Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) (48145 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
turmacs:
If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed. You say your God is the most powerful but he can't fight for your freedom. Pastor wey dey give him members rosary and holy water to put inside motor when they are traveling, that same pastor dey travel with bullet proof cars and armed guards when the Jesus they claim to be following in his footsteps never for one day travel with security..

Honestly, i don't know between Islam and that other one which one has the most stupid followers/believers.

This is not a religious. It's against Jews and the Palestinians they chased out of Palestine which they renamed Israel.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Styluss: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wetin dey decent for your empty skull? Ode!
Whytelyon:

Ozuor, getout , useless fellow. You cannot make a decent argument without insulting people. No mention me again, if you try am, e no go better for you.
Useless human being. No be your type i day make decent argument with.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Horus(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
siraj1402:
When some ignorant continue saying Israel will finish Palestine Israel will kill them all, I just laugh. Israel are taken more cares as this war is not like before. Hamas fighter are already inftrated Israel land and there will be more casualties in the side of Israel if care is not taken. Reasons the only option for Israel is to continue bombarding the residents in Gaza.
Before Israel can call their reservist, he get why.
Time will tell.

Hamas chose to use a different strategy this time seeing thar simply firing rockets from Gaza waa no longer that effective.

Israel will eventually block this new method Hamas is employing.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by UncleKoboko: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:

Obviously your views and opinions are as worthless as a pile of shit. You inconsequential retar@ded asinine low life zero IQ monkey. STFU and go FVCK yourself. Monkey.
Lol
See senseless lowlife black monkey with negative value iq ranting grin
Idìot that doesn't know the difference between a jew and a Christian.
Useless mumu black slave grin
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Paulletasummy: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Brave soldiers, died in service of their Fathers land.R.I.P[b][/b]
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Omodua(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Palestine is the largest open prison in the world right now. Its not a country. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Stop watching mainstream media they are bunch of liars. I dont even watch tv again. Educate yourself , do your own research and your eyes will open to what is really happening in the world not just palestine alone

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to my history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.
Keep shut!

In solidarity with Israel.

Palestines are evil and doesn't deserve our sympathy.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by exnovio(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
These Arabs went too far this time,the consequences of these acts will be very ugly.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Paulletasummy: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
If na NAIJA dis thing happens,na twist twist den go do for the numbers of casualties.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Amayabor1: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
maasoap:

Go and cure your ignorance, 31k though.

https://www.nairaland.com/7869348/human-cost-israeli-palestinian-conflict-deaths

From 50,000, you have changed mouth to 31k.

Illiterate. You didn't see the figures represents deaths and injuries?. Meaning the 31k includes those that were injured and those that died!

Ode!!!
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by soccerlite: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:

Pls stop drinking the western media propaganda cool aid. They even killed a journalist recently while covering a funeral of another Palestinian they also killed. They kill women, children and anyone at will.

So where do you get your own news info

Abi you are living in Palestine
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Dittodat: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
soccerlite:

So where do you get your own news info

Abi you are living in Palestine
I get my news from all over the world, I check many sites on daily basis not just when a big news break. I read news daily on CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, Yahoo and many more. That way you get various angles and make an informed decision on your own.
All news outlets have an agenda. They are ran by humans hence there's always biases.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by nomolos92: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:
You need to watch videos how isreal uses jets , point them into civilian buildings and fire into them at close range killing people without mercy women, children and men. Not today oh. I'm talking regular phenomenon in Gaza . I watched videos and shed tears and mainstream media never report non of it

When you push someone to the wall and there is nowhere else to go, in his own land, this is the result

These figures are no where close to what isreal has done over the years and as they kill, they grab land. Go and study the map of palestines over the past 20 years. Palestine is the largest open prison in the world right now. Its not a country. Evil barbaric isreal. Stealers of land.

Stop watching mainstream media they are bunch of liars. I dont even watch tv again. Educate yourself , do your own research and your eyes will open to what is really happening in the world not just palestine alone

Isreal is just seeking justification to shed more blood. I was a strong supporter of isreal till I went back to my history books. Can never be deceived again. Evil callous religion called judaism

They even killed journalists without bothering about the consequences and now they expecting sympathy. Israel and their president are war criminals so as the mainstream media painting palestines as terrorists.

This could be the last wave for the Gaza strip, they won't be pushed to the wall but into the ground; Israel will kill all of them including the unborn and take every bit of the remaining strip this time, so prepare to shed hot tears mixed with blood grin grin
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Styluss:
Wetin dey decent for My empty skull? I am a complete Ode!

We know. Ozuor.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Gandrova: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:

That's why education is key for self development.
Isreal are real terrorists of land Grabbers.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Gandrova: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Omodua:
Keep shut!

In solidarity with Israel.

Palestines are evil and doesn't deserve our sympathy.
says an idiot browsing with free 10mb
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by onuman: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dittodat:
K
May their souls rest in peace.
What about thr thousands of Palestinians that they have been killing on daily basis?
This is not an isolated case. Read even recent news and you will find out that Palestinians civilians are killed on daily basis by the Israeli forces.
The Israeli apartheid system is responsible for this chaos. You cannot keep people down forever and not expect such reaction eventually.
Even some Israeli lawmakers have said the same thing. It's only logical.

But why would Hamas of Palestine not accept the existence of the State of Israel side by side a Sovereign State of Palestine?
The State of Israel has existed since 1948, why can't Hamas accept reality that there is nothing it can do again to wipe out the State of Israel from the Middle East? Not being realistic is Hamas undoing; that is behind the blood letting between the two brothers - Israelis and Palestinians.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by isahsalee: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
stagger:
Israel will kill 100 hamas for every soldier killed. You can be sure of it.

You d play where dem dey when they killed all this?

Again, I say you d play, Hamas fully prepared and ready to die not that don't want to die.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by frog12: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
hamas tried. only 2 states solution can solve this problem

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

This Is just the beginning.

I give you room Scot, but you wan chase me comot.
Israel will suffer a million years.

..and it shall come to passsssssssssssssd grin

#freePalestine!

You forgot that 4000 Palestinians to 40 Israelis
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Horus(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kegJ2cdYp4E?si=Z9OMWBZXJveYdmfe

Israel-Palestine War: Death toll: 700 Israelis, 400 Palestinians
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
zinaunreal:

All these your useless propaganda and whipping up sentiments will not be a saving grace to your terrorists

1 Like

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
duro4chang2 grin:

Lol
See senseless lowlife black monkey with negative value iq ranting grin
Idìot that doesn't know the difference between a jew and a Christian.
Useless mumu black slave grin
Ahhhh wetin duro4chang do you nah grin
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
siraj1402:
When some ignorant continue saying Israel will finish Palestine Israel will kill them all, I just laugh. Israel are taken more cares as this war is not like before. Hamas fighter are already inftrated Israel land and there will be more casualties in the side of Israel if care is not taken. Reasons the only option for Israel is to continue bombarding the residents in Gaza.
Before Israel can call their reservist, he get why.
Time will tell.

Last I checked hamas dead are over 400 and have been cleared from israel so what are you saying? Una just like to hallucinate.

Are you aware US citizens have been killed too? Are you aware that US military assets are enroute Israel as we speak?

The wave of death that will visit hamas will forever be monument to terrorists worldwide.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by sheetred: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=turmacs post=126279187]If i was the leader of Israel, i wound make sure every living thing is that alwuakubar region of Palestine is killed. You say your God is the most powerful but he can't fight for your freedom. Pastor wey dey give him members rosary and holy water to put inside motor when they are traveling, that same pastor dey travel with bullet proof cars and armed guards when the Jesus they claim to be following in his footsteps never for one day travel with security..

Honestly, i don't know between Islam and that other one which one has the most stupid followers/believers.[/quote Who told you Jesus didn't move with security, He had HIS disciples following Him around, or have you not seen when Jesus travel by Sea it was recorded that many boats accompanied Him, for the record that is convoy, He is the first person recorded to use convoy.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by Sunnyski: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
OnionBandit:
Good!

This Is just the beginning.

I give you room Scot, but you wan chase me comot.
Israel will suffer a million years.

..and it shall come to passsssssssssssssd grin

#freePalestine!

Have you been able to count your losses?

Hamas will become a desert by the time Israel is done with them.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by siraj1402(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Clinton14:

Ehya sorry,i no no say my mama na that street idiot, no wonder I am so dull and foolish.
Fixed
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by 3seriez(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
stagger:
Israel will kill 100 hamas for every soldier killed. You can be sure of it.

And so what. Na today. Palestinians have been collecting for years, you think this is anything new to them. Their childrens children will still continue fighting.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by stagger: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
BJanta:

As soon as I saw the caption , this is exactly what came to my mind. That Israel is flying a kite especially to warn UNO to keep off. Israel will pound Palestine to powder. This is a big break that Israel would not want to miss on the table of puerile pro-Arab UN negotiations and call for cessation of hostilities. Israel will pound the entirety of the Palestine to fine powder. They should go and learn a lesson or two sons to from Egypt as to what happened to them in the 1967 six-day war with Israel.
Israel would not miss

Not to talk of unleashing those white phosphorus bombs. Kai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by stagger: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
3seriez:

And so what. Na today. Palestinians have been collecting for years, you think this is anything new to them. Their childrens children will still continue fighting.

and Israel will continue to kill them for fun.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by 3seriez(m): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
stagger:

Yea. And turn around to claim victim. Hypocrisy.
Re: 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) by 3seriez(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
stagger:

Yea. And still turn around to claim victim & keep brainwashing y'all. Hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan / 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.