Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution (72823 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by zoghys: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:
Israel comiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

The effect is that they are breeding people with more resilience and vengeance.

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

A lot of people here needs to pick up history lessons.

Then that same history should tell you that in those years too, Palestine through its military wing Hamas has killed israelis as well. But when you break in too another country and kill close to 900 innocent citizens mostly civilian which includes kids, Grandma's and Grandpa's, teenagers, babies and rape them right there on this street of their own country, then take whatever comes your way. Yes, i believe Israel and Palestine should be a two country solution where the right of Palestinians are been respected and accorded. But the level of terrorism and it's sophistication by Hamas on those innocent souls should go unpunished.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Obiedun(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hamas made a mistake
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israelterrorist: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

The videos you have been watching here, where did they get it from. Post the link of tbe vidoes and the rest is history.
Telegram
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by fineboynl(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
There have been peace in the middle East of late. It's time for another restiveness. to distabilazed that region for another years to come in other for another peace. It will be in circles. American helm is for Israel to provoke the region into another 6 day war.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Kay25(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad
U are a fake

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israel07: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

Death to all Muslim terrorist

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by MightySparrow: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Whose land

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mobileboy: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
BrickDevo:
No be war crime be this?
not at all
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Johncuppa(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

... and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemy is irrevocable

Whether they are right or wrong, don't fight covenant people, you will never win.
Israel is not southern kaduna.
Old covanat did not have "pray for your enemies part".

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Topbale(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Go ahead time will come
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
US, UK, FRANCE, UN and other countries must sanction Isreal now.

Why bomb and destroy a higher installation.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it.

We won't take this anymore

Iron kwandem
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by DWJOBScom(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Victory365:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela
G.TBank

Lies lies
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by codedguy1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Useless coward Arab nations.

Why cant they come help palestine/hamas deal with Israel if they think what Israel is doing is bad. They just keep quiet like dey no know wetin dey happen.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Good one
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Goalnaldo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ogunlere amoda the mandate thief must be disgraced out of office
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by orion7: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Isreal killing terrorists. If only they can come kill the millions of terrorists in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by fx45(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad
Auwal, your terrorist brothers in Gaza are chopping all kinds of breakfast. Do the needful and take the next flight to Gaza. They need more fighters to help in the resistance. The Al-Ghassam terror unit needs more volunteers

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by sslcrypt: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

STFU you need your head reassembled. Terrorist supporter, you seriously need fixing.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by shakdav(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
Christian from which part of the country, abet u, your are not from the northern part of the country that is why keep your christianity to yourself.. Let sit and watch,
The question is did Israel started the bombing?
Okay they taught after they bomb, Israel will sit and do nothing right.. That why they dey say no start fight wey u self go run leave

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by SouthSouth1914: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Stop peddling lies!!

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by CondemnBattery(f): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Shut up, you and who is condemning Israel?

Cowards that use children and women as shield after committing atrocities.

And stop the lies, you aren't any Christian not to even say born again.
I've gone through your posts and it shows who you are.

No Christian will come online and be bragging they are born again Christians on every thread on naira land.

Gaza should be leveled
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. WeNigeriann Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad

3 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Princewell2012(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
SoNature:
There will be cries on this thread grin
Or they would probably avoid it.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israel07: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
US, UK, FRANCE, UN and other countries must sanction Isreal now.

Why bomb and destroy a higher installation.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it.

We won't take this anymore

Who are the we? u retard! All terrorist must die
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Asuqworld: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israel pls the only birthday gift you can give to me is to win this was
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Uhaniced: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
ISREAL SHOULD BE FAST WITH THE BOMBING, I WANT TO USE THAT COUNTRY AS FARM LAND.πŸŒ³πŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸŒΎπŸƒ
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by RALPHOW(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
HAMAS is one the most stupid organisation, how can a dwarf attack a giant, even if you feel that you are right .
Wisdom is profitable.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ATTAH012(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Let's them feel d heat,, snc they said Islam is a religion that promote peace instead of terrorism.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by DeepSight(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Kembe,be no short and e no long.

He big like knicker, long like trouser.

Confusion full am

Truly I am more confused.
Is it a native outfit?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by monex(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:

people are dying while you are being a robot

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ATTAH012(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
In missurable life they will think twice b4 they strick God nation.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Way4orward: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nice one. Say no to terrorism.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by kevwemike: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
HonNL:

Israel Defense Forces
this is where they train their terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.