Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers (1582 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) / Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by TippyTop(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
Its any ones guess what slow Nigerian minds can come up with. Lately some tards on Nairaland have been calling GEJ "retardeen" following their earlier use of the word "odechukwu".
The mind blowing stupidity of these tards come to light when you find out their ideal Nigerian leader.
Their tribal and quasi-criminal thought process lead them to Tinubu as leader (what a joke). How can the principle of tribal loyalty take precedence over good governance?
Some qualities and actions of this "great leader"

1)Convicted in the United States for running a drug cartel
2)Imposed his wife as senator on poor Lagosians
3)His philosophy-Jeun Soke. Fashola's philosophy-Eko o Ni baje
4)Charged for operating 16 foreign accounts.
5)Third all time looter (just behind IBB and Ibori)
6)Feel free to add your own

On behalf of Awo, Gani and Ribadu, here is my present for his supporters.
Enjoy!!

Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Beaf: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2011
I think you should change it from 3rd all time looter to number 1 all time looter. He has been able to loot Lagos in ways better not imagined, Ibori stole 3billion and Delta state folk rose as one to slaughter him, but in Tinubu's case, its a whopping 2billion per month from Lagos with Alpha Beta only.

But lets all hail Mr Froggie, the fraud, thief and drug baron that is now the brother leader. Lol!
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Beaf: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
Tinubu also got area boys to pelt the great Gani Fawehinmi, advocate of the common with sachets of pure water for daring to challenge his "Toronto" certificate in court. embarassed
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by TippyTop(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2011
@Beaf
Laugh wan kill me!!!
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Johndoe100(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
@Tippy top
you are de man. No mind the tinumbu azz lickers.
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by TippyTop(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
Johndoe100:

@Tippy top
you are de man. No mind the tinumbu azz lickers.
Bobo I weak o o
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by sleekp1: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
@OP
You speak the minds of the silent majority. I'd wanted to open up a similar topic. Guess you beat me to it.
Enough is enough.
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by EgbeNak: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
Am really surprised that a man indicted in a country like the USA can be referred to as a leader of a people.
Are those people bereft of senses?
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Pukkah: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
You have committed a number of fallacies in your argument. I'm not in support of those calling Mr President names but let me ask you: does the fact that someone calls him names mean that the person is a Tinubu supporter? In other words, some of the 'name-callers' may actually be indifferent to or against Tinubu. I've read posts on this forum from some who said they voted for the President but are not dissatisfied to the extent that they call him names.
Also, there are those who support both Tinubu and the President.

If you are unhappy about the name-calling, why not fill your argument with reasons that would show that calling him such names is senseless or baseless? You simply resorted to name-calling - the very thing you sought to stop. Do you think what you have done will make them have a change of mind (if Tinubu is indeed their leader) or cause them to call the President more names? May be this is why some say two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by EgbeNak: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
@Pukkah
Since his followers are experts on retardism, I think its on point to refer to them as tards as the op did. hehehe!
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Beaf: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2011
Tippy Top:

@Beaf
Laugh wan kill me!!!

Na lie you lie! Na me laf wan kill! grin
Brilliant topic you put up.

One has to really wonder at the mental calibre and moral weight of Tinubu's wretched followers. How can anybody be proudly associated with a thief, fraudster, forger, drug baron, someone who knowledgeable folk point fingers at for the loss of Funsho Williams?
It is no wonder that his mentally and morally crooked rented crowd cannot hold the simplest argument, but must resort to name calling. Each time one of them uses words like "retardeen," the picture of a mud dwelling unicellular organism springs to mind. What a sad waste!
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Omooba77: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2011
For 8 years,point to the achievement of Tinubu in Lagos. Alpha Beta,LCC are milking Lagosians. HITEC is not left out and CCC are working at slow pace. One day we will sing liberation song.
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by EgbeNak: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
Omooba77:

For 8 years,point to the achievement of Tinubu in Lagos. Alpha Beta,LCC are milking Lagosians. HITEC is not left out and CCC are working at slow pace. One day we will sing liberation song.

Tinubu was ready to bankrupt Lagos, the man has no shame.
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by aljharem3: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2011
Egbe Nak:

Tinubu was ready to bankrupt Lagos, the man has no shame.

very good, Lagosian wake up from ur slumber

Tinubu has no lagos interest other than the money he wants
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by hercules07: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2011
Tinub gave us Fashola, OBJ gave us Yar Adua and GEJ, c'est finis.
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Ufeolorun(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
Retardeen Odeshukwu afi abere boju one of Bayelsa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mr. 'president' gives me joke whenever I am politically unconscious.
Olodumore oo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by TippyTop(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2011
Ufeolorun:

Retardeen Odeshukwu afi abere boju one of Bayelsa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mr. 'president' gives me joke whenever I am politically unconscious.
Olodumore oo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're always politically unconscious and your views are as interesting as watching paint dry.
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Pygru: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2013
Beaf: I think you should change it from 3rd all time looter to number 1 all time looter. He has been able to loot Lagos in ways better not imagined, Ibori stole 3billion and Delta state folk rose as one to slaughter him, but in Tinubu's case, its a whopping 2billion per month from Lagos with Alpha Beta only.

But lets all hail Mr Froggie, the fraud, thief and drug baron that is now the brother leader. Lol!
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Pygru: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2013
alj_harem:

very good, Lagosian wake up from ur slumber

Tinubu has no lagos interest other than the money he wants
lagosians are cowards!
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Who resurrected this thread?
Pyguru You!!!!

BTW its okay it comes to the limelight of our consciousness again so we know who the champion of the APC change is.
Folks please don't be deceived by these polithiefiens.
Re: Tinubu And His World Class Mugu Followers by Pygru: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Beaf: Tinubu also got area boys to pelt the great Gani Fawehinmi, advocate of the common with sachets of pure water for daring to challenge his "Toronto" certificate in court. embarassed
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Targeted For Destruction / “boko-haram” Terror: The Chilling Killing Of 510 Igbo Christians Out Of The 714 / What's Was All The Hype About A South-south President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.