Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) (59758 Views)

Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / Don't Date These Types Of Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by ILoveFaith: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Guys who dates girls that work in bars, hotels and brothels, how do you cope?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Zonefree(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
If your wife or girlfriend is working in a hotel, I just want to let you know that you're sharing her with numerous hotel guests daily.

327 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Reminderz: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
most times, they've made peace with the fact that expecting loyalty from such girls is a fool's game... so they just enjoy the moment they share with such ladies till they move on... they just wanna have their own share for the time being... it's extremely difficult for such a woman who works in such places to be loyal to one man...

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Zonefree(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
Reminderz:
most times, they've made peace with the fact that expecting loyalty from such girls is a fool's game... so they just enjoy the moment they share with such ladies till they move on... they just wanna have their own share for the time being... it's extremely difficult for such a woman who works in such places to be loyal to one man...
Aside working in hotels, bars or brothels, any man expecting total loyalty from a Nigerian girl is being unwise.

430 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by ILoveFaith: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Reminderz:

Exactly my point bro.
I’ve seen so many things happening.
They flirt with lots of customers. Like, steady getting laid.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Reminderz: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Zonefree:

Aside working in hotels, bars or brothels, any man expecting total loyalty from a Nigerian girl is being unwise.
wetin Nigerian girls do you, you this man?? grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by VinnyBaba: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
The Current Babe I am with, works @a Popular Bar/Nite Club.🤨

The Few times I saw how Men Ogle and Look @her YANCH and Shape while serving them Drinks and Barbecue,
I just SMH. 😏😒

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by lebi65: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
We are extremely grateful for your decision to use us as your main source of inspiration and direction during the naming process.
https://foxynamer.com/butler-names/
Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by ILoveFaith: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

The Current Babe I am with, works @a Popular Bar/Nite Club.🤨

The Few times I saw how Men Ogle and Look @her YANCH and Shape while serving them Drinks and Barbecue,
I just SMH. 😏😒

grin
I believe you wouldn’t be making her a wife from your post

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Cholls(m): 3:55am On Oct 10, 2023
ILoveFaith:

grin
I believe you wouldn’t be making her a wife from your post
my brother abah!!! Don't put asunder na. Olosho sef na human being

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by otipoju(m): 5:01am On Oct 10, 2023
My girlfriend then worked in a bar/hotel.

Even though I gave her close marking but I no get concrete evidence but I dey very sure say GT the Guitarman nack the girl.

This girl was not just a random girlfriend. She was in dire straits when we met and the future was really bleak for her due to her peculiar family circumstances.

I came on board and really helped her and set her on a path to success with my all my resources: Money, experience, information, connections and intellect.

So i was deeply invested in the relationship...and it was in fact supposed to lead to a marraige.

I take my mouth swear for GT say him career no go blossom...it did not.

The girl was severally disloyal over the years and I finally had to let her go as per spiritual directives from Church.

Today hearing her voice sef dey irritate me and I thank God sey him no let love blind my eye to the realities on ground.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Blitzking: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2023
ILoveFaith:
it's crazy..those girls some of them started as good girls but over time dey became something else.they often do hook up as side hustle after doing their normal serving or dancing on stage grinding random guys in the public some of them contact are gotten from there..they pull of their official wears and begin their night hustle after their normal days job which sometimes closes around 12am straight to the lounge booked by the customer. Tdb..have had a couple of those girls sometime 2 to 3 for the night..they like it that way cos they feel safer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by phunkies9(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2023
otipoju:

I gave her close marking but I no get evidence but I dey sure GT the Guitarman nack the girl.

I swear GT career no go blossom...it did not.

The girl was severally disloyal and I finally had to let her go as per spiritual directives from Church.

Today her voice sef dey irritate me.

That GT guy self collect one of my guy babe that year…… my guy nearly fall into depression

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2023
phunkies9:

That GT guy self collect one of my guy babe that year…… my guy nearly fall into depression
so with that his small neck na pple babe he dey collect, no wonder him career no reach main road grin

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by ILoveFaith: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2023
grin
“Baddest guy ever liveth” in Olamide’s voice
grin

Cholls:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by izonborn098(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2023
ILoveFaith:
apart from that! 70% of girls in the university have the same problem..

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by ILoveFaith: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2023
izonborn098:
apart from that! 70% of girls in the university have the same problem..

Meaning over 70% of Nigerian girls are undecided

Marriage go rare these times o

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by securitywatch50: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2023
How is that the innocent girl we're sharing
Reminderz:
E reach your turn you want to monopolies her,nobe juju be that grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Greystone: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Been there. Countless times.
Years ago as an undergrad student, if a girl wasn’t smoking, drinking, and regularly going clubbing, I wouldn’t be interested in her.
It took me several years of disastrous relationships before I gained wisdom.
I’ve been involved with a female bartender, another one who’s Mom owned and managed a beer parlor, 2 cultists’s gfs, countless girls who are into hookups (we used to call them runs girls back then), drug addicts, a few bisexuals, etc.
Looking back I realize that it’s only God that kept me alive and disease free (I was careful)
The vast majority of those ladies are damaged beyond repair.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by YouandiAllofus: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Insecured men full this forum Sha cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Purvan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
My ex was a bar attendant at a hotel in Seychelles , I'm not jealous type so if you cheat it's none of my business except if I have invested so much in her ,then I'll just lead her on till she think about settling down then I ghost her entire existence.

10 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by otipoju(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
phunkies9:

The guy look so harmless but was doing wrong things. Me sef get doings as playboy wey I be too but I no dey cross some lines especially with my friends.

I swear for the guy sey him no go ever blow and I am very happy that he did not.

Only God knows the stupid things he did to that disloyal girl for stadium hotel wey him lodge put that time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Obierika(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zonefree:

If your wife or girlfriend is working in a hotel, I just want to let you know that you're sharing her with numerous hotel guests daily.

This is a very dumb assumption and the fact that about 25 other ignorant idiots also liked it is disturbing!

An average large hotel has a lot of back room staff who don't even intermingle with guests at the hotel for instance you have administrative staff such as accountants, lawyers, clerical staff, storekeepers, cleaners etc who provide back room services in hotel

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Newdawn30: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
You guys have said it all.

2 years ago after me and my ex broke up, the cheat. I was still healing from heartbreak. I took up a lifestyle of drinking almost every evening at a particular hotel and bar. I slept with 4 of the ladies that worked there. Their rates were cheap too. I normally buy them drinks sha on a daily. I could have made it 5 just that, the last lady no fine at all. Even my highness still see say the girl no follow. I wasn't sexually attracted to her. it got to a point she told me to take a room for the night, that we will split the bill.Just for us to sleep together. The others told her they had slept with me so she wanted me to Mark her register

Thank God for my life. Man don play some rough play before o

Girls that work in such establishment are easily enticed to sleeping with customers, because the salary they pay these girls is nothing to write home about.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by BItt: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
so with that his small neck na pple babe he dey collect, no wonder him career no reach main road grin
Why naa grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by wittywriter: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
ILoveFaith:

otipoju:

I gave her close marking but I no get evidence but I dey sure GT the Guitarman nack the girl.

I swear GT career no go blossom...it did not.

The girl was severally disloyal and I finally had to let her go as per spiritual directives from Church.

Today her voice sef dey irritate me.

Cholls:

#TheirLivesMatters

AngelicBeing:
Wittyness, always bringing cojoining different posters together cheesy
...Fixed

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Nonexisting1: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zonefree:

I've seen one that surprised me, I no go lie. The vaginarian said she had a boyfriend and would not cheat on him. My guy offered her up to 20k and that was like back in 2014 when that amount was still good. Nigga was sex stranded and it was too late to look for olosho. Till today, nigga still brings it up in our discussions saying he had searched for her everywhere to marry her if she was still available. I remember telling him that night that the vaginarian was pretending because the hotel manager was around but na the manager self help arrange another employee for him that night telling us that the vaginarian he was talking to was too stubborn. He said he would have sacked her if not for his own wife who liked her. Na there I know say the manager self done try to fucck am too but didn't succeed.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by AntiChristian: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tufiak...

Pig is Haram!

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Cassandraloius: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
Just know that you're not safe.
Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by tunwumi: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
You need to understand that most people that work in a brewery don't drink. Not everyone that work in entertainment industry fu*k around.

And many church saint are Magallanes.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Dkunle: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zonefree:

What a stupid mindset.
See your another one below me⬇️

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) by Dbarrzx: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Even permanent house wife gate man dey bang am or one useless neighbors dey kpash am, let alone hotel worker...u are just the housekeeper while other clients are co bangers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / 106-year-old Woman Gets Engaged To Her 66-year-old Lover, Becomes Oldest Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.