Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) (48114 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by bewla(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
stagger:
Israel will kill 100 hamas for every soldier killed. You can be sure of it.
Am sure you believe palatine are terrorist

Well ever one believes killing is Killin
And it's not normal

Some will hide in the name God said while some will say they lord said

God is not wiked and is not author of confusion
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Palestine is the largest open prison in the world right now. Its not a country. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Stop watching mainstream media they are bunch of liars. I dont even watch tv again. Educate yourself , do your own research and your eyes will open to what is really happening in the world not just palestine alone

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to my history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.

Have you heard of human shields before?

There's a video of a Palestinian man with his daughter held above his head, jubilating at the death of Israelis. She is under 10. She is holding a rifle.

If she is struck now, will you say that it's unprovoked when clearly her father is a terrorist and hiding behind his daughter after killing Israeli people?

If you're watching news from people who kill others then use their children as shields, you'll have a long way to go in supporting terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by dNortherner(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:
K
May their souls rest in peace.
What about thr thousands of Palestinians that they have been killing on daily basis?
This is not an isolated case. Read even recent news and you will find out that Palestinians civilians are killed on daily basis by the Israeli forces.
The Israeli apartheid system is responsible for this chaos. You cannot keep people down forever and not expect such reaction eventually.
Even some Israeli lawmakers have said the same thing. It's only logical.
Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by GUNITGuy: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Palestine should get ready no more two states solution ...
It seems they don't want Peace ...
The last peace deal has been breached and it would definitely be the last .. all Isreali territories including Gaza, Golan heights, west bank and others would be taken by force let's see wer those guys would be firing rockets from may be Lebanon or Syria ...
It's going to be their last attempt ever again...

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by fistonati(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Go and read history of where Israel is claiming today objectively, it would help educate you better.
michresakidjo:

There's no freedom for these Arab land grabbers. You should know better now that the odds are against your Arab brothers.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
SAD! sadHmm Israel prepping the basis to wipe out Palestine for hamas troubles.They should not kill innocents,let them wipe out useless hamas for life,let there be peace for life IFSHA. angry

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by GENES11S: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Palestine is the largest open prison in the world right now. Its not a country. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Stop watching mainstream media they are bunch of liars. I dont even watch tv again. Educate yourself , do your own research and your eyes will open to what is really happening in the world not just palestine alone

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to my history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.

In recent times, there have been calmness between these two until they decided to invade Israel.

So the people that invaded Israel and killed their people are saints abi?

You are even more bias than the media and tv stations you are badmouthing.

There is nothing that can justify crossing into another country to commit crime.

All Israel has been doing was brutal retaliation.

They use the opportunity the enemy provide to inject serious atrocities on them.

Because they were never the ones to start the fight, the whole world (except terrorists nations) turns a blind eye at their retaliation.

Israel and retaliation is like 5&6. Whatever you do to them, they always retaliate with Jara ontop.

Israel cannot wipe off Palestine but if Palestine continue doing what they are doing, Israel will grab more lands from them all in the name of securing their borders.

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Godwin616: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dbarrzx:
Hamas will pay a double of this price
Unfortunately, it's not going to be only Hamas. Many lives will be lost here including the young and aged.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

This Is just the beginning.

I give you room Scot, but you wan chase me comot.
Israel will suffer a million years.

..and it shall come to passsssssssssssssd grin

#freePalestine!
Are you seeing the consequences now
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
You can't kill and oppress people and think that they won't fight back.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Blake755: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Omo fighting with someone who has nothing to lose is very hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by stagger: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
bewla:
Am sure you believe palatine are terrorist

Well ever one believes killing is Killin
And it's not normal

Some will hide in the name God said while some will say they lord said

God is not wiked and is not author of confusion

If I was the Israeli PM, I will make the blood of those people flow in every street in Gaza and I will order the indiscriminate bombing of every living thing. That is the only response that will subdue those guys and bring them to the negotiating table.

In case you don't know, I had a Palestinian as a classmate. A very good friend of mine and a likeable guy. But he was also just as brainwashed as his people. So we all knew not to bring up any kind of discussions about Israel and Palestine.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by GENES11S: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Blake755:
Omo fighting with someone who has nothing to lose is very hard

Don't be deceived, everyone has something to lose. At the very least they all have their lives at stake. This no be movies, this is real life.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
ARE YOU AWARE THAT ABRAHAM ORIGINALLY WAS FROM IRAQ ( UR DE CHADEES ) ? ISRAELITES WERE NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNERS OF THE LAND BUT GOD OWNS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND DOES WHAT HE WANTS WITH IT. THE ORIGINAL OWNERS WERE THERE WORSHIPPING IDOLS AND HAVING SEX WITH ANIMALS AND GOD DROVE THEM AWAY AND GAVE IT TO ABRAHAM AND HIS SEED AFTER HIM. SEE DEUT 18:10-12 ETC

Who told you that Abraham was from Iraq? How did you arrive at that assumption?
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Clinton14(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
siraj1402:
When some ignorant continue saying Israel will finish Palestine Israel will kill them all, I just laugh. Israel are taken more cares as this war is not like before. Hamas fighter are already inftrated Israel land and there will be more casualties in the side of Israel if care is not taken. Reasons the only option for Israel is to continue bombarding the residents in Gaza.
Before Israel can call their reservist, he get why.
Time will tell.

Dey there dey mumu yourself,u go hear am,Hamas will never recovered from this.
Iran self go hear am,you go see.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
But unfortunately for you, the Israeli leader has a functioning 🧠 hence, still has a Godly heart and is still humane even though he is not perfect. For your info and utter disappointment to you and your brainless mofo, Israeli authorities actually sent text messages to Gaza residents to vacate and leave the area to avoid been killed by airstrikes. They need to and have to destroy Hamas and other militant groups in Gaza. Hamas needs to pay a heavy price for the attacks in Israel.

turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed. You say your God is the most powerful but he can't fight for your freedom. Pastor wey dey give him members rosary and holy water to put inside motor when they are traveling, that same pastor dey travel with bullet proof cars and armed guards when the Jesus they claim to be following in his footsteps never for one day travel with security..

Honestly, i don't know between Islam and that other one which one has the most stupid followers/believers.

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by soccerlite: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Pathetic
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Shawl001(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
May there souls rest in peace.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
19, 20, 21, 22 y/o are Captains and commanders of specialized units in IDF.
If na my Country, na old baba be commanders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by BJanta: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
All these is to whip up sentiment and media in Isreali favour

When Isreal start retaliating no one will be able to protest or easily come in defense of Hamas

Imagine a world where Mohammad was a still born

As soon as I saw the caption , this is exactly what came to my mind. That Israel is flying a kite especially to warn UNO to keep off. Israel will pound Palestine to powder. This is a big break that Israel would not want to miss on the table of puerile pro-Arab UN negotiations and call for cessation of hostilities. Israel will pound the entirety of the Palestine to fine powder. They should go and learn a lesson or two sons to from Egypt as to what happened to them in the 1967 six-day war with Israel.
Israel would not miss

2 Likes

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by skywalker240(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Patrioticman007:

The Jew men wanna be will come for your head, for them the god of the bible that authorized the killing of innocent babies and killing of women is always right, if only Jews commit the genocide.
Show me where in the Bible
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Styluss: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed. You say your God is the most powerful but he can't fight for your freedom. Pastor wey dey give him members rosary and holy water to put inside motor when they are traveling, that same pastor dey travel with bullet proof cars and armed guards when the Jesus they claim to be following in his footsteps never for one day travel with security..

Honestly, i don't know between Islam and that other one which one has the most stupid followers/believers.

Those leaders of Israel are more brutal and wicked than you 100 folds. They have said exactly what you said already, they will try and get tired at the end of the war. Nothing new
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by soccerlite: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:
K
What about thr thousands of Palestinians that they have been killing on daily basis?
This is not an isolated case. Read even recent news and you will find out that Palestinians civilians are killed on daily basis by the Israeli forces.
The Israeli apartheid system is responsible for this chaos. You cannot keep people down forever and not expect such reaction eventually.

Israel doesn't kill innocent people

Go and read more about hamas

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67039975
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
stagger:
And they still won't be able to sleep well. No peace of mind for the oppressor.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by siraj1402(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Clinton14:

Dey there dey mumu yourself,u go hear am,Hamas will never recovered from this.
So you can't make your comments without calling your father a mumu. We know your type.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kingosytex:

Who told you that Abraham was from Iraq? How did you arrive at that assumption?
READ GENESIS 11:26-28, HIS FATHER WAS FROM UR OF THE CHALDEES AND THAT WAS OLD BABYLON AND PRESENT DAY IRAQ. ASK GOOGLE AND YOU WILL GET THESAME ANSWER WHICH IS IN THE BIBLE.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:

This is really insightful
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Styluss: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
The only reasonable comment have seen in a long time about this issue>
Isreal are Bullies

Dittodat:
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by simfrost90210: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
stagger:

I just hoped they weighed the pros and cons of their actions before they decided to attack those Israeli border towns and neighborhood because, for the Palestinians, it's not going to be funny when boomerang time kicks off!

US is the worst and most devilish country in the world. Only GOD will judge all their evil deeds!!!

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Clinton14:

Dey there dey mumu yourself,u go hear am, Hamas will never recovered from this.

Na this same overhype made Israel suffered this kind of embarrassment. In 2018 (just 5 years ago), over 50,000 Palestinians were killed by Israel forces, they RECOVERED. Some people never learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.