Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo (42949 Views)

Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by seunayantokun(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Many of you like to unnecessarily convolute reality in order to further keep yourselves confused.

So, what about those who didn't date at all, but got married almost right away thanks to family setting them up, only to get divorced a couple of years later? What happened to their so-called wine and marital bliss in that case? undecided

Abeg, wake up from these delusions. There are many folks out there who were formerly into a life or prostitution and are still married and doing better than men and women who entered into marriage as virgins even with religious backgrounds intact. All these confused formulas can't help anyone properly reason life as it really is... simple and straight forward. undecided

Honestly, I didn't post my response for people like you. Why couldn't you just bypass it since you felt it would confuse more?
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by enemyofprogress: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2023
Ugly biiiiiitch. Celebrity my foot.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by victooman: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

E don see her finish without commitment.

After wedding, na de same tin wey dey before, maybe plus attitude and entitlement wey been no dey before.

I fit bet anytin say de guy no love her, but as e don dey chop her, e stay dey chop while having other girls outside.
bro na lack of discipline nothing more if u don see woman finish because u dated her 10yrs what will u now say for those who married earlier and leave 30-50yrs under the same roof?
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Boyjaco: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Definition of see finish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by lexy2014: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2023
rotadeco27:

How forefathers enjoyed their marriages because the foremothers didn't complain about the slavery,they even tagged mn that didn't have such grip on their wives as weak. Women of today are independent and won't take shit from men.

Are you saying that marriage is slavery?

How was marriage of those days slavery?

How are women of the days "independent"?

How has that helped them maritally?
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by athaliya(f): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2023
Okortor:
I keep telling most of these dumb females that it's not always about HOW FAR but HOW WELL. .........

some ladies would always claim to want to know a man for a long time and prolly deny him sex at first instance thereby starving him sex for a long period of time where as they b giving it out to other guy's who they ain't dating all in the name of they don't want to look cheap to their bf, lol.

Well, it's a wrong notion cos I met my wife wife barely a month and she was everything I needed in a woman as a wife material, barely two day's in our relationship, we has sex and to my surprise , she was a virgin despite her elegant beauty with alluring shape. I was wow! And in less than 3month we got married and are both happily married for 9years with 2boys and 2girls. While those other girls I dated claimed not to look cheap at our first meeting thereby prolonging we having sex so I just laughed and waited Patiently until they were willing to offer it but that doesn't make them wife material or responsible so sex or no sex, men Know who they want to wife!!!!!!!!

Funny enough, your signature is Jesus is Lord. The cock and bull story you wrote is quite interesting I must say.

But I want to ask a question based on your last line: Since men know who they want to wife, why should the women have sex with everyone who they meet?
According to your story, you knew you weren't going o marry those other ladies but waited patiently till you got sex so why should women have random sex?
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Monday60655(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How can they when the red flags that led to the break up where there even during the dating period? They probably thought like so many that marriage would resolve it. undecided

You don't understand my point broh! Just using parable. If dating lasted for ten years, and marriage lasted for just one year, then they should continue with dating since that one is more fruitful and the red flag will be there without causing any harm.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2023
victooman:
bro na lack of discipline nothing more if u don see woman finish because u dated her 10yrs what will u now say for those who married earlier and leave 30-50yrs under the same roof?

Did you see the second part of my post?

A woman should be able to tell when she's loved from when she's being used.

She failed to see this in 10 years?

Hardly likely.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Thomasankara(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Na d dating produce the children or one year marriage,I no understand o🤔[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Exceed15: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why do you ask? I am sure one does not need to present a marriage certificate here to opine. grin

You are not married? U sound like one. Case closed.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Faposky95: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What good fruits? Are you blind? What you see around you today are the fruits of the practices adopted by your forefathers, so what good fruits are you talking about? Are you under some kind of delusion that what you seem today is removed from the practices of the past 50 or so years? undecided

2. Marriage only separates the foolish from the cunning and wise. Children would do a better job in marriage than many of your ancestors and even parents were able to do in marriage. undecided

3. Storyland! undecided

4. Marriage works only when two are in a team, in agreement. When one partner lives as if a slave under the other, it doesn't. The result is what you have today with everyone guarding themselves against being subjugated by the other, why? Because that is what they grew up to realize of marriage in Nigeria. undecided

You wrote like there's ever been a special manual to successful marriages.......?!
Slavery,...maybe...like the way we wished the Brits still ran the affairs better than our own people......
Work together, yes, but who says one over the other is cruelty.....?!
Ancestors that gave us our essence.....you compare to kids.....wat a laff.
Are you married...?!
How long ......and how good....?!
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Faposky95:
You wrote like there's ever been a special manual to successful marriages.......?!
■ Slavery,...maybe...like the way we wished the Brits still ran the affairs better than our own people......Work together, yes, but who says one over the other is cruelty.....?!
■ Ancestors that gave us our essence.....you compare to kids.....wat a laff. Are you married...?! How long ......and how good....?!
That is actually what you are guilty of since you are the one here pretending a spiritual side to marriage when there is no manual that states that any such exists. lipsrsealed

2. No human being born into this world is completely free when another human being sits as Lord over him or her. We all know this well from our experiences growing up under our parents. And the fact that you will rarely find a man who would submit to a woman speaks volumes of how it is definitely not a humane approach to living.

3. The past always writes the present. That has always been the case and is that way even with marriage. If you want to know why things are the way they are today, look into the past for clues. What you see happening today is a result of the decisions and mistakes of your forefathers and those before you. These things are all connected. And I am sure you know that even though you pretend so you can maybe continue to push what is a moot point. undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by DonroxyII: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sirmwill:
Marriage actually feels like bondage to 85% of humans

Dating still comes with this feeling of freedom

But marriage....

Only God holds a marriage
Remove the God factor and the marriage is dead
Not just Marriage my brother.
Anything Good without God shall turn bad & bloody

Anything Bad without God can Never-Ever Be Good !

Human are Predominantly Dark, God is our light!
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by DonroxyII: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
press9jatv:
bondage? As how? Our forefathers that has a great home and good marriages don’t complain that marriage is an Avenue to be in bondage under someone now. Some people still Enjoy their marriage to the fullest
Our Forefathers didn't have good marriage ... Our Great Grandmothers were one of those mothers that suffered the most on planet earth .... It was a Patriarchal Society Thus Women were highly repressed While Most Marriages were abandoned for new catches(New Pvssy) ...

That's why Gen Z ladies must be allowed to have fresh Air ... they must have been the old soul that suffered shege in the olden life .....

Marriage was crap in the olden days ... Alot of sufferness that you must not yearn pheem even if you complain to your family dem go still beat you go your Matrimonial home ....

You & your mother could only be crying somewhere....

It was horrible experiences for women & The Cycle Continues Until Gen Z Emerges ... Ohhhh, Blessed Generations, Saviour of Womenhood ......

Men go lament Tire without Evidence grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by press9jatv: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2023
devoutpraise:
very very on point
yes soo
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by press9jatv: 1:56am On Oct 12, 2023
TRAPLORD13:

Na fake life dey kill their marriages
yes you are very right on this one
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Faposky95: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=126340039] That is actually what you are guilty of since you are the one here pretending a spiritual side to marriage when there is no manual that states that any such exists. lipsrsealed

2. No human being born into this world is completely free when another human being sits as Lord over him or her. We all know this well from our experiences growing up under our parents. And the fact that you will rarely find a man who would submit to a woman speaks volumes of how it is definitely not a humane approach to living.

3. The past always writes the present. That has always been the case and is that way even with marriage. If you want to know why things are the way they are today, look into the past for clues. What you see happening today is a result of the decisions and mistakes of your forefathers and those before you. These things are all connected. And I am sure you know that even though you pretend so you can maybe continue to push what is a moot point. undecided[/quote
You didn't answer my question ❓❓❓❓❓
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Faposky95:
You didn't answer my question ❓❓❓❓❓
I did.. undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Faposky95: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I did.. undecided

Are you married.....
And for how long......?!
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Faposky95:
■ Are you married.....
And for how long......?!
Here's a question. How will my answers to any of these questions change any of the facts stated so far on this issue? undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Faposky95: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question. How will my answers to any of these questions change any of the facts stated so far on this issue? undecided

Facts are like hypothesis, principles and laws.....they may not be the real thing
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Faposky95:
■ Facts are like hypothesis, principles and laws.....they may not be the real thing
Um... Facts are instead Truths on which principles and laws are based/founded on. undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Faposky95: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Um... Facts are instead Truths on which principles and laws are based/founded on. undecided

You are not married....fact....hence, you cannot engage the truth which your experience will be of privilege to you.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Faposky95:
■ You are not married....fact....hence, you cannot engage the truth which your experience will be of privilege to you.
***yawn***
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
***yawn***
Are pointless arguments a turn on for you? Do they make you feel superior to others? Do you get a kick or adrenaline rush from trying to prove others wrong despite knowing you are the one without basis of any sort? Kobojunkie, save your mental health. You need friends in the real world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Insults D'banj On Twitter Called Him Akpan / Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) / Bbnaija 2018 Housemates With The Largest Instagram Followers (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.