Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Deep Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deep Thoughts (158 Views)

My Ex Said This And What I Told Her Got Her In Deep Thoughts… / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deep Thoughts by bendaniel1616: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2023
I wonder why it's only when women become single mother they will be submissive and become more loyal to men , it's more easier to get them by that time , if they are still single they will be making uncessarry Shakara, being so much selective looking for a rich guy , before you enter the hole that's is fully wide already you go don spend Taya self thinking she is reserved, make God continue to help men and safe men honestly those gender en but seems there eyes and body de come down once of of those guys show them peper and left them as a single mum, they will now become loyal , honestly I wish to marry them cos Na them full igboro now , they are still better than some single girls cos they have learnt in hard way , I'm just confused if someone can risk such marriage if it's not going to tell at the end , cos women go always be women , you are not sure of what makes them that single mum , may be they are actually lying you won't know, I'm not try to insult anyone , pls elders in the house I need your advice .
Re: Deep Thoughts by Nyascobar1414: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2023
I no dey advice mumu

1 Like

Re: Deep Thoughts by bendaniel1616: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Lolz, thanks for the insut .

Nyascobar1414:
I no dey advice mumu

(1) (Reply)

Pray That GOD Would Keep You From Satanic Love Relationships / Reasons You Should Dress Nicely When Going On A Date / Latest Job Scammer On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.