Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Monumental Waste Called Delta State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Monumental Waste Called Delta State (19337 Views)

Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot / The Monumental Lies Of President Muhhamadu Buhari / Opinion: The Monumental Lies Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Na wa for Gbawe's "progressives" o!
See life in Gbawe's state! This is pure wickedness to the poor! cry cry cry

Watch the bigotted, dodging liars, they will soon say the pic is from Cameroun.[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@Beaf, what do you have to say about the notion, pointed out by various sources including BBC documentaries, that the inhabitants of most of the lagos slums you posted, are indeed 'migrants' from various African countries and your very state, who have become hopless and prefer the posted deplorable conditions to what obtains in theor homelands?

I submit to you that you'll only find a minute minority of real Lagosians living in those conditions. abi you have evidence to the contrary ni?

Firstly, no Deltan (whether their roots are from Warri, Kano or Ghana) lives in such bestial conditions as obtains under the wicked leadership of Gbawe's state. That is regardless of how inneffective we Deltans view our leaders to be; somehow, they still all manage not to lose their humanity (unlike Gbawe and his drug pushing, woman slapping leaders, Tinubu the frog and Aregbesola the high liar).

This sounds like something out of a bigots manual. "Real Lagosians!" shocked shocked shocked
So who are the fakes?

There are migrants in every state of Nigeria and it is the duty of the host to provide quality living for every last one of its people, otherwise we will only class their leaders as primitive blood suckers only interested in thieving from the suffering masses. That is exactly how we have classed the ACN bigots on this thread, no description could be more apt.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
how did beaf the lying thug miss this in his noise on makoko

http://grandioseparlor.com/2009/12/amphibious-clinic-in-makoko-lagos/

Hope Floats Initiative is the creation of Akin Afolayan, a Nigerian living in Atlanta, and a group of young Atlanta architects. The prototype was developed in partnership with Architecture for Humanity, Atlanta and the[b] Yaba Local Government Development Authority, Lagos, Nigeria[/b].

the real nigerians , not the twats sucking off gej's jizz
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by monkeyleg: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Beaf,

Open another thread. this one is about Delta state. learn how to stick to issue. Oh, I forgot rational thinking is not one of your qualities. I challenged you here to give us details of how Delta state is progressing, I am still waiting for answers, and I doubt i will ever get any
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

Firstly, no Deltan (whether their roots are from Warri, Kano or Ghana)[b] lives in such bestial conditions [/b]as obtains under the [b]wicked leadership [/b]of Gbawe's state.

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=niger+delta+slums&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=OCGkTsDtE8zysgbyiancAg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CA0Q_AUoAQ

see for yourself

who does this animal think he's fooling? should we fish out all the pictures you posted in the not so distant past before gej when you were whining about marginalization
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by stormm: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

Firstly, no Deltan (whether their roots are from Warri, Kano or Ghana) lives in such bestial conditions as obtains under the wicked leadership of Gbawe's state.

Beaf, I wan laff! So the militants who live in the creeks are Lagosians? Or the creeks are beautiful cities  grin grin grin grin
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

Open another thread. this one is about Delta state. learn how to stick to issue. Oh, I forgot rational thinking is not one of your qualities. I challenged you here to give us details of how Delta state is progressing, I am still waiting for answers, and I doubt i will ever get any
you already know this dude, stop wasting precious time arguing with him, i noticed his person a long time ago and stopped getting into arguments with him, people who say he is brilliant are just daft. All these war of words here will amount to nothing. Instead those of us that really want to join in the fight to better our state should join the liberate delta group on facebook. We are already at over 9k members and are mostly in delta state to cause a change. Put your energy into meaningful projects that will yield results instead of trying to prove beaf wrong. He is entitled to his opinion but we know the truth and it can not be covered.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe! Gbawe! Gbawe!
You surely didn't grow up like this, did you? Can you see the fetid mud underneath that house?
Up ACN!!![/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by monkeyleg: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
@blink182

I don join the group since.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2011
oyb:

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=niger+delta+slums&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=OCGkTsDtE8zysgbyiancAg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CA0Q_AUoAQ

see for yourself

who does this animal think he's fooling? should we fish out all the pictures you posted in the not so distant past before gej when you were whining about marginalization

[size=21pt]Look at this BIG FOOL!!! 95% of those results are from Lagos, 5% are from Rivers state and 0% are from Delta state.
awon liars ti po ju o!

Unlike ACN in Lagos though, Amaechi is doing everything possible to rid Rivers off slums. Well done sir!
OYB na wa o! Smile Fool, you showed your stuff in public once more! What a clod struggling with irrepressible donkeyhood!

Pesin go wound wit laf o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe, is this the good life? There is NOTHING like this in Delta state.
This is your state Gbawe. The product of hypocritical finger pointing, lying, disgraceful bigotry, open fraud and theft by those who brandish "Toronto" degrees.

What hope for these beautiful kids?[/size] embarassed

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe! cry cry cry cry cry[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Gbawe! cry cry cry cry cry[/size]

Give it up dude. The entire forum can see how you shout "Gbawe" non-stop yet fail to comment on how the messiah you support heads a Government happy to carry on the deciet that sees up to 9 million Lagosians totally disenfrancised, unaccounted for and effectively made non-existent as far as State allocations go.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
Gbawe:

Give it up dude. The entire forum can see how you shout "Gbawe" non-stop yet fail to comment on how the messiah you support heads a Government happy to carry on the deciet that sees up to 9 million Lagosians totally disenfrancised, unaccounted for and effectively made non-existent as far as State allocations go.

The thread has only become an embarrassing witness to your monumental hypocrisy.
[size=14pt]Gbawe! Gbawe! Gbawe! [/size] Is this not wickedness to your own people? Is this not your state? Is this life? Having to bath in acrid smoke on a rubbish dump? shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt]What is this? The face of evil to your fellow man?[/size] [size=21pt]Is this not the biblical HELL?[/size] angry angry angry

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by ak47mann(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
what a slum i wonder how they survive from infection disease undecided or may be they are already immune to it embarassed embarassed
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2011
ak47mann:

what a slum i wonder how they survive from infection disease undecided or may be they are already immune to it embarassed embarassed

The ACN hypocrites on this thread will tell you that they are not "real" indegenes. The "real" indegenes of course, only waft along in airconditioned Mercedes-Benz's and bath in the choicest chamomile.

This is the life of the "fake" indegene.

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe! ACN vulture! Why should a young married woman live like this in your state?
Is this not wickedness?[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by stormm: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
stormm:

Beaf, is this true?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-786212.0.html

Are you running away from your own thread? Wonders! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Poor battered and bruised ethnically bigotted ACN phuckers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by nduchucks: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Beaf, oro e ti su mi. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by stormm: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

Are you running away from your own thread? Wonders! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked My God! Is that your best answer?
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
stormm:

shocked My God! Is that your best answer?

This is a real tragedy! When did silly question begin to require "best answers?"
I'm still expecting Gbawe to provide answers to shiit like this. This is his state:

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@Beaf, oro e ti su mi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Brother, mi o gbo n'ko ti e n'so o! grin
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by asha80(m): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2011
what a thread grin
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Mojibola(m): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf is just being a pessimist, which i think is not so bright.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Relax101(m): 2:00am On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf U go wunjore pesin pikin o. smiley smiley
Sufri sufri. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by aljharem(m): 2:07am On Oct 24, 2011
asha 80:

what a thread grin
Relax101:

Beaf U go wunjore pesin pikin o. smiley smiley
Sufri sufri. cheesy cheesy cheesy

what is funny about those pictures ? sad sad we have sickos in nigeria i no go lie
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 4:24am On Oct 24, 2011
Where is Gbawe?!
I'm not yet tired of fiddling with your puny mind , sir!

I want to twist, bend and crack your mind, smash it to smitherins; lift you up and then smack you down. . . All for my entertainment, buddy.
Pleeeeeease come back, Gbawe! I very badly want to verbally pulverise, bake and reconfigure your rusty unevolved brain; you sorry example of a hominid dunce.

How can a grown man like you sit up like a jackass every morning, do a few heehaws. . . Only to think up lies, while scratching the tufts of grey hair in your wrinkly crinkly dusty smelly red arse? angry
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by member479760: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2011
, and people still dey fukc and born in this condition, na wa o!
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by member479760: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2011
now i see, even if we sell all the oil reserves right now, this issue will persist.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

Where is Gbawe?!
I'm not yet tired of fiddling with your puny mind , sir!

I want to twist, bend and crack your mind, smash it to smitherins; lift you up and then smack you down. . . All for my entertainment, buddy.
Pleeeeeease come back, Gbawe! I very badly want to verbally pulverise, bake and reconfigure your rusty unevolved brain; you sorry example of a hominid dunce.

How can a grown man like you sit up like a jackass every morning, do a few heehaws. . . Only to think up lies, while scratching the tufts of grey hair in your wrinkly crinkly dusty smelly red arse? angry

With your 419 pictures that have been proven , beyond doubt, to be decietful fabrication? I can't continue to waste my time with a clannish olodo and blockhead like you. Slums indeed exist in Lagos but it is not of Gbawe or the ACN's doing. In fact the FG , that your messiah is head of, is the biggest culprits in so far as it is the perpetrator of a heinous census deception that puts the Population of Lagos at 9 million when it is actually around 18 million.

Because you are a dullard, I don't expect you to appreciate the point made repeatedly about the correlation of the appearance of slums with the simple fact that up to 9 million folks are disenfranchised and fraudulently deemed non-existent. It really is tragic that market woman type of argument is all you are capable of these days. This is why you are perpetually evasive when hit with sledge hammer logic only to dance around childishly with silly, fake pictures. Deal with the argument raised below or get lost. Tell us why the "tranformational" President, if committed to equity and development of Nigeria, has not thought it urgent to reverse the deception that contributes to the poverty of a State that holds 36% of the urban population of Nigeria. Do that or stop calling my name to confirm your madness.

Gbawe wrote;

As GEJ's favourite azzlicking monkey, why not ask your oga, while busy making him purr with your disgusting sycophancy, why he endures with the ridiculous lie, to Nigeria's international ridicule, that prevents Lagos from recieving urgently needed intervention that would account for how it holds 36% of the urban population of Nigeria? How can slums disappear while a conspiratorial federal government continues to prop up the injustice against Lagos so that what is rightfully belonging to the State is denied it? As per being a total dullard, you have inadvertently constituted yourself into a m.or.on.ic defender of the status quo without even having enough brain cells to realise that.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2011
@topic.

Uduaghan is a total neanderthal. One has to wonder why "fresh air" voluntarily chose to become the campaign manager for such a callous individual. Which other Governor will openly pander to crude vindictiveness and say what Uduaghan does below? Truly tragic that Delta State is lumbered with an extremely corrupt and callous individual as Governor.

http://news.punchng.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=2292:delta-community-angry-over-gov%E2%80%99s-comment&Itemid=542

Monday, 24 October 2011 00:38
Delta community angry over gov’s comment
Written by Emmanuel Addeh, Warri

A comment credited to Delta State Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan that the welfare of the people of Udu in Udu Local Government Area, near Warri is not his priority has created some friction between him and the people.

The governor reportedly said during a security meeting with the people of the town that their welfare was not his business since they did not vote for him during the April 26 governorship election.

Some groups and individuals in the state have condemned the statement, saying it was unexpected of a governor of a state.

While a Delta State activist, Chief Francis Atanomeyovwi, described the governor’s statement as a “fundamental mistake,” the Delta Elders, Leaders and Stakeholders Forum, an opposition group within the state Peoples Democratic Party, said it was undemocratic.

Some youths in the area also protested against the alleged statement as well as the underdevelopment of the area and the decaying infrastructure, especially the Udu road.

Atanomeyovwi said, “For the governor to say he had no business with Udu people during a security meeting was an aberration. Besides, not only Udu people live in the Udu community. If he doesn’t like Udu people for not voting for him and he decides that there will be no development in the area, he has made a big mistake.”

The ELSF leader, Chief Hope Erute, said in Warri, “Uduaghan told protesters in Udu local government that they should ask the people they voted for to repair their roads since they did not vote for him.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. / Uzodinma Attacked By Protesting ISOPADEC Workers Over 5 Months Unpaid Salary / Declare Your Assets, Buratai Directs Senior Army Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.