Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo (42953 Views)

Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by rotadeco27: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
press9jatv:
bondage? As how? Our forefathers that has a great home and good marriages don’t complain that marriage is an Avenue to be in bondage under someone now. Some people still Enjoy their marriage to the fullest
How forefathers enjoyed their marriages because the foremothers didn't complain about the slavery,they even tagged mn that didn't have such grip on their wives as weak. Women of today are independent and won't take shit from men.

3 Likes

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Jman06(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Image123:

Courtship should not take 10years, it should not be more than one year maximum except for unforeseen circumstances. It is very good to know and have an idea of who you want to marry. This can be done within 4 to 9 months ideally. It is dangerous to marry like a gamble, marriage is more serious than that.
You're correct. Long courtship is total bullsh1t!!!
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by RonuThings(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Yoruba women don't last in marriage cry

See this one now cry

But why cry
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Monday60655(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Why not go back and continue dating!
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
RonuThings:
Yoruba women don't last in marriage cry See this one now cry But why cry
Maybe because after watching those before them, they have come to realize that marriage ain't worth it if they are suffering in it. You better demand your women wake up from the delusion that "Marriage is a do-or-die" affair. Let Osinachi at least lead you in realizing this. undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Monday60655:
Why not go back and continue dating!
How can they when the red flags that led to the break up where there even during the dating period? They probably thought like so many that marriage would resolve it. undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
seunayantokun:
Because you finished your wine while dating.
Rubbish thinking! The red flags were more than likely there during dating but like the typical Nigerian mind.... they thought marriage would cure the red flags. undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
stevups:
■ Largely responsible for it. I know a rich lady that will get married soon but her ego will still soon send her back. This will affect her business seriously
If the man is unable to handle her ego during the dating period, why then is he thinking of marrying her? So he can shackle her and expect her not to push back? Una brains dey work like Jacky own sometimes. undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
rattlesnake:
disadvantage of fornication
Rubbish thinking! undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by RushManni: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
press9jatv:
90 percent of Nigeria celebrities marriages have been crumbled. 90% of them doesn’t enjoy their marriages. I guess most of them aren’t submissive or what?

Y'all ain't getting this thing.

Like, why should someone tie himself down when what u offer in marriage is what he's been getting for free for that 10 years of una dating (sexing) ?

I'd be surprised if she's surprised. But she be woman sha, she can't logically get it at least as it is.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by TRAPLORD13: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
press9jatv:
90 percent of Nigeria celebrities marriages have been crumbled. 90% of them doesn’t enjoy their marriages. I guess most of them aren’t submissive or what?
Na fake life dey kill their marriages
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
RushManni:
■ Y'all ain't getting this thing. Like, why should someone tie himself down when what u offer in marriage is what he's been getting for free for that 10 years of una dating (sexing) ? I'd be surprised if she's surprised. But she be woman sha, she can't logically get it at least as it is.
Well, I can think one one thing right off the top of my head and that is to have more control over the woman and her affairs which ultimately is what most Nigerian men want in marriage....they believe in lordship... over the woman... in marriage as their birthright undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by BabaO2: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
press9jatv:
They are hollowed hoes. No man enjoys that
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Isobug:
Which means you could have continue in dating line than going for outright marriage.
Nope! The red flags were probably already there during the dating period but they maybe thought marriage would wipe them away somehow. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by CodeTemplar: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
The forces against marriage don't care about dating. You can date for 20 years. Just marry and see.

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Okortor:
I keep telling most of these dumb females that it's not always about HOW FAR but HOW WELL. .........

some ladies would always claim to want to know a man for a long time and prolly deny him sex at first instance thereby starving him sex for a long period of time where as they b giving it out to other guy's who they ain't dating all in the name of they don't want to look cheap to their bf, lol.

Well, it's a wrong notion cos I met my wife wife barely a month and she was everything I needed in a woman as a wife material, barely two day's in our relationship, we has sex and to my surprise , she was a virgin despite her elegant beauty with alluring shape. I was wow! And in less than 3month we got married and are both happily married for 9years with 2boys and 2girls. While those other girls I dated claimed not to look cheap at our first meeting thereby prolonging we having sex so I just laughed and waited Patiently until they were willing to offer it but that doesn't make them wife material or responsible so sex or no sex, men Know who they want to wife!!!!!!!!
pple don't realize sex is nothing really... Society teaches women to gate keep which is why some married women small quarrel with their husbands they still deny them sex... While to some men they see sleeping with women as winning a medal...
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by bluefilm: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
I'm just wondering the number of abortions that actually occurred in between those years.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Paramount01(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
press9jatv:
bondage? As how? Our forefathers that has a great home and good marriages don’t complain that marriage is an Avenue to be in bondage under someone now. Some people still Enjoy their marriage to the fullest

When u marry you will kmwo why men cheat.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by JAMO84: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Think9ja:
He even tried by marrying you.

I don knack you for ten years wetin I want use your toto do again weh go make me marry you?

Even if I marry you as virgin, I swear your toto no go get use to me after max 7yrs.

Law of diminishing marginal utility will set in

I hate old/slacked/over-used pussy I swear
If we check now, maybe your parents had you after 15 years of marriage. If your dad was like you, you will not be making this comment. This is not the cruise you think it is.

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by tnerro1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Should have just been a baby mama, am sure u guys would have still been together
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Okortor: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
English teacher! at least u got d message? So ignore d messenger. However I was driving and still driving hence d need to book front page.
emmyluizzz:

baba try dey use punctuation marks nah...no full stop no coma
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Exceed15: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
A lot are just there for the sake of the children. No love anymore..just enduring. There's nothing special in marriage.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by OVB123: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
Marriage actually feels like bondage to 85% of humans

Dating still comes with this feeling of freedom

But marriage....

Only God holds a marriage
Remove the God factor and the marriage is dead
True talk my brother.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDR_xSYFNU?si=bTlIFvF4thGt3Glm

I dated my ex-husband for 10 years but our marriage lasted just one year — Actress Ronke Ojo

She be first-class mumu.

He was gbolarizing her for 11 good years, that's the true picture.

Dating, indeed!

Ode of a woman.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Think9ja(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
JAMO84:
If we check now, maybe your parents had you after 15 years of marriage. If your dad was like you, you will not be making this comment. This is not the cruise you think it is.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not from a barren/infertile lineage.

They had me after 8 years as the 4th, last and the most loved in the family

Everything is not cruise

Stop infringing on my fundamental rights to freedom of speech as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution as amended.

Thanks
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Expanse2020(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
The First Man would have. Spoilt(hoed) the place patapata grin grin
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by TruthsFM: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
I pray that Aunty Ronke Oshodi Oke get it right in her marriage in Jesus Name. In this world she’s, she can’t do it alone.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by devoutpraise: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
Marriage actually feels like bondage to 85% of humans

Dating still comes with this feeling of freedom

But marriage....

Only God holds a marriage
Remove the God factor and the marriage is dead
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by RushManni: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, I can think one one thing right off the top of my head and that is to have more control over the woman and her affairs which ultimately is what most Nigerian men want in marriage....they believe in lordship... over the woman... in marriage as their birthright undecided

Bro, if a man has you in mind cos of the kinda sex you give him, marrying you would be like tying him down, cos sex demands, naturally, adventure (except there is more to the woman, of which will try to restrict the man ).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) / Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) / Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.