Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) (40684 Views)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by juman(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
She ridicule herself by running to UK.
If she get chance she should come back to nigeria.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Dsimmer: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
The criminal thief!

1 Like

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by pobosky4life: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
congratulations ooooooooo
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by RichAbujaGuy: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
doggedfighter:
They're levels to these things.

See her looking like her majesty

With her bodyguards.

Going to court is like a day job to her. Dress gorgeously ,go there come back home and chill.

A poor woman who stole pepper would have been just bones in her grave by now or incapacitated for life.

Madame always was a stunner. I remember when Jonah was enjoying her ministerial company. grin

I noticed she no wear her wedding ring in that clip like in the good ole days.

Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Is she an Igbo Woman?

She is ijaw,but married to an Igbo man.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
A beautiful criminal !
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Tyktoker: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
All the looting under Good luck put together is nothing compared to one of Buhari's women looting! That one in humanitarian affairs was most notorious! Umar sadiya faruk!
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQa9FXJS8M?si=rJdVPAPmvTkvhqOp

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards)
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by AbuAeesha: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Felimax:
If I hear!
Strong woman!
The kind of woman you should call a wife.

Corrupt Embezzler as a wife??
She has corruption cases both home and away.
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by 3rockets(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2023
Felimax:

For sure! So far it is my common wealth I will steal it with all recklessness. Who gives a hoot what you think!

Resource Control or NOTHING!
Only fools and illiterate will call somebody a thief when it has not been proven.

Prove it to me that Alison stole your papa money. Thieves!

Sorry bro it wasn't personal. But get well soon all thesame
Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by Felimax(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
3rockets:

Sorry bro it wasn't personal. But get well soon all thesame

Stale!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.