Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,825 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? (600 Views)

Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Quality20(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Every now and then you see men, young and old hanging out or visiting higher institutions, low key hotels and brothels in search of what I can't really comprehend. So pls nairalanders , can u help me break this mystery down? What are well to do men really looking for in brothels, schools, hotels, clubs etc at evening hours when many or most ppl are at home relaxing, sleeping n resting? What property or asset have kept hidden in those places or simply put , what do men want?
Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Carcholce: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
If we tell you what men really want, will it increase the “Quality” of your life?

/.
Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by AchrafHakimi: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
We want to finish women completely.
No woman must be seen smiling in this country.
Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Zonefree(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Endorsed.

A smiling woman is a recipe for disaster.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Little21: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Quality20:
Every now and then you see men, young and old hanging out or visiting higher institutions, low key hotels and brothels in search of what I can't really comprehend. So pls nairalanders , can u help me break this mystery down? What are well to do men really looking for in brothels, schools, hotels, clubs etc at evening hours when many or most ppl are at home relaxing, sleeping n resting? What property or asset have kept hidden in those places or simply put , what do men want?
No one knows. Even they don't know what they want. So no need to comprehend with their wants. Any man/guy that seems doing such, cut them off completely. Don't let them around you, it's for your own good.
Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Quality20(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
meaning u guys only want to sleeping with varied ladies all the time
Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Rucheen(m): 4:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Let me answer you straight

Seks with the least commitment

1 Like

Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Reminderz: 5:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Quality20:
meaning u guys only want to sleeping with varied ladies all the time
because the ladies they are sleeping with have only proved themselves times without number to be only good in that aspect... so why blaming the men? they want to be desperately seen as sex objects and nothing else which is why they go nude at any given opportunity... it's just like forcing a fish to climb a tree... this is the reality of modern gen Z hoes...

cook? them nor sabi
clean? them nor sabi
chastity? mbah
nude? 1000%
innovation? 0%
critical thinking? 0%
displaying nuisance online? 1000%
participating in nonsense challenge? 10000%
hook-ups? 10000%
IQ? 0
marriage quality? -0.0001%

so tell me, what good can someone with these offer than just what they are good at marketing? even if you employ someone like that in your office, your company will crumble not to talk of putting that person in your home...they will bring nothing but destruction to you...

5 Likes

Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Quality20(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Reminderz:

because the ladies they are sleeping with have only proved themselves times without number to be only good in that aspect... so why blaming the men? they want to be desperately seen as sex objects and nothing else which is why they go nude at any given opportunity... it's just like forcing a fish to climb a tree... this is the reality of modern gen Z hoes...

cook? them nor sabi
clean? them nor sabi
chastity? mbah
nude? 1000%
innovation? 0%
critical thinking? 0%
displaying nuisance online? 1000%
participating in nonsense challenge? 10000%
hook-ups? 10000%
IQ? 0
marriage quality? -0.0001%

so tell me, what good can someone with these offer than just what they are good at marketing? even if you employ someone like that in your office, your company will crumble not to talk of putting that person in your home...they will bring nothing but destruction to you...

well noted
Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2023
I was at the club late last night, eating and drinking and enjoying life with my best friend from high school. I really had fun.
Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Quality20(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Skyview01:
I was at the club late last night, eating and drinking and enjoying life with my best friend from high school. I really had fun.

that means u didn't go to club to collect any lost item or thing from any woman
Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by DyingFetus: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
I want a girl that'll be my slave and I pepper her well well
Re: What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Just passing by

(1) (Reply)

PS4 For Sale / Most Ladies Of Today Are Take Home To Bed Not Take Home To Mama. / See Why Everyone Is Tapping On Telegram Tapswap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.