Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death (56778 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die / Bolanle Raheem: ASP Vandi Pleads Not Guilty For Alleged Murder Of Lagos Lawyer / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by captainamiedi1: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
I love the judgement. need more of this. what happen to the officer that shot that boy in lekki.

https://www.nairaland.com/7505860/police-release-photo-officer-shot.

we need justice to heal our society.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Mccullum: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

This was the comment made by this APC supporter after Vandi's own colleague testified against him. This same guy is seen on almost every thread about Mohbad trying to exonerate Naira Marley and Sam Larry.

This goes to show you how devilish the mind of an average APC supporter is, that they would rather deny their own kinsmen justice than see any APC administration look bad. Pray tell, Mr FreeStuffsNG, what if it was your own brother or sister?? What if I was your family member? Would you be so fixated on trying to clean Tinubu's image than get justice for them? Why have we let tribalism kill our patriotism?

Everything to these guys is a "YOU vs US" scenario. By default, they just can't see themselves united in a cause with the igbos. They would rather cheer the Devil on if it means standing on opposite sides with the Igbos. They don't even mind trivialising the death of a fellow kinsman as long as they see that the Igbos are crying for justice for their own brother!

There's nothing wrong in the reaction of the person you mentioned, his conclusion is like a vision to this judgement for the police officer.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Donvictor2015: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Good one. I'm coming to terms that it's only lawyers that get justice in Nigeria nowadays.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mulimvmk1:
Hamas defense system work against Israel Missle to Gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOhKJLAEpi0?si=SNoNVxH6qAsXJ-aj
are you watching Ajazira to see the ruin of Gaza?
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Kenmatt(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
I didn't go through.

The Judge has gone quick to sentence him to death by hanging because it affects a member of NBA.

Lot's of cases have pilled up in the court begging for when it will be crushed but of no effect.

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Mvnster: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Omoawoke2:
See as the justice was quick. Where are the killers of Deborah ? They are still roaming the streets of sokoto and Kano free…
Thats why banditry wont end anytime soon, religion of piss people are evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by CodeTemplar: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Accidental discharge has landed this one permanent discharge from this world
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by DeOTR: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by MEGAWATCH: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Ezechimaobim(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nice moves and judgement

Another thing is we want to start seeing where and when they will be executed, let it be seen live.
It will send shivering and reduce/stop the harassment not only to the citizens but also to the police
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Igahbarr: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
The judiciary can only show muscles when it comes to the poor and the downtrodden. The presidential election petition is a case in point.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Peejayz: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
OboOlora:
The only execution should be televised so everyone can watch what happens to murderers.

But then I remember a sitting state governor has to sign the execution for this to happen.

None has been signed since Tinubu left as Governor so Clifford orji, Rev King etc are still living large in Kirikiri with private wing and all that
Clifford orji died in 2012.....
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Olaxbolax100: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

This was the comment made by this APC supporter after Vandi's own colleague testified against him. This same guy is seen on almost every thread about Mohbad trying to exonerate Naira Marley and Sam Larry.

This goes to show you how devilish the mind of an average APC supporter is, that they would rather deny their own kinsmen justice than see any APC administration look bad. Pray tell, Mr FreeStuffsNG, what if it was your own brother or sister?? What if I was your family member? Would you be so fixated on trying to clean Tinubu's image than get justice for them? Why have we let tribalism kill our patriotism?

Everything to these guys is a "YOU vs US" scenario. By default, they just can't see themselves united in a cause with the igbos. They would rather cheer the Devil on if it means standing on opposite sides with the Igbos. They don't even mind trivialising the death of a fellow kinsman as long as they see that the Igbos are crying for justice for their own brother!

If this is not the very definition of witchcraft, please tell me what is!

Rest In Paradise, Mrs Bolanle Raheem 🙏. You got the justice you rightfully deserve.

His submission is very much in line... He has done no wrong here... Inasmuch as I am pained about the lady who lost her life and great career to this wicked act, the court must be the one to pass judgement after verifying all the evidences before it, and I'm glad it has been concluded and justice is about being served.

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by MEGAWATCH: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mccullum:

There's nothing wrong in the reaction of the person you mentioned, his conclusion is like a vision to this judgement for the police officer.

May others give you similar judgement in your own matter...... Amen.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Brownemeka: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7527796/how-colleague-killed-bolanle-raheem#120094826

https://www.nairaland.com/7498793/bolanle-raheem-seven-things-know#119473432

https://www.nairaland.com/7527292/bolanle-raheem-asp-vandi-pleads#120085690

https://www.nairaland.com/7502785/bolanle-raheem-officer-drambi-vandi#119548500

zero pitty for him .... shoot innocent woman with impunity.... just because you have a gun in your possession...as Her children will miss their mum the rest of their life's...let your own children also miss you
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Nonywendy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by able20(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
tiswell:
Justice served at last.

Please,may we see the live video of the execution, not the audio
We are in the era of Abrakadabra.
the police and officer will die and in 2 years of re-posted to other State

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by kingthreat(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Good one
But the Nigerian police needs to invest in mental treatments and consult for their officers.
What that guy did is nothing more than plain madness or evil spirit possession.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by xtervaganza(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Very good
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Jennyclay(f): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
I was among those who fired Lagos state government on twitter to seek justice for Bolanle and Thank God justice has been served.

Bamise case is the next!!! We’ll deal with you evil men one after the other.

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
Y
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by RingRoadMafia: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

His submission is very much in line... He has done no wrong here... Inasmuch as I am pained about the lady who lost her life and great career to this wicked act, the court must be the one to pass judgement after verifying all the evidences before it, and I'm glad it has been concluded and justice is about being served.

When something like this happens to you, I hope you maintain this same energy. Life has a way of giving us an opportunity to walk our talk, and you will surely get yours.

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Woodshot: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
sleek214:
. He should've been sentenced to 60 years imprisonment. Nigeria has not executed anybody sentenced to death by hanging since 1999.

What's the source of this information huh?
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Ttipsy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
Broadmind:
Audio
lol Nigeria
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Drbarmes(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
this news should be propagated and discussed on all media for atleast a month. security personel in this country need to understand they are not above the law
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by freemanq(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nice one but this case took too much time
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by OlujobaSamuel: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Good riddance, the only problem is signing the death sentence by the gov.
Honestly, if I'm a gov, anyone that is sentenced to death for killing will only have a year grace to wait if a new evidence might come up exonerating him from the crime, if not, na to sign the sentence straight, make e go sort it out with his maker

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by FireUpNow(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Na Mohbad's killers I dey eagerly wit for.
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by qtx(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by Olaxbolax100: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

When something like this happens to you, I hope you maintain this same energy. Life has a way of giving us an opportunity to walk our talk, and you will surely get yours.

Stop being sentimental and myopic... Because someone else doesn't see things from your perspective doesn't mean they are wrong. You're not always right bro... Calm down... Am I related to the police officer No.... I don't give a damn about him.... But at d same time, it is "innocent until proven guilty".... We all say no to jungle justice... So, I don't really understand the point you're raising here
Re: ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death by ponishah: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Favymom:
Justice is served finally. Good riddance 👏
No, justice has only only been served halfway, because the corrupt hypocritical Niegerian state governors have refused to sign DEATH Warrant so no execution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Mitchener: Interpol Indicts American For Advance Fee Fraud In Nigeria / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.