Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Amazing Johnson- - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazing Johnson- (503 Views)

Amazing Johnson-episode 11-13 / Amazing Johnson-episode 8-10 / Amazing Johnson-episode 4-7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Johnson- by allioluwatosin6: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
NON FICTION STORY
WRITTEN BY ALLI ESTHER OLUWATOSIN
TITLE: AMAZING JOHNSON

EPISODE ONE

Amazing Johnson was seen inside a church auditorium with the choristers ministering Amazing Grace at the altar.

Sermon was short as the preacher talked about Grace in abundance. 30minute later service was done as people trooped out of the church massively. The sign post outside the church revealed the name of the church which was “THE REDEEMED CHRISTAIN CHURCH OF GOD”.
Amazing Johnson was shown in a Toyota Camry with her family riding home.

Mrs Johnson: Daddy pls slow down for that trailer, let him waka pass
Mr Johnson: “he shook his head in agreement to what Mrs Johnson said
Diamond Johnson: My sister you owned the service of today, choir people sang amazing grace even pastor preached about grace, maybe you should even add grace to your name to make it complete.
Amazing: “amazing chuckled while pressing her phone”, the view of her picture was showed on the screen, camera focused on the content on her phone. “She scrolled to check for likes and comment on her post on Instagram”

Comment 1: Wow you look pretty dear
Comment 2: Happy Sunday Amazing
Comment 3: My everyday crush, will you be my babe?

Amazing: ah see this one o, otondo, who is your babe, let me even check his profile
“she clicked on his profile and the view of his name and picture was clearly revealed as EDWARD ABOSEDE with his picture on the view.

Camera switched to Edward Abosede at the dining with his family.

“A plate of Jollof rice was placed simultaneously at their front”

Mr Abosede: Edward kindly leads us in prayer
Edward: “uhm, he said while clearing his throat to speak” Our heavenly father we bless you for a blessed day like this, we thank you for today’s service and how you brought us home back safely, we sanctify this food with the blood of Jesus name, Amazing God accept our thanks in Jesus’ name, Amazing God, we bless you for the divine provision of this food and we pray that you God you continue to bless us the more in Jesus’ name. Thank you, amazing father, for answering our prayer, for in Jesus precious name we pray.
“They all chorused” Amen
”Clicking of spoons and chattering followed after”
Collins: Hey Edward, wat’s up with this amazing thing
Edward: “smiled” Is God not amazing?
Collins: He is, are you sure there is nothing more to it
Edward: “smiled” Abeg let me enjoy this food in peace “elejo wewe”
“Edward phone vibrated”
‘He picked his phone to view the message’, the message read like this

Hi Edward Abosede, trust you are keeping safe. In response to your application at the Glorious Talent Show, we are happy to inform you that you have been selected for an interview and audition with us. Kindly find the attached document and submit it before 2nd of December. And be aware that your audition is scheduled to hold on the 10th of December.
Edward: Ope o
“All eyes shifted to him”
Edward: I’m sorry everyone, “Edward ran inside in excitement”.

EPISODE TWO
A young men and women were shown dancing to different Nigerian Jazz by ‘Asake, Davido, Burna Boy, Mohbad and the likes. ‘Scene switched to a handsome young man that sat amidst a set of some drunkard’
‘A young man walked into the scene’
Young man: sorry I kept you waiting boss
Boss: Fred wetin dey sup
Fred: all good boss
Boss: is the job done, do you have his location now
Fred: done boss, I have his location with me. But boss we can’t attack him now
Boss: are you mad or something? Do you know for how long I have waited for a good news like this
Fred: boss you and I know that this guy is a serial killer, he might even be monitoring our movement right now.
Boss: ‘uhm’ he made a funny smile
Fred: boss I suggest you should go back to ‘rehab’ I will handle this
Boss: no, you should go, I will handle this
Fred: that day that I made a promise, it wasn’t just a mere promise but a real promise, I promise to help you get your revenge even when my life is involved.
Boss: what’s the plan now
Fred: I planted a tracker on his vehicle to monitor his movement, I will let you know my next move very soon boss. ‘They both exchanged greetings and Fred went off the scene’.
Boss: ‘he took a picture out of his pocket while standing in a corner’ , How could you do this to me Austin Black, you killed my beautiful wife and kid because I have the evidence that could lead to your arrest. ‘He angrily hit his hands on the wall.
Boss: Austin, I will not spare you, I will kill you with my bare hands ‘he said while demonstrating it’
‘His phone vibrated’
‘he checked his phone to view the message’ ‘the message read like this’

Dear Desmond Essien, trust you are fine. In response to your application at the Glorious Talent Show. we are happy to inform you that you have been selected for an audition with us. Kindly find the attached document and submit it before 2nd of December. And be aware that your audition is scheduled to hold on the 10th of December.

Desmond: Mtcheew ‘desmond was about to press the delete button when he remembered what Fred said’. I could possibly hide at this Glorious Talent Show, ‘he picked up his phone, filled the form and submitted it.

‘Desmond went of the scene while music filled the air’.

At the Johnsons’ Apartment
The Johnson’s apartment sat comfortably and beautifully well at St- Augustine Avenue, Ikoyi Lagos. ‘Scene switched to Amazing in her inner room’

Amazing: ‘she repeatedly glanced through the mirror while talking’.
Hi my name is Amazing Johnson, a 26yr old Microbiologist and content creator is here at the Glorious Talent Show to showcase my talent as a dancer ‘she strikes a pose for the mirror’ ‘she paused and stopped when she heard footsteps’.
Mrs Johnson: It’s almost 8am, won’t you get dressed for your audition
Amazing: Okay mum, ‘she moved closer to her and hugged her’
Mrs Johnson: Oya go and dress up, what about your friend Victoria, is she going ‘she asked while heading out’
Amazing Johnson: No mum, but sist Flora; the lady in blue that led the choir ministration is going as well
Mrs Johnson: ‘from afar’ that’s nice, why not call her to know her movement. Two head are better than one you know.
Amazing: Okay mum, ‘sigh’ its just for three month and I will be home on weekends.
‘Mrs Johnson went off the scene and light went off’

EPISODE THREE

At the Glorious Talent Show

Scene switched to Edward and a guy walking towards the audition hall, ‘scene showed all the outsides features of the Glorious Talent Show building, to the internal features where contestant sat ‘a young man walked up to the podium’.
Instructor Dare: Hello everyone, kindly settle down, settle down pls ‘they all kept quiet at the sight of him’. Good morning to you all
All contestant: Good morning siir
Dare: I welcome you all to the 2nd edition of Glorious Talent show, I believe all contestant received a message. I will send a list round now; check your name and check the group you belong to. ‘he paused and continue’ we have two (2) sections here at the Glorious Talent Show, we have the music section and the dance section. Group 1-5 belongs to the music stars while 6-10 belongs to the dancers.
I hope you all understand this, don’t look for your name in group 1 when you are in group 10.
‘All contestant laughed’

‘Amazing snapped a selfie and posted on her Instagram page with a caption ‘what a crowd!
‘Edward phone vibrated and he viewed it, only to realize it was a post’.
Edward: this babe again, but wait o, this picture background no be here so…………. Abeg mike help me check this picture background, the picture background seems to be the same as here. ‘He handed the phone to mike’
‘Mike collected his phone’
Mike: not seems to be, it is here, the babe dey here
Edward: What if we bumped into each other
Mike: Abeg check your name and pass this list
‘Scene switched to a young man entering the hall’
‘All eyes directly focused on him, a robust guy amidst the contestant was the first to welcomed him and he also offered him a seat.
Guy: Hi ‘he checked his name tag’ Desmond, you are welcome, you can sit here ‘he pointed to a seat beside his seat’
Desmond: hi ‘he checked his name tag’ Francis, thanks for the warm welcome
Francis: A list is moving round now, just check your name and check the group you belong to
Desmond: oh, okay thanks
Francis: ‘he pointed to a guy beside him’ hey!!! you give me the list, stop checking for others ‘he hijacked the list but before he could hand it over to Desmond, a guy forcefully collected it
Guy: are you okay? ………. guy don’t do pass yourself o, because nobody send you
‘The little quarrel immediately caught the attention of others’.
Edward: take it easy guys, we can’t be fighting like this on the first day
Mike: our blood to dey hot
Edward: I think that guy is correct though, you can’t just hijack list like that
Mike: abeg, if you wan watch drama, watch am, I can’t concentrate on this list mehn
Edward: sorry bro, maybe your name is not there ‘mike spanked Edward jokingly’
‘Scene switched to those fighting’
Guy: even if dem give you money, can’t you use your brain
Desmond: ‘desmond angrily held his neck’ Are you mad or something, how dare you talk to me like that ‘he eventually released him when he noticed that people were watching’
Guy: uhm am am sorry sir ‘he stammered’ ‘just immediately all contestant went into chaos’
‘Instructor dare enters from the back door; ‘his attention caught the attention of all contestant and they all sat down calmly as if nothing never happened’.
Mike: this audition is proudly sponsored vawulence ‘he laughed’
Edward: I dey tell you, you don finally see your name for list
Mike: yea I don see am, na vawulence sponsor am
‘they both laughed’
Edward: what group?
Mike: group 6
‘edward hissed’
Edward: I dey group 7
Mike: eeyah, I will miss you guy ‘he spanked him on his head’
Edward: I just pray I’m not in the same group with that……… ‘he stopped after his eyes met with that of instructor dare’
Mike: is that not your friend ‘he pointed to a direction’ e be like say she don get new friend
Edward: this girl ge mind sha, with all the drama that happened, she still dey talk to am.
‘he looked pitifully towards amazing direction’
‘Scene switched to amazing and Desmond exchanging pleasantries’
Desmond: hi, ‘checked her name tag’ amazing, thanks for your kind gesture
Amazing: hi Desmond, you don’t need to thank me, we are all here for the same reason besides it’s just a list.
Desmond: yeah, but thanks anyways ‘he offered a handshake to her’
‘Instructor dare coughs to get their attention back’
Inst Dare: I believe you all knows the groups you belong into, ‘he paused and continue, before going to your various groups, I want you to all settle down first before the training starts. You can all move to your appointed hostel, drop your bags, pick up your meal from your hostel master/mistress, get your food and locate your group. Once again, I welcome you all, have a nice day.
All contestant: ‘they all chorused thank you sir
‘they all trooped out of the hall, Edward moved towards the exit door but coincidentally bumped into Desmond whom was gently walking out of the hall with his phone in his hands’. ‘edward shamefully bent down to pick up his phone’
Desmond: why do you people keep getting on my nerves
Edward: I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking at your direction, ‘he arranged the phone and was about handling the phone to Desmond when the screen came on’ ‘the phone appeared to have showed the picture of Austin Black’
Edward: I know this guy
Desmond: give me the phone ‘Edward handed the phone to him as they departed in their different ways’

Episode 4 coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Bitten Abroad By Sylvaprince / Stv's Literary Faux Pas / Shadow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.