be rest assured that those buildings has hammas fighters harbored in there.

Islamic fighters are cowards..all they do is fight and attack innocent women, mothers and children. Only the vulnerable people just like boko haram are doing In Nigeria - invading villages and attacking elderly people. Cowards.

These hammas fighters are even double cowards cos when the shoot rockets, they will go and hide in civilian buildings and mosques so that isreal will not attack those places for fear of killing civilians. The Muslim civilians are also accomplices because they work with the hammas by providing them shelters, thinking the strategy will stop isreal attack...well, they are all getting what they deserves.

Today, isreal have sent the warnings out to every one in Gaza. The warning is for any civilian in any facility or building housing Hammas mitilitias to leave now or be bombed together with those blood suckers

So if you are a civilian, and you are in the same building / facility with those cowards, best know that you are going down too. This is why tomorrow we will be hearing civilians killed, because those civilians are stubborn. They will deliberately mix up with the fighters thinking it will deter isreal.

You can't compare how isreal attacks to that of the Islamic cowards who went into isreal to kidnap women and children. Cowards

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Nwaikpe: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
hansomb:
this is not about Christianity. This is about freedom to the Palestinians. It's might interest you to know that Christians are receiving same treatment as the Palestinians.

No matter the narrative, Jews will always be trusted than the violent and animalistic group of humans called mooslims.

I'd rater stay with a violent dog at home, than with a smiling hyena in the bush. You mooslims are worse than the hyenas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by cl0r0x: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
In Isreal colonels and captains are on the front line. But somewhere else you know where grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Normally,you will expect Jews to inflate their loss towards 6 million .

grin

Why are they now under-reporting their casualties ?

ISRAEL DOESNT HIDE NEWS LIKE NIGERIA, GO TO TIMES OF ISRAEL, YOU WILL SEE THESAME NEWS.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Trouble siddon jΔ™Δ™jΔ™ly, yanga com go wake am. Wetin e dey find?

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by bdon123(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:
K
May their souls rest in peace.
What about thr thousands of Palestinians that they have been killing on daily basis?
This is not an isolated case. Read even recent news and you will find out that Palestinians civilians are killed on daily basis by the Israeli forces.
The Israeli apartheid system is responsible for this chaos. You cannot keep people down forever and not expect such reaction eventually.
Even some Israeli lawmakers have said the same thing. It's only logical.
Rest in hell to s Palestinians caught in crossfire
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emaprince:
Isreal will not just atta k any civilian building. Be rest assured that those buildings has hammas fighters harbored in there.

Islamic fighters are cowards..all they do is fight and attack innocent women, mothers and children. Only the vulnerable people just like boko haram are doing In Nigeria - invading villages and attacking elderly people. Cowards.

These hammas fighters are even double cowards cos when the shoot rockets, they will go and hide in civilian buildings and mosques so that isreal will not attack those places for fear of killing civilians. The Muslim civilians are also accomplices because they work with the hammas by providing them shelters, thinking the strategy will stop isreal attack...well, they are all getting what they deserves.

Today, isreal have sent the warnings out to every one in Gaza. The warning is for any civilian in any facility or building housing Hammas mitilitias to leave now or be bombed together with those blood suckers

So if you are a civilian, and you are in the same building / facility with those cowards, best know that you are going down too. This is why tomorrow we will be hearing civilians killed, because those civilians are stubborn. They will deliberately mix up with the fighters thinking it will deter isreal.

You can't compare how isreal attacks to that of the Islamic cowards who went into isreal to kidnap women and children. Cowards

You re just here to type. You're lost.

2 Likes

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by kellybently(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
hansomb:
this is not about Christianity. This is about freedom to the Palestinians. It's might interest you to know that Christians are receiving same treatment as the Palestinians.

All this issue no concern us in West Africa because they don't even know you exist.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Ayodeoba: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Palestine is the largest open prison in the world right now. Its not a country. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Stop watching mainstream media they are bunch of liars. I dont even watch tv again. Educate yourself , do your own research and your eyes will open to what is really happening in the world not just palestine alone

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to my history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
In Nigeria they will tell you nobody died just to save face ... useless country
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
ISRAEL DOESNT HIDE NEWS LIKE NIGERIA, GO TO TIMES OF ISRAEL, YOU WILL SEE THESAME NEWS.

Kikes don't lie?

See this one

They lied on Christ head and have been the biggest liars after their father and god Satan.

2 Likes

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by sinola(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
i'm busy checking names
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by DECLAN2015(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:
K
What about thr thousands of Palestinians that they have been killing on daily basis?
This is not an isolated case. Read even recent news and you will find out that Palestinians civilians are killed on daily basis by the Israeli forces.
The Israeli apartheid system is responsible for this chaos. You cannot keep people down forever and not expect such reaction eventually.

So the killing on both side is justify then according to u
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

This Is just the beginning.

I give you room Scot, but you wan chase me comot.
Israel will suffer a million years.

..and it shall come to past

#freePalestine!

They have the capability and capacity to wade off any aggression against them, wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Lovenorth: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
God bless Hamas
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by AllenSpencer: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

#freePalestine!
I will take u seriou when u replicate it here and write free Biafra because last I checked Biafra is more a country than Ur imaginary Palestine that is not even in world map

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by finallybusy: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed.
You’re right. I saw infants, cripples, pregnant women and the elderly carrying guns during the attack. Not even an ant should exist in Palestine.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Emir01: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
If it is in nigeria now, they will still be collating the data and the figures wont tally.
Hope those lost souls wont take over 4000 palestines along including the hamas. Wars always destroy and not build in seconds, leaving agony, sorrows and blood on the street. Hamas no try at all this time. The regions have been peaceful in recent times.

Is not peaceful, Palestinians are been killed everday. Israel will not have peace if they refuse to stop their occupation and provocation. With time, Palestinian will get back what belongs to them Isreal knows but still dancing to the tune of their master US and allies. Who would've believed that one day Hamas will confront Israel so hard.

2 Likes

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by finallybusy: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nothing concern me with their battle. May the stronger opponent win.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Allisgud: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
I want to see isreal power,cos have been hearing isreal is powerful,USA or Russia can't try them
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Babe may God forgive you...do you know how long isreal has been oppressing palestinian people?oh all is good then una all turn blind eye like say nothing dey happen. Una try ooo
turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed.

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:
K

The Jew men wanna be will come for your head, for them the god of the bible that authorized the killing of innocent babies and killing of women is always right, if only Jews commit the genocide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Etimemy: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

#freePalestine!

By now you would have started weeping, trust Israel

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Akpacha(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
May their journey be peaceful!
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Let them also show us the destruction going on in Gaza as Israel continues to bomb Gaza back to stone age.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by motayoayinde: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
stagger:
Israel will kill 100 hamas for every soldier killed. You can be sure of it.

HOW MANY HAMAS FIGHTERS HAVE THEY KILLED TODAY?

UNA GO CRY TAYA INSHA ALLAH
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Emaprince: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:

You re just here to type. You're lost.
Mugu. Sons of ishmeal.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
turmacs:
lol this idiΓΈt thinks the clash between the two has anything to do with religion. Go and suck your husband's dick and leave emotions out of politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.