Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Bulk Sms Like Never Before: The Fastest Sms Gateway - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Sms Like Never Before: The Fastest Sms Gateway (953 Views)

The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / Need Standard Sms Gateway / Sms Gateway Provider: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Sms Like Never Before: The Fastest Sms Gateway by olaboy92: 3:24am On Oct 22, 2011
I have used http://www.sms20kobo.com and it is just the bomb. I neva regret using it out of all the close competitors around, to me it just stand out to be the best. try it and see, a trial will surely convince you.
Re: Bulk Sms Like Never Before: The Fastest Sms Gateway by Gmmail(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2011
Nice one
Re: Bulk Sms Like Never Before: The Fastest Sms Gateway by lagoshost(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2011
Another smslive. You guys should start developing your own applications and stop this sms sites you do.!
Re: Bulk Sms Like Never Before: The Fastest Sms Gateway by olaboy92: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
yea it is SmS application developed for people's use, What do U mean by creating oda application. This Sms stuff is people's business, so if ou are not a user, dont in any form cause a kind of confusion for those dt will use the service, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Published On Google News / Need Urgent Help With Php Mail / How Do I Get Into Google First Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.