Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? (14700 Views)

Are The PHCN Workers Operating In Your Area For Now / Power (PHCN) Situation In Odukoya Estate, Alimosho, And Other Areas In Lagos / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Adeoye11:
I can attest to Ikorodu light.
But you see Ogun state ehn Nah God go save that state form that Governor
Ogun state, that place na wa!
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Love800(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
I ave a question
Wats the essence of this 11 or 33 line am always hearing abt?
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Light78: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Harrynight:

The truth is that An area where MAJORITY of the POPULATION are on postpaid/Estimated billing will hardly have a good supply.

You are right about that. That was what a NEPA official told me. He said many people are owing and consumers don't pay up to the expected amount billed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by SirLakes: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Abeg remove me and my family from the stupidity of your village.

To answer the question, I’m enjoying 24hrs electricity. Though, NEPA contributes about 80% of my electricity, while the other 20% is taken care of by my solar power system

You don come here with the stupidity you inherited..... I enjoy 80% electricity, I don't give a damn if it's 10 kilo watt mentality.... I pity your children make you no pass the stupidity give them

And for the record! Where I stay, we are on band B, so go and find out how many hours that kinda plan enjoy daily. In my home town too, I don't know the plan they are on but they do have 5 days non stop and 2 days off.

No be me you dey carry shoulder give..... very silly being grin
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by eedimo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
BJanta:

But how about the sound of gunfire?
What about it?
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by lekkie073(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
I usually have light for at least 22 hours everyday in ipaja axis of lagos
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
SirLakes:

You don come here with the stupidity you inherited..... I enjoy 80% electricity, I don't give a damn if it's 10 kilo watt mentality.... I pity your children make you no pass the stupidity give them

And for the record! Where I stay, we are on band B, so go and find out how many hours that kinda plan enjoy daily. In my home town too, I don't know the plan they are on but they do have 5 days non stop and 2 days off.

No be me you dey carry shoulder give..... very silly being grin
If you have electricity like you claim, which I doubt very seriously given the bitterness written all over your first post, why then are you angry like someone who hasn’t eaten in days?
Or maybe you’re naturally a bitter soul?

1 Like

Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Larryndelaw: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Brightnes:
APC government na the more you look the less you see
Is that all you. An say
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by richeeyo(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
wunmi590:

Surulere nah house of light right from time, you guys are gbaja people....
Gbaja this
Gbaja that ooo
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Bigchristo: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
wunmi590:

You are right, nothing concern me with my tribe becoming the president, I just somebody thar will move Nigeria forward
Exactly my point, it doesn’t matter who run the country what matters most is someone that can work to move the country forward and make the economy better for all Nigerians regardless of the tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by SirLakes: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
If you have electricity like you claim, which I doubt very seriously given the bitterness written all over your first post, why then are you angry like someone who hasn’t eaten in days?
Or maybe you’re naturally a bitter soul?

I can even tell you the name of the area I live + home where my folks are, so you can carry your silly self there to go and verify.

SMH....You are rejoicing over hours of electricity supply in 2023.
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Blitzking: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Been very good..fairly stable for a week now with occasional outage for 30mins to 45 mins 3 times per day as I was told
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by wunmi590(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bigchristo:
Exactly my point, it doesn’t matter who run the country what matters most is someone that can work to move the country forward and make the economy better for all Nigerians regardless of the tribe or religion.

You see now that, the mistake of few people, has caused the whole Nigerians suffering...

Even the rich are complaining....

1 Like

Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Angelasisiano(f): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
We have been enjoying steady light here in Festac honestly
wunmi590:
Good morning Nairalanders,

Based on the report that, the federal government have increased the National grid from 13,000MW to 14,000MW.

What is the light situation in your area currently? Is it constant or still bad?

https://www.nairaland.com/7870272/fg-grows-national-grid-power

what's the light situation in your area

Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by k2money(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
COMPAQ:

Has nothing to do with the governor actually. It's all about the capacity of Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC). You can see that most areas under their network Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara are struggling with availability of electricity. The problem is that asides IKEDC, EKEDC, Abuja DISCO and maybe PH Disco, others are serving pretty poor states, so they are struggling with their revenue profile, so no money to invest.
Don't say what you don't know , have been working in agbarabiada in owode èdè in osun, ìlú ọlọmọ in ilesha and soka and elebu in Ibadan the power is good. Mind you I'm counting my 6 months now.
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by wunmi590(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Angelasisiano:
We have been enjoying steady light here in Festac honestly

Major part of lagos enjoys light
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by uuzba(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
visaclick:
Ibeju lekki where i just moved to my house totally zero infact for years now it’s been zero power supply and now that fuel price is high i am not finding it funny at all.
Gbogije, same zero.
2012 i moved there, Zero
2013, 14 15 16 17 18 19 20.... 23...
Only 1ce in a while light will come. Then everything will blow and we go back to darkness.
I use solar panels and inverter to see light at all.
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by uuzba(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kestolove:
Thank you Tinubu, since I was born I hv never experience lite like this
The problem with celebrating early in Nigeria is that once you open your mouth to celebrate, everything will scatter and return to even worse situation.
So I never celebrate anything again.
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
SirLakes:

I can even tell you the name of the area I live + home where my folks are, so you can carry your silly self there to go and verify.

SMH....You are rejoicing over hours of electricity supply in 2023.
Am I supposed to be angry that there has been some noteworthy improvement?
Haven’t we been for years having to endure such horrifying deficiency? And now that it has seriously improved, aren’t we supposed to happy and grateful?

1 Like

Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Raregem9000(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
At least 15 hours plus here in Abeokuta. In fact, one area close to my side, their light there na 24 hours. Even IBEDC carry prepaid meter freely come give every house in the community.
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Abbeytoy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
If the light is off in my area, it takes 10 minutes; otherwise, its faulty wish can be restored in 2 days.
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by visaclick: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
uuzba:

Gbogije, same zero.
2012 i moved there, Zero
2013, 14 15 16 17 18 19 20.... 23...
Only 1ce in a while light will come. Then everything will blow and we go back to darkness.
I use solar panels and inverter to see light at all.
onosa is worse. I only moved here as investment wise soon as am done here and get a higher bid am flipping the land and everything on it because this place is worse than the 80s. Even where i was on the mainland is not this worse. And the people here are terrible, like their character is terrible and i hate this place already.

Whoever is reading this and plans to move to ibeju lekki, if you like you mental health and your account balance and you don’t want to go back to your Bola unless you have a very high savings pls don’t come here. The people at ibeju lekki are the worse humans i have ever encountered.

1 Like

Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Kingbenn(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Even the light in Agbede is not that frequent as you paint it. I have people who stays there. I'm a realtor, I know must places that have light in Ilorin
Skyller:
rest, next time you ask me where I stay, okay?
Well I school in Ilorin and I live at Agbede, so?
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Formation10: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hope no body has lost his or her meter card, Nigerian no get card to give oh so hold your card make e. O lost
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Skyller: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kingbenn:
Even the light in Agbede is not that frequent as you paint it. I have people who stays there. I'm a realtor, I know must places that have light in Ilorin
R E S T
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Nicepoker(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
SirLakes:
Una never serious grin

With 4,000 mega watt wey una dey generate abi transmit since 1960, una still dey do comparison of who get light and who no get.

Damn!! Nigerians are so stupid grin grin
They are given bread crumbs. And they feel a loaf had been given to them. Very stupid comments mehn.
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Light78: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
They give you power supply, but you pay times two for transportation.

Very stupid citizens. See as they are all happy because of light. How many years is Nigeria?

How many presidents have ruled?

No wonder the country is not getting any better.
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by Tsekarmsugh: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
[color=#000099][/color] Hmmm PHCN for my area na zero over 100 oooo
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by twise4242(f): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2023
There is know lie in what you said, samething at Onikolobo area, for the past 2 weeks now no lie, but quarry, housing mercy road ,ibara there having almost 24 hours light
wunmi590:

I will go first..

My family house at both obalende and around tinubu both in Lagos Island are enjoying almost 24hours..

My office in lekki phase1, they are also enjoying almost 24hours light..

But you see my house in abeokuta, no light there at all, precisely Elega, no light there for the past 1month, and if it comes, it will just be for 2hours and it won't come again, till another 1-2month, this is how it has been since Dapo abiodun came to power
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by wunmi590(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2023
twise4242:
There is know lie in what you said, samething at Onikolobo area, for the past 2 weeks now no lie, but quarry, housing mercy road ,ibara there having almost 24 hours light

You are right, light in these areas are very good...

There's a place they call olokuta, that place also enjoys good electricity....

But houses of 2bed room flast goes from 450k upward...

I intend moving there, when I see that the bedrooms ate not even upto where I'm currently, I had to back out.

I stay in 3bed for 250k and just 2 tenants, separate water tank....

But I'm considering that olokuta later sha, because I spend 35k monthly on fuel, 17,500 for two weeks, which I manage...

So the cost of petrol is spend in that area is expensive and the road too
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by SirLakes: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Am I supposed to be angry that there has been some noteworthy improvement?
Haven’t we been for years having to endure such horrifying deficiency? And now that it has seriously improved, aren’t we supposed to happy and grateful?

Congrats!!

If you are ignorant, I am not, there's nothing like noteworthy improvement, did generation and transmission increased?

The only thing that is going on is they are prioritizing some people over others, that's all.

Rest!!
Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by SirLakes: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Nicepoker:
They are given bread crumbs. And they feel a loaf had been given to them. Very stupid comments mehn.

Make them they fool themselves!

Some of them sef still dey support Atiku wey join hand destroy the power sector grin grin

Those who are pained I said Nigerians are stupid know say they are part of the stupid ones! I can't be moved by such statement cos I know 💯 that I don't belong in such category grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience / PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.