Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant (3697 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by BabaRamota1980: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pigstormentor:
But he is begging for his FAKE results to be kept secret, so that his

1st Class Accountancy LIEs will be accepted by idiots like you

If Tinubu wasn't a Yoruba person will you be this supportive and foolish? OJOTA would have been filled up with paid idiots like you...

You don't even have shame sef....na wah!
!

Tinubu is a master strategist. It has now been revealed that in retrospect, his opposition to certificate release and declaring "his life will be destroyed if released to his opponents" were smart ploys to gain legal authentication and seal his academic qualification as uncontestable in future disputes. Before the Atiku suit this was not possible. It has now been accomplished at the expense of Atiku and obidients, urged on by Hundeyin.

Atiku did not call for Obi and Kwankwaso alliance before the CSU release and deposition because he thought the outcome would have strong legal footing he could use independently to disqualify President Tinubu. In the aftermath he realized the release and deposition were in favour Tinubu and weakened his own battle. He made two surprising statements in his world press.

1. That if Supreme Court affirms Tinubu then he will cease his battle and accept the outcome. The interpretation here is that his fishing expedition should not be taken personal, and there is no need for retaliatory moves from Tinubu. Which hints that Atiku plans to return in 2027, and doesn't want Tinubu to go after him after Supreme Court victory.

2. He called for Obi and Kwankwaso to close ranks with him and consolidate effort of the three against one in Supreme Court. Atiku finally realized his US suit is insufficient to declare Tinubu unqualified. He is shopping for alternative route to remove Tinubu.

I wonder why Atiku would need Obi and Kwankwaso, when Hundeyin will start releasing FBI files with incriminating evidence against Tinubu? He should obtain those files and then subpoena FBI to give deposition on why they had a dossier of criminality against Tinubu. grin.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by gabbytabby: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
You don’t need to be a CPA to be an accountant. This David Hundeyin is clearly unintelligent.

There are several accounting bodies and you can only say someone is not a member of an accounting body and they do not have to be.

ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1711104252985126966

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Pigstormentor: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Couldn't read your trash. You dont need to write NOVELs when you are trying to explain the truth. Why the long epistle? Shows you are lying. Shameless people..spits

BabaRamota1980:

Tinubu is a master strategist. It has now been revealed that in retrospect, his opposition to certificate release and declaring "his life will be destroyed if released to his opponents" were smart ploys to gain legal authentication and seal his academic qualification as uncontestable in future disputes. Before the Atiku suit this was not possible. It has now been accomplished at the expense of Atiku and obidients, urged on by Hundeyin.

Atiku did not call for Obi and Kwankwaso alliance before the CSU release and deposition because he thought the outcome would have strong legal footing he could use independently to disqualify President Tinubu. In the aftermath he realized the release and deposition were in favour Tinubu and weakened his own battle. He made two surprising statements in his world press.

1. That if Supreme Court affirms Tinubu then he will cease his battle and accept the outcome. The interpretation here is that his fishing expedition should not be taken personal, and there is no need for retaliatory moves from Tinubu. Which hints that Atiku plans to return in 2027, and doesn't want Tinubu to go after him after Supreme Court victory.

2. He called for Obi and Kwankwaso to close ranks with him and consolidate effort of the three against one in Supreme Court. Atiku finally realized his US suit is insufficient to declare Tinubu unqualified. He is shopping for alternative route to remove Tinubu.

I wonder why Atiku would need Obi and Kwankwaso, when Hundeyin will start releasing FBI files with incriminating evidence against Tinubu? He should obtain those files and then subpoena FBI to give deposition on why they had a dossier of criminality against Tinubu. grin.
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Pigstormentor: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Just imagine the thinking of a Tinubu supporter.. I should tender my document for you. Truly, Tinubu understands how to harvest idiots. cheesy

Paraman:
I have seen his transcript from Chicago State University and he graduated with flying colors.

Tender your own transcript here if he sure for you
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Globad(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
incandescentena:
lipsrsealed Who is behind the assassination of Gani Fawehinmi and also Funsho Williams, remains unsolved: mystery

Rest in peace to both Icons

undecided

Idiocy doesn't just seem to end

So, Fawehinmi was assassinated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Pigstormentor: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
What is this THING talking about? Abeg shift .. Nonsense angry.

BabaRamota1980:
This David Hundeyin has become a double agent. He remains committed to opposition but receiving payments behind to continue pushing anti-Tinubu rhetorics and keep obidients busy on internet and away from government.
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Pigstormentor: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
It's could be a Typo...

But FUNSHO WILLIAMs was assassinated

Gani's Character was also assassinated by Tinubu and his paid lackeys.

So all na assassination

Globad:

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Paraman: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Just imagine the thinking of a Tinubu supporter.. I should tender my document for you. Truly, Tinubu understands how to harvest idiots. cheesy

I won't be shock if you graduate with pass that's if you're not a small boy sha because I don't believe a sane adult can be wasting his time on nairaland everyday writing gibberish.

You might have even been doing this your rubbish on nairaland since 2015 sef, who knows. Keep on wasting your life on nairaland because of Tinubu wey no send you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by modenschool(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
this kind of stuffs should not even be up for debate. it can easily be figured out
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Pigstormentor: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
ENGLISH don suffer for your hand..

Paraman:
I won't be shock if you graduate with pass that's if you're not a small boy sha because I don't believe a sane adult can be wasting his time on nairaland everyday writing gibberish.

You might have even been doing this your rubbish on nairaland since 2015 sef, who knows. Keep on wasting your life on nairaland because of Tinubu wey no send you.
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Paraman: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pigstormentor:
ENGLISH don suffer for your hand..

Keep on wasting your life on nairaland as if tinubu is the reason your life is useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Pigstormentor: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
ENGLISH has been murdered. Where is your certificate? grin

Paraman:
Keep on wasting your life on nairaland as if tinubu is the reason your life is useless.
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Paraman: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pigstormentor:
ENGLISH has been murdered. Where is your certificate? grin

I asked for yours first

Let me see your certificate, you graduated with either a pass or 3rd class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by ganisucks(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
gabbytabby:
You don’t need to be a CPA to be an accountant. This David Hundeyin is clearly unintelligent.

There are several accounting bodies and you can only say someone is not a member of an accounting body and they do not have to be.

Read the thread again, and look at the picture of President Tinubu’s affidavit.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by OkCornel(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
The lies are just too much.

No wonder he claimed Deloitte paid him $850,000 as bonus. An amount directors and senior managers in Deloitte US are not paid as bonus even up till today is what Tinubu claimed he was paid as a junior staff in the 80s. Haba!!!

Just to add, I’ve gone further to check Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Public Accountancy Section.

https://online-dfpr.micropact.com/

No results for Tinubu’s CPA either!

cc: ganisucks

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by greggng: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
I think this david should replace Ahmed with adekunle ...he might get the search result ..
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Dedeity: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Paraman:
He's just wasting his time

Tinubu will rule till 2031.
Tinubu will rule you and your papa till 2031
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Paraman: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dedeity:
Tinubu will rule you and your papa till 2031
Yes, he's the president of Nigeria and is currently ruling over Nigeria/Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Racoon(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fear anyone who does not fear Tinubu’s criminality
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Globad(f): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pigstormentor:
It's could be a Typo...

But FUNSHO WILLIAMs was assassinated

Gani's Character was also assassinated by Tinubu and his paid lackeys.

So all na assassination

Read over what you wrote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by TUANKU(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Paraman:

Same way you will continue to suffer poverty and hardship till 2031. Yaro banza!
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Paraman: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
TUANKU:

Same way you will continue to suffer poverty and hardship till 2031. Yaro banza!
Cry harder
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by TUANKU(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Paraman:
Cry harder
Exact words i will say to your mother grin
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Paraman: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
TUANKU:

Exact words i will say to your mother grin
Keep crying
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Acidosis(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Paraman:

He is not interested in his tenure. You can keep him as your president till 2090. He is only exposing the rot in the country you live in. How you receive the message is completely up to you.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by hardbody: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Addme:

Lol, some of you just came up on internet to spew whatever suit your narrative.
Was Gani Fawehinmi assassinated?

No he was killed. Any more questions?
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by DaddyJapan(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1711104252985126966

Hundeyin needs to slow down a bit in order to stop making so many schoolboy errors.

It was only the other day that I had to point out that a non-existent "Durojaiye" could probably be located as "Duro", after he embarked on exercise of character assassination.

Now I don't know if Tinubu has a CPA or not - although I think his public profile appears to suggest so - but I do can tell that Hundeyin is unlikely to find his record on CPAVerify for one or both of the following reasons.

(1) If he had any accreditation, it is likely to have expired eons ago and (2) See below

♦ Prior to 2006, the Illinois Board of Examiners issued certificates for passing the Uniform CPA Examination. Certificate holders were allowed to use the CPA title, but were restricted from performing attest services without obtaining a public accounting license from the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation. The records for these individuals who did not register with the IDPR after 2006, are not included in CPAverify.org. Those records can be searched at the Illinois Board of Examiners website.
Source: https://cpaverify.org/participating-states/

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by DMerciful(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
He never won. He was rigged in to cover APC corruption
Paraman:
If your daddy is the president and a nobody who's a refugee is writing shit about him, will your daddy die from a heart attack because of the nuisance?

People said a lot of shit about tinubu before he became the president, it didn't stop him from wining the presidential election.
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Paraman: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
DMerciful:
He never won. He was rigged in to cover APC corruption
How's he rig in?
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by incandescentena: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
Globad:

Chicken out please ...
Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by DaddyJapan(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkCornel:
The lies are just too much.

No wonder he claimed Deloitte paid him $850,000 as bonus. An amount directors and senior managers in Deloitte US are not paid as bonus even up till today is what Tinubu claimed he was paid as a junior staff in the 80s. Haba!!!

Just to add, I’ve gone further to check Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Public Accountancy Section.

https://online-dfpr.micropact.com/

No results for Tinubu’s CPA either!

cc: ganisucks

Wait a minute, are we actually expecting a non-practicing Accountant to show up in this database too?

IDFPR is working hard to bring more initial applications and online renewals ... Only active, non-expired license(s) will be listed

I know we are all trying to become overnight sleuths. But perhaps it is time we left it to the professionals cool

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by Christistruth00: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
David Hundeyin is a quack

Kemi Oluoyo is many times better

CPA is not the only Professional Accountancy body in the US

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Warns Against Indiscriminate Handling And Storage Of Combustible Items / Special Thoughts For Nigeria At 47 / Luxurious Living In Abuja - Maitama Heights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.