Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution (72824 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Hpesoj: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

You don go Israel before?

Does one need to travel to Israel before one knows this?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

You don go Israel before?
I have a friend that went there 4 years back and he told m all these, plus the videos of Jews destroying churches and spitting on Christians.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
BokoHaram, unknown gunmen, Igbos will wipe out all of your lineages, just look at how foolish you are? Your heart is as black as your skin.

grin Hahahahahahah
So, the act your ISIS / Hamas brothers did on Saturday is worth it abi?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by david22uu(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
OffAir:
I totally agree with you.

And it saddens me that so many people on here don't really understand the israel-palestine question and are so quick to tow the anti-muslim religious bias .

This situation is clearly a[ case of Israel perpetrating an apartheid regime on the Palestinians.

Israel needs to be called to order cuz they are hell bent on causing another "Holocaust" of the palestine people .

Israel is not waging war against Hamas ..Israel is commiting GENOCIDE against the Palestinians...quote author=brainpulse post=126336527]Israel comiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

The effect is that they are breeding people with more resilience and vengeance.

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

A lot of people here needs to pick up history lessons.

So what did the Hamas do

Go to where a festival is happening and kill 1200 harmless people.. First to do no dey pain

Still kidnapped and rapped pple and now forming the victims

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
motayoayinde:
I CAN CONFIRM THAT THE MODS HERE ARE TERRIBLE BIGOTS WHO ARE SYMPATHETIC TO ISRAEL.

THE CASUALTIES FIGURE FOR ISRAEL HAS BEEN GOING UP SINCE YESTERDAY.

THE THREADS ON IT ARE THERE BUT DONT EVER MAKE FRONT PAGE.

BUT EVEN THE FAKE NEWS POSTS AGAINST PALESTINE HITS THE FRONT PAGE!!!

SHAME.

Ozuor.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad
You and who "We Nigerian Christians" ?

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by GOTVee: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Oh really?

So the 700 people your brothers killed is nothing in comparison?
You definitely don't know anything, go online and see everything for yourself. only a dumb Christian will support Jews that hate christians.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by membranus: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
You should know that Israeli is a Jewish country controlled by Jews not christians. and also Jews hate Christians and treat them like sh*t.

I know, but that does not justify the Islamic Hamas killing them like dogs within their own enclave. That is barbaric. The Jews have suffered enough during the Hitler holocaust. They have rights to a homeland, and they should be left at peace to enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
adams123:

We Muslims don't fear death, rather we fear GOD. The worldly life is temporary while the hereafter is permanent.
On the Israel Vs Palestine, I don't think their conflict is religion base and we shouldn't bring religion into it.
Mind you that, they are less than 1.9% Christians in Israel while Muslims in Israel are more than 18%. The rest of 73.8% are Jewish

Hahahahahah
Your coward brothers come day fear death to duel with IDF. Na to kill women, children and old people. Them match come out now, them day whimper like puppies.
Get out of my screen jor. See the thing way day talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Elsueno: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin Hitler has a very good reason f9r trying to Wipeout these zionists.....These guys are just bombing innocent civilians & infrastructure while calling it "hamas".....
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
You definitely don't know anything, go online and see everything for yourself. only a dumb Christian will support Jews that hate christians.

Oya show me what i do not know. You need the footage, lemme find it and show u , so your ignorance and foolishness can stop whinning and whimpering?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Greenfaces: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

If e sure for you, wear cloth go infront of IDF and show your illiteracy and madness.
Make them use you do Abacha. You think those women and children way your brothers kill no get people abi?
Ignorance
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hpesoj:

Does one need to travel to Israel before one knows this?

So the birthplace of Christianity has a right to hate her children? Your Sheikhs and you need brain check.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
david22uu:

So what did the Hamas do

Go to where a festival is happening and kill 1200 harmless people.. First to do no dey pain

Still kidnapped and rapped pple and now forming the victims
Omo most Nigerians are foolish and gullible, so you still believe western propaganda? you guys should stop embarrassing yourselves online.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:

You do know They have Jewish Christians in Israel , don't you?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Morbeta11(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2023

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by nicho450(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Terrorist school.

Until entered university I never understood extremist.

I saw extremist first hand.
They try to convert others to hate christians

You can see the rage

With their short trouser.

Wicked people

At the end the north don't classify them as Muslims.

The moment you read that book.

Anywhere you are you must kill.

Asia Hindu buhda jew
Africa Trad, christian
Europe Atheist, christiana

I agree with you. University can make one extreme.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Oya show me what i do not know. You need the footage, lemme find it and show u , so your ignorance and foolishness can stop whinning and whimpering?
You are not only dumb but hopelessly useless, the people you are supporting still see you as a black monkey.

And I will be waiting for the footage, so that I can embarass you further.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Omo most Nigerians are foolish and gullible, so you still believe western propaganda? you guys should stop embarrassing yourselves online.

Bahrain and UAE and Jordan are taking sides with Israel, so if they did not see anything, you think they would do so?
Israel na west now abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

You do know They have Jewish Christians in Israel , don't you?
And do you know that they have Jews and Palestinian christians in Gaza?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Chochovini: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
This getting out of hand let's allow peace to reign
. Babe, unfortunately, that peace you‘re advocating for does not exist anywhere in terrorist territory. You see? The only language they understood is violence, more and more violence.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
You are not only dumb but hopelessly useless, the people you are supporting still see you as a black monkey.

And I will be waiting for the footage, so that I can embarass you further.

First, You are the very useless one. Your parents are even more useless not to train an slowpoke like you very well. You cannot make decent arguments without insulting people.

secondly, help your useless self

https://abcnews.go.com/International/timeline-surprise-rocket-attack-hamas-israel/story?id=103816006#:~:text=A%20music%20festival%20where%20hundreds,260%20partygoers%20and%20abducting%20others.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/timeline-surprise-rocket-attack-hamas-israel/story?id=103816006

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/10/what-to-know-about-deadly-hamas-attack-on-the-israeli-music-festival

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
And do you know that they have Jews and Palestinian christians in Gaza?

Why you day digress?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

So the birthplace of Christianity has a right to hate her children? Your Sheikhs and you need brain check.
Dude you are just unrepentantly ignorant, if you have money travel to Israel and see the reality.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by spagettiluv: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
bodmas119:
In olamide voice Ara nkan gaza grin
no go dey send me aza grin
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Ifakiland(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:
Israel comiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

thats why you dont look for trouble when u have family members at home
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Sillymoderators: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Terrorism is embedded in Islam.
Every Serious Muslim is a Potential Terrorist.
Do you know the history of the conflict in that area?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Primusinterpares(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad
Bros.
Keep supporting and praying for your known enemy. Someone that attacked you in broad daylight yet you are praying for them... Keep it up.
Have you read your bible throughly? Do you know that God instructs the children of Israel to go to war sometimes? Do you remembered that one of saul offense was to spare some things from the enemies camp?

See it's because of your likes that boko Haram are having a field day against christians in the North.

Our merciful God is also a consuming fire.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Xiaohei(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Atrocities have been committed by both sides. Why don’t you show the number of Israelis the Palestinians have killed? Five times Israel proposed a two-state solution by on all five occasions Palestinian leaders refused. The ancestral land you spoke of belonged to the Jews as well. Permit me to ask you, where were the Jews before they were scattered abroad? In Nigeria?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by article1: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Take your case to court Mr historian
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Bestbrain123(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
The same religious mindset israel is using to enforce war and violence is slightly the same with islamic religious mindset both are children of abramham_ so God knew them well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.