Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims (13300 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Betanaija42moro: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
hkidola00:
isrealites are land grabbers and terrorist supported by USA,Hamas showed pictures of slained isreal soldiers all over the net,but isreal army only goes back to bomb children and women,not even a single hamas killed
Hamas are land occupiers. Isrealites will take their land back.
Gaza will be levelled
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by iamtardey: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

You don't need to comment on every post. This issue has been discussed over and over. According to LASG, these are the bodies of the victims of the widespread indiscriminate violence that took place acrosss the State and not particulalry from the Lekki toll gate protest.

Aburo sanwo… tell me what to do again

Take note of the above.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Eriokanmi: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Biodun556:

People died at various parts of Lagos DURING the protests including many laws enforcement agents not lekki toll gate. Parts of those killed were those looting shops and shopping centers across the state.
people were killed across lagos state yes. Nobody is disputing that. Police were also killed. But politicising lekki killings is an act of madness and inhumanity. Sanwoolu himself visited LASUTH where he met those brought there from lekki, receiving treatment. If I didn't know anything about it, I'd have probably been among those who would be doubting it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by hkidola00(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You mean Israel came from nowhere to grab land? Were they Americans who invaded Palestine to claim a land that doesn't belong to them?

Don't comment yet, until hamas terrorists are reduced to size. You sound like a Muslim to me. Grab Quran and read about Israel and jews. They simply took back what belongs to them and you're calling it land grabbing?

So, if yorubas go to kwara tomorrow and reclaim all the lands taken by fulanis in kwara, does that still mean the land belongs to fulanis? I leave you to answer that question.

Personally, I am not in support of the terror attack on insreal. Palestinians have also condemned it. Hamas is like boko haram. They're a terrorist organisation backed by their likes in Iran. I pity hamas in advance. They've bitten python in the tail.
fulani kwara illustration doesnt fit,isrealite are wanderers wit no land,had to steal pales land as theirs
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Biodun556(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
people were killed across lagos state yes. Nobody is disputing that. Police were also killed. But politicising lekki killings is an act of madness and inhumanity. Sanwoolu himself visited LASUTH where he met those brought there from lekki, receiving treatment. If I didn't know anything about it, I'd have probably been among those who would be doubting it.

Both local and international investigation shows that nobody died at lekki toll gate protest
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by aylive02(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Putting a halt to the mass burial is a strategic move by LASG. Obituaries would have used that opportunity to cause chaos. They still can't believe their fake mesiah-Hoe B lost woefully.
. After your children learns the truth in the future, they will curse you, swear for you, and spit on your grave. grin
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by SmartyPants(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
iamtardey:
Bleep

As long as you've taken notice of the info whatever you choose to do with it is your business sir
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by NaijaCover(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Eriokanmi: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Biodun556:

Both local and international investigation shows that nobody died at lekki toll gate protest
You're not a politician. You'd never understand what level or realm at which politicians can operate grin. Did Sanwoolu not deny being aware of who sent the army to lekki at first? It was after the army said it was Sanwoolu who directed them to lekki before he now said, it was the power-that-be, who sent him. What if the army didn't burst his bubbles? Maybe you'd have also believed Sanwoolu knew nothing about it till today.

Anyway, it's a past event. But God won't forget hes the righteous judge, only that judgement may not be immediate. What pained me the most is that, our people were the major victims of lekki killings and its still us who were playing politics over it. I know how many who were treated and the names given. It's well.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by LikeAking: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

You don't need to comment on every post. This issue has been discussed over and over. According to LASG, these are the bodies of the victims of the widespread indiscriminate violence that took place acrosss the State and not particulalry from the Lekki toll gate protest.

Take note of the above.

U mean the LSG was going house to house, street to street picking corpse?

U know our govt don’t act that sophisticated when it come to issues like this… Secondly I don’t think the Lagos State government ever mention 150 lost dia lives during end sars..

Oga stop supporting evil, it will come back to you…
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by LikeAking: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chetas81:
OOOOOH BROTHER NIGERIAN HAVE PROBLEM TO SOLVE, SOMEONE DON'T SEE THEIR CHILDREN AND THEY REFUSED TO ASK AND SEARCH,FAKE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE, NIGERIAN ARE NOT RAT 🐀 WHERE PEOPLE JUST COME AND BEGIN TO SHOOT PEOPLE JUST LIKE THAT, AND MOVE THEIR BODY AWAY,LIE KILLED THOSE WHO BELIEVE THIS

Do you have any evidence to back your claim? : @ parents are not searching for their missing kids..
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by grandstar(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Why not post their names online and also in the print media? Also inform the masses through TV and radio where they can find pictures of those dead?

These are just suggestions.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by SmartyPants(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
LikeAking:

U mean the LSG was going house to house, street to street picking corpse?

U know our govt don’t act that sophisticated when it come to issues like this… Secondly I don’t think the Lagos State government ever mention 150 lost dia lives during end sars..

Oga stop supporting evil, it will come back to you…

Is that not obvious? Let me understand you - are you saying you are unaware of the widespread violence that took place across Lagos at the time?

And if you're not aware of the Lagos State government's comments on the identities of the deceased, don't you think that indicts your level of awareness rather than providing any evidence of your obviously misguided position??

Thanks for the amdonition. I similarly call on you to use your brain to avoid holding misguided positions - for you may think you are resisting evil when all you are doing is constituing a nuisance to the nation.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
hkidola00:
slaying of people is what isreal been doing to palestine all this years

But you guy went to slain recently rejoicing. Meaning you are comfortable with the Consequences
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by onuman: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Shebi them say people no die

so who’s mass burial are they suspending

A Guinea citizen has the guts to give a shooting spray order and Yoruba people keep quiet while an immigrant deals with them

E concern una shaa

To kill its dissenting citizens, mostly in the south of Nigeria, Nigeria trains its soldiers and acquires military aircrafts for Nigeria armed forces that don't have any neighbouring hostile country. The killing favours the Fulani ethnic group in the Sahel region of West Africa who struggle to make Nigeria an Islamic Republic dominant by the Fulani.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by mercysayno(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Putting a halt to the mass burial is a strategic move by LASG. Obituaries would have used that opportunity to cause chaos. They still can't believe their fake mesiah-Hoe B lost woefully.
.Your education is a total waste
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Chetas81(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Do you have any evidence to back your claim? : @ parents are not searching for their missing kids..

SANWOLU said come forward if you have missing child during the endsars, nobody show face, does that mean Nigerians parents forgot their labor room when giving birth to those children, you claim to be killed in lekki tollgate
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by LikeAking: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

Is that not obvious? Let me understand you - are you saying you are unaware of the widespread violence that took place across Lagos at the time?

And if you're not aware of the Lagos State government's comments on the identities of the deceased, don't you think that indicts your level of awareness rather than providing any evidence of your obviously misguided position??

Thanks for the amdonition. I similarly call on you to use your brain to avoid holding misguided positions - for you may think you are resisting evil when all you are doing is constituing a nuisance to the nation.

I should be calling on you instead to use your brain..

U are fighting against your fellow youths cos of some old men..
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by abidem4real: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Validated:
LASG should conduct forensic analysis and ask people with missing persons to come forward for DNA.
That's asking a thief to go after his fellow thief or asking a person to be a judge in his own case! The blood of the dead will cry upon the families of their Killers
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by CuntPeddler: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:

A Guinea citizen has the guts to give a shooting spray order and Yoruba people keep quiet while an immigrant deals with them

E concern una shaa

APC maggots like need to see this
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by LikeAking: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chetas81:
SANWOLU said come forward if you have missing child during the endsars, nobody show face, does that mean Nigerians parents forgot their labor room when giving birth to those children, you claim to be killed in lekki tollgate

Oga try think like an educated man..

Come forward if your child is missing. How will the parents come forward if security men fail to give them the opportunity?

It’s just the height of deciet and senseless politics in Nigeria ..

Even if the parents went there and they complained. The whole thing can still be swept under the carpet..

The evidence you want in this case can only be presented by the government…

It’s not possible for at least one parent in Nigeria, not to step forward with compliants of missing child, even if their missing children may not be related to the end sars saga. In this case.

Do you know how many cases of missing people in this country?

Believing no parent came forward to complain about their missing children, is a sign you still have lots of work to do on your logical faculties or conscience.

Always look for evidence before you speak..
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Chetas81(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Oga try think like an educated man..

Come forward if your child is missing. How will the parents come forward is security men fail to give them the opportunity?

It’s just the height of debit and senseless politics..

Even if the parents went their and they complained. The whole thing can still be swept under the carpet..

The evidence you want in this case can only be presented by the government…

It’s not possible for at least one parent in Nigeria, not to step forward with compliants of missing children, even if their missing children may not be related to the end sars saga.

Believing no parent came forward to complain about their missing children, is a sign you still have lots of work to do on your logical faculties or conscience.

Always look for evidence before you speak..

Who is the security after sanwolu order,let me leave you
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Thought the government said nobody died.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by SmartyPants(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
LikeAking:

I should be calling on you instead to use your brain..

U are fighting against your fellow youths cos of some old men..

Instead of focusing on asking whether what i've said is true, you are back with more meaningless emotional arguments.

So pointing out the truth is now fighting the youth? What's wrong with you??
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by LikeAking: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chetas81:
Who is the security after sanwolu order,let me leave you

I don’t understand this question.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Sammyashol(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Amen, thanks. I'm glad you survived it. It was a terrible night.
It's God oh, my eyes see shege that time! We will still remind them of their atrocities next week. 3years memorial
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by LikeAking: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

Instead of focusing on asking whether what i've said is true, you are back with more meaningless emotional arguments.

So pointing out the truth is now fighting the youth? What's wrong with you??

Continue supporting them.
This will be the last time I will ever get involved in Naija politics arguments..

We go all suffer am..

How much is cooking gas now?

How much is kerosene?

Even the cooking gas people are managing..

Is up..
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by chaloskyx: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Lol just say you suspended it for legal reasons cause you cant tell the whole world you never killed anyone then end up burying hundreds of people you guys are monsters parading yourselves as a democracy🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by jrusky(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
How many time are we going to hear or read this?
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by 12inchess: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
103 souls. Lagos State govt are lying bi.t.ches. up till now nobody has been punished for this. Anyway we all now know who gave the order. Na Buhari. And Tinubu and Sanwo olu kept silent because of his political ambition.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by damkin24(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:

E concern una shaa
Are the people that died fell from sky? Encourage them to step forward and claim their corpses instead of ranting. Was it stated they died at Lekki toll gate?
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by 12inchess: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
damkin24:

Are the people that died fell from sky? Encourage them to step forward and claim their corpses instead of ranting. Was it stated they died at Lekki toll gate?
Bro be reasonable. Okay so where did they die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Detained Badeh begs court for bail / Former Bauchi Governor, Yuguda Dumps GPN For APC / Buratai’s Dubai Asset: Ccb’s Clearance Ends Controversy – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.