Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,087 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) (1525 Views)

Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People And Starving - Gowon / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by TruthsFM: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Poor and Starving”

~General Yakubu Gowon

Video Credit: Dr pen king on Twitter

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1711480218043531665

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBjbQY8bfR0?si=84J5zsTT3ISouJcz

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by TruthsFM: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hmm what a deep revelation here. Pictures of Ojukwu in military uniform

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Tribalism007(f): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Selfish act,,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by TruthsFM: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tribalism007:
Selfish act,,
seriously

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Dontblink: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Following
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Apcsupport1: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wahala
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
He did not run away! Get your facts right!

He absconded!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by MissWords: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
E don start again
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Raskimonojendor: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
The absolute truth.

Ojukwu and his family in Ivory coast. His kids look well fed unlike the biafria children with kwashiorkor tummy that he did not allow the Nigerian government to provide food for.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Christistruth00: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin

Listen to ojukwu after the War just before he returned to the same Nigeria he fought
does he sound like he cares for anyone but himself?

Look at the nonsense Ojukwu is saying after leading 3 Million Souls to the Grave because of his Ego

In the days of the Ibadan Warlords his own family would have surrounded him and asked him go to Sleep , Promised him a heroic funeral and given him better Poison to Swallow

How dare he come back from such Calamitous War he led his people Into alive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM69swDw1XI

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by michlins(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
In all you do in this life,be a conqueror because history is written by the winners
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Mbanda(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
TruthsFM:

~General Yakubu Gowon

Nigeria and propaganda is just like prick and toto that cannot leave each other.

The fact remains that, part of the money Ojukwu used in fighting or funding that war is his father's money. So, which money is gowon talking about?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Treasure17(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Super story. Unfortunately he's not alive to tell his story.
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Abufo: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Christistruth00:
grin

I am a very observant person with a very long and clear vision! for those without such gifts better listen up especislly if you are igbo! I am in no doubt that the stage is now set for one mighty CONFLICT between ndigbo and yoruba people! I will be shocked if this does not happen sooner than later!
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Roboto11: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu - Fendi Guy.
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Christistruth00: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Abufo:

I am a very observant person with a very long and clear vision! for those without such gifts better listen up especislly if you are igbo! I am in no doubt that the stage is now set for one mighty CONFLICT between ndigbo and yoruba people! I will be shocked if this does not happen sooner than later!

Nobody is interested in fighting Igbos.

They are even already too busy fighting themselves especially on Mondays

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Bahamas95(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
The funny thing be say some people still carry NK mata for head like gele, I wonder when dem go get sense.

All the osusu wey dem dey pack for am nai he take dey flex him life in the abroad before dem arrest am.

Biafrans Nigerians should be wise, don't kill yourself for ANY politician. They're all selfish.
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by ican2020: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gowon should come back from UK to enjoy the wotowoto his Fulani friends are dishing out to his people
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by ican2020: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
michlins:
In all you do in this life,be a conqueror because history is written by the winners
Is Gowon a conqueror?

Between Gowon’s people and Ojukwu’s people who is collecting beating consistently from the Fulanis
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Wahabfuture: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Christistruth00:

Nobody is interested in fighting Igbos.

They are even already too busy fighting themselves especially on Mondays

How can you fight when you couldn't even defeat few Fulanis from Futa de Jallon in Ilorin, talk of chest beaters grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Wahabfuture: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bahamas95:
The funny thing be say some people still carry NK mata for head like gele, I wonder when dem go get sense.

All the osusu wey dem dey pack for am nai he take dey flex him life in the abroad before dem arrest am.

Biafrans Nigerians should be wise, don't kill yourself for ANY politician. They're all selfish.

What language is this? grin
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Entprys(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
That war, Igbo surrendered but did nigeria win ?

As it stand now, we rather sacrifice all our first sons than allow Igbos to go.

My father said and I quote: "Life without them will be hellish".

Though don't tell them, cos dem go dey make mouth
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
From his Father in law Chief CC Onoh

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by Bahamas95(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wahabfuture:

What language is this? grin
I don't get you.

Are you referring to my pidgin or the vawulence up there?
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by naijaking1: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Someone, please Gowon to make sure he writes his own book, not just occasional one sided small talk.
Ojukwu, OBJ, Madiebo, etc have all written their own accounts of the civil war. Gowon must not go without documenting his story for the future generations.
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by T9ksy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mbanda:
Nigeria and propaganda is just like prick and toto that cannot leave each other.

The fact remains that, part of the money Ojukwu used in fighting or funding that war is his father's money. So, which money is gowon talking about?

Bank of Biafra, I presume.

Do you have any evidence to buttress your assertion that "Ojukwu used part of his father's wealth to fund the war"?

I have seen video of Ojukwu bragging about how he used "Landing Charges" from relief Agencies to perpetuate the war.
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by stuffs2002: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mbanda:

What nonsense are you talking about. How could an individual's money be used to fight a war against the federal government. How much did his father have that could be used to prosecute that kind of war in such a magnitude?

IPOB cannibals love creating and believing their own silly lies such as;

1, Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa was a goro selling illiterate who could not speak English
2, Buhari was dead and that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone from Sudan
3. Ojukwu used his father's money to fight Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by truthhurtsnaira: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
TruthsFM:

~General Yakubu Gowon

N I G G E R

Look at your country today LOL

Anyway thanks for giving him a state burial while no one knows you or your papa dem LOL
Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by stuffs2002: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ojukwu remains the greatest coward to have been born in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by TruthsFM: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

N I G G E R

Look at your country today LOL

Anyway thanks for giving him a state burial while no one knows you or your papa dem LOL
Abi ooo

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by TruthsFM: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mbanda:

father’s money keee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People Starving - Gowon(vid) by TruthsFM: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The absolute truth.

Ojukwu and his family in Ivory coast. His kids look well fed unlike the biafria children with kwashiorkor tummy that he did not allow the Nigerian government to provide food for.
Toor Too much enjoyment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor To Recover State Properties From Wike / Nuggards Weekly: Volume 1 / Aviation Minister Replaced Finally- Femi Fani-kayode Replaces Aborishade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.