Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims (13250 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by SmartyPants(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Continue supporting them.
This will be the last time I will ever get involved in Naija politics arguments..

We go all suffer am..

How much is cooking gas now?

How much is kerosene?

Even the cooking gas people are managing..

Is up..

What does this have to do with whether or not the bodies in the custody of Lagos State were from Lekki toll gate in particular or collected from incidents all over the State?

You definitely have no business discussing politics indeed so it would be most kind of you to relieve the rest of us of the burden of having to read such arguments.

Thanks for coming and good bye!
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by johnjose68: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/lagos-suspends-planned-mass-burial-for-endsars-victims/

This is the kind of food i.pob likes. Oya come and eat grin
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Richmindanthony(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
So this corpse still in the mortuary up till now?šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by rickleye: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
So for 3 years the bodies have been embalmed and just frozen ?
Have the next of kin been informed?
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Mosba: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zombies have no relatives I told you
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by MissWords: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Can you imagine
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by RealEzee(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
But but dem say nobody died na
Wetin dem won massively bury gbayi
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by LikeAking: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

What does this have to do with whether or not the bodies in the custody of Lagos State were from Lekki toll gate in particular or collected from incidents all over the State?

You definitely have no business discussing politics indeed so it would be most kind of you to relieve the rest of us of the burden of having to read such arguments.

My point is majority of us are too emotional, so we canā€™t think and also speak the truth about bad governance in the country..

We will all pay the price..
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by LikeAking: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

For you to believe no one came to report about their missing relatives broke my heart..

A youth for that matter..

Even if you call for Nigerians to report about their missing relatives they will troop out to report..

People go missing a lot in Nigeria, talk less of during the ends sars days.

You also claimed lots of none end sars protesters died also..You think the relatives of none end sars protesters that died will not complain about their missing relatives via the channels created by governor Sanwo Olu..

Continue supporting policticians..

Most of you now love policticians more than you love your children and relatives..

E go go round las, las.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by SmartyPants(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
LikeAking:

My point is majority of us are too emotional, so we canā€™t think and also speak the truth about bad governance in the country..

We will all pay the price..

And you don't know you are describing yourself here? Overly emotional with no ability to dissect issues logically. Once you don't like Sanwo Olu you will attack anything he says or does without looking at the facts.
Hopefully you will grow out of it.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by SmartyPants(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
LikeAking:

For you to believe no one came to report about their missing relatives broke my heart..

A youth for that matter..

Even if you call for Nigerians to report about their missing relatives they will troop out to report..

People go missing a lot in Nigeria, talk less of during the ends sars days.

You also claimed lots of none end sars protesters died also..You think the relatives of none end sars protesters that died will not complain about their missing relatives via the channels created by governor Sanwo Olu..

Continue supporting policticians..

Most of you now love policticians more than you love your children and relatives..

E go go round las, las.

This is the lack of logic we are talking about. So in your mind there is this distinction between relatives of those you believe died at Lekki and those the government says died around the state, such that the relatives of the former would refuse to claim their bodies even three years after, while those of the victims from other places would rush to claim theirs?

What is the basis of this dichotomy??
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by faithfull18(f): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
They said they didn't kill anybody and nobody died, so who and who were they planning to buryšŸ™„ May Nigeria never happen to us.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by LikeAking: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
SmartyPants:

This is the lack of logic we are talking about. So in your mind there is this distinction between relatives of those you believe died at Lekki and those the government says died around the state, such that the relatives of the former would refuse to claim their bodies even three years after, while those of the victims from other places would rush to claim theirs?

What is the basis of this dichotomy??

I Laff at ya statements..

One thing is to make claim, another thing is for your claims to be granted..

You should say their claims were not granted, not they never made claims..

Even you know too well your logical faculties are faulty.. Forget all the jargons you have been typing..

What if the relatives made claims and they were denied?

Have you ever taught about that?

Making a claim is not like posting a pics on Facebookā€¦

The government can frustrate and also turn down their requestā€¦ Are not a Nigerian?

I donā€™t hate Sanwo.. Never..

This is the lack of logic we are talking about. So in your mind there is this distinction between relatives of those you believe died at Lekki and those the government says died around the state

The bolded from u is not clear enuf, but I guess u assumed: I think there is a distinction between those that died at the Lekki toll gate vs others.

Those that killed them know were they kept them, so it can be distinguished..

Very, very.. They take records na..

Think!

You are the one with logical problems..

Although those that killed them know were they kept them and can still distinguish both..

My point is even the non Lekki corpse owners will also complain through the Chanel created by the governor in a bid to find the remains of their loved ones..

Some of them may also be confused, or may not know how their relative died or went missinā€¦

So the governor can never say no body came to claim their corpsā€¦ Itā€™s not logical..

Think about it..

And all the people they are about to mass burial too, nobody came for their corpse?

Then there is a problem in Nigeria..

You know my point, but you pretend you donā€™t..
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by LikeAking: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
faithfull18:
They said they didn't kill anybody and nobody died, so who and who were they planning to buryšŸ™„ May Nigeria never happen to us.

They will continue to lie and deceive becos we are very daft and naive..

Some people always support them..
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by cocoxs: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
To those of you who supported government claims that no life was lost during the lekki massacre, may your life be wasted like the innocent souls that were killed during that period, AMEN šŸ™
Islie:

https://punchng.com/lagos-suspends-planned-mass-burial-for-endsars-victims/
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Obviously, the guy is high on drugs like his druggie master grin grin grin grin grin grin
incandescentena:
You cannot disappoint. You must always constitute nuisance by typing trash-back
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by KingRoiz: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Funny how Yoruba people tribalistically forced a Guinea Pro Certificate forger cum Drug lord that killed tolls of Nigerians on the Yoruba soil after loosing the elections to be Africa's first micro-transgender President and they are acting like they are surprised.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Mozegee: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Putting a halt to the mass burial is a strategic move by LASG. Obituaries would have used that opportunity to cause chaos. They still can't believe their fake mesiah-Hoe B lost woefully.
You are nothing but a fool, you think everything is all about politics and being hateful of a particular region. U hope things are more cheaper in your area than other places
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by ufine200(m): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
No be fake news again? I thought their dogs said nobody died at Lekki at first. I wish my friend, Dr Ayo of Granville medical centre opposite Ajah was reading this news right now.

God bless him for saving the lives of those brought to him in the pool of blood that night . He saved some and referred some to LUTH and LASUTH. They eventually died on the way due to heavy loss of blood. Those bodies taken away by the military are yet to be released till today. They even barred relatives from entering their morgues to identify their relations.

How people politicise loss of lives in this country is appalling. May the blood of those lives lost be revisited on the enemies of state and their supporters.
The death people are those all over the state not lekki toll gate
U know how everywhere was hot
I know of someone at Igando that the person went to look and till date is missing
Possible he is among them
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Ilekokonit: 3:58am On Oct 15, 2023
This Nigeria get too many problems that to be a Nigerian and still have your peace of mind is a miracle.

Nigerian politicians no try at all. Their lies and criminality are second to none.

In Fela Kuti's voice - Dem go tire your body, tire your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Have No Confidence In Police ā€“ Jonathan / BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State / Gani Adams: Southerners Spend ā‚¦8 Billion Daily On Beef Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.