Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death (56773 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die / Bolanle Raheem: ASP Vandi Pleads Not Guilty For Alleged Murder Of Lagos Lawyer / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by seborrhic: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
He was found guilty on the strength of the witnesses of the prosecution, who gave 'overwhelming evidence that the loud gunshot ave the judgment date on July 13 after the adoption of final written addresses by counsel in the case.
Please who understood this?
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by OkukoIgbo: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mulimvmk1:
Hamas defense system work against Israel Missle to Gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOhKJLAEpi0?si=SNoNVxH6qAsXJ-aj

Prophet mohammed is a smelly menstruating pig, allah is a rabid worthless dog and Islam is a form of mental illness.

Israel uses air strikes so there is noting like hamas antimissile system, IDF is not an Islamic ragtag terrorist organisation or children of the piglet mohammed.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
zinaunreal:
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
wetin concern Palestine for here...?
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Needlemover: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
zinaunreal:
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Terrorist spotted.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Bigchristo: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by cezarman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

This was the comment made by this APC supporter after Vandi's own colleague testified against him. This same guy is seen on almost every thread about Mohbad trying to exonerate Naira Marley and Sam Larry.

This goes to show you how devilish the mind of an average APC supporter is, that they would rather deny their own kinsman justice than see any APC administration look bad. Pray tell, Mr FreeStuffsNG, what if it was your own brother or sister?? What if It was your family member? Would you be so fixated on trying to clean Tinubu's image than get justice for them? Why have we let tribalism kill our patriotism?

Everything to these guys is a "YOU vs US" scenario. By default, they just can't see themselves united in a cause with the igbos. They would rather cheer the Devil on if it means standing on opposite sides with the Igbos. They don't even mind trivialising the death of a fellow kinsman as long as they see that the Igbos are crying for justice for their own brother!

If this is not the very definition of witchcraft, please tell me what is!

Rest In Paradise, Mrs Bolanle Raheem 🙏.
You got the justice you rightfully deserve.

I saw it too. The foool went back to edit later after displaying his wickedness.

That guy na devil himsef.

2 Likes

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by EnvyandHate: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mulimvmk1:
Hamas defense system work against Israel Missle to Gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOhKJLAEpi0?si=SNoNVxH6qAsXJ-aj

Those Khazars need to go back to Ukraine because white Jews do not exist. The Palestinians are Arabs they are God's people.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Judolisco(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
englishmart:
They need to televise it. That drunk bastard ended a life that was 50 times better than his life would ever be even if he had 200 lifetimes.
Preposterous sadist.
he ended two lives..... D woman was pregnant... Plus death sentence na life imprisonment for Nigeria.... He'll spend d rest of his life in prison... Governors no dey sign to kill people

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by rickleye: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
I get he killed a life but death by hanging ??
Why not use Chemicals or electricity.
Or life imprisonment with NO parole.
Dear God may I not find myself committing a crime to end my life.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Galaxydon1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Favymom:
May her soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank
it's like I will start this business,, good luck bro
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by jrusky(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Glory to God best judgement ever.

Hang the bastard to send a clear signal to his fellow trigger joy men in black in undertaker dress code called uniform.

Hang the bastard.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Airlord2030: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nice one
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by tabaralph: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Favymom:
May her soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank
In all honesty why did you choose begging as a hobby or profession, this is really nuisance to the forum,if no body will tell you am telling you for free that you are not a serious person, I joined this forum almost 2years ago and have constantly seen you begging almost on every topic.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by geoworldedu: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
TheDemola:
Eye for an eye, but he may walk free after some years as we don't practise capital punishment again
They said death by hanging, not life imprisonment.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Khyrvxjzy: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

This was the comment made by this APC supporter after Vandi's own colleague testified against him. This same guy is seen on almost every thread about Mohbad trying to exonerate Naira Marley and Sam Larry.

This goes to show you how devilish the mind of an average APC supporter is, that they would rather deny their own kinsman justice than see any APC administration look bad. Pray tell, Mr FreeStuffsNG, what if it was your own brother or sister?? What if It was your family member? Would you be so fixated on trying to clean Tinubu's image than get justice for them? Why have we let tribalism kill our patriotism?

Everything to these guys is a "YOU vs US" scenario. By default, they just can't see themselves united in a cause with the igbos. They would rather cheer the Devil on if it means standing on opposite sides with the Igbos. They don't even mind trivialising the death of a fellow kinsman as long as they see that the Igbos are crying for justice for their own brother!

no ibo man will be president and we want another civil war
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Khyrvxjzy: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

no ibo man will be president and we want another civil war
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Omoawoke2:
See as the justice was quick. Where are the killers of Deborah ? They are still roaming the streets of sokoto and Kano free…

Sadly......That Deborah case is long dead. Especially because it happened in the north, and it involves their religion.....they have all kept quiet.....
You see the speed Atiku removed his tweet about Deborah........The governor of Sokoto, sultan all kept quiet.....including the governor of her state, Niger state.....
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Slynation(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
She only got justice because the police messed with a lawyer, but the same cannot be said of a random citizen in Nigeria who are killed everyday for the slightest offense of owning a Lexus or Benz...

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Kestolove(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Who will sign d death sentence?
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Novice1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Case is quick because it involves a member of the judiciary, and involves noisy and vocal lagos lawyers.

If the victim was an ordinary plaintain seller in Benue or a keke rider in Zamfara or a POS agent in Calabar, the case will be in the courts till 2050.

But sha we move on. This is a win for the justice system.

Frustrated policemen, leave the ordinary person and carry your frustration go meet IG or Police commission or presidency.

Remain to carry out the sentence in full public view.

Peace!!!!!
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Reelmii: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Justice well served
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Sleekfingers: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
sleek214:
. He should've been sentenced to 60 years imprisonment. Nigeria has not executed anybody sentenced to death by hanging since 1999.

I think Adam Oshiomole did, when he was the governor.......

Even if they give him 60 years. That guy will be out in less than 20 years......if you know the shit going on with our prison system. They will like transfer him to another prison in his state or region. From there the governor will pardon him.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by onuman: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by ecolime(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
I'm glad it ended this way. He just has to pay for this heinous crime.

You killed a pregnant woman, a wife, a daughter, a sister on Christmas in the presence of her kids.

The Policeman na beast. Reading the story again almost brought tears to my eyes cry
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by careidon: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Right way to go...

If the senior officers are held responsible for the ranks they will curtail them (They will cross check who is being given arms to handle and the use of ammunitions too) rather than covering up for them as was the tradition.

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by smileyoo: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

it's like the real demons have opened
nairaland accounts with the sole purpose of polluting the minds of honest nigerians, by always supporting whatever that's evil, corrupt and outright wickedness.
to maintain my sanity, whenever i recognize any of these demons, i honestly don't take their comments serious, in most cases i don't read their outrageous comments to avoid polluting my mind.

2 Likes

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Focusmind: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
See a young promising young woman

Her death pain me gan..... Imagine if she was not living in this country, she would still be alive. These are the the problems and challenges people face daily, living in Nigeria - Police brutality and intimidation. I have had my own fair share of the Nigerian police force and I always try to play calm and friendly with them and it seems to be working.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by onuman: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
ecolime:
I'm glad it ended this way. He just has to pay for this heinous crime.

You killed a pregnant woman, a wife, a daughter, a sister on Christmas in the presence of her kids.

The Policeman na beast. Reading the story again almost brought tears to my eyes cry

I guess that should be during Buhari's government. Human life worths little or nothing as far as the Buharis are concerned. The Buharis No value for human life spilled over into the present administration.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by OmoFiditi: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hang him this evening and televise it.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Ezmans: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
englishmart:
They need to televise it. That drunk bastard ended a life that was 50 times better than his life would ever be even if he had 200 lifetimes.
Preposterous sadist.
audio death sentence, have you seen any governor signing death sentence before? Wise up na nigeria u dey
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by tollyboy5(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Lol you really saved that guys comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / John Mitchener: Interpol Indicts American For Advance Fee Fraud In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.