Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy (1364 Views)

10 Good Ways To Make Nigerian Girl Happy / How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money / 5 Ways To Make A Girl Happy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by Kizment(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
someone complain dat i am not caring and i don‘t know how to treat a lady. is love all about money
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by omega25red(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
Kizment:

someone complain dat i am not caring and i don‘t know how to treat a lady. is love all about money
you are hearing the wrong thing. when a person say you are not caring, they are not talking about your wallet. they are talking about your attitude and behavior as in she says im not feeling well and you respond with ok so?

The not knowing how to treat a lady could mean you are not gentle with her maybe you are too aggressive and you get mad at everything and insult her.

anyway i might be wrong but talk to her and find out what she wants you to do because we here on NL dont know her
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by ilovelagos: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
just follow your heart to do.
or just follow the god's instruction whenever you are frustrated. That is what my Nigerian friend told me.
I believe "Love" is not measured by money.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by pendo89(f): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2011
Before u devise ways just understand that what tickles one girl may be irritating to another.
You got to understand her type first before you approach her with your laid out strategy coz it could backfire.
And how do you get to know her? simple, talk to her and find out more about her.
That way you spend energy on what she loves instead of guessing,assuming and asking why.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by bekay911(f): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2011
Take tym and find out wat she lyks or maybe its tym to inject new ideas into ur relationship. Do stuffs 2geda dat means u really appreciate her interest and tym
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by freecocoa(f): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2011
Op you've pretty much known all you need to from these few replies,just have a heart to heart talk with her and believe me your wallet could inshort would help,though the wallet shouldn't be priority but it follows closely.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
give her bj non stop , she go forever confess her happiness grin grin grin grin
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by slimyem: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
Like everyone above said,talk to her.ask her to make you understand what makes her tick.you could also get her to make a list of things she wants you to do and how she want it done and then you reach a compromise on it.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by slimyem: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
Idowuogbo:

give her bj non stop , she go forever confess her happiness grin grin grin grin
now,i know how he makes you happy.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2011
slimyem:

now,i know how he makes you happy.
Isnt it how he makes both of us happy or are u still livin in denial lipsrsealed
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]No matter the kind of gifts or incentives you give a girl, non will be more appreciated by her than when you give her your time! Time spent with a lady, is the best gift you can give her! Trust me!. . . wink[/size]
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by slimyem: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Isnt it how he makes both of us happy or are u still livin in denial lipsrsealed
i dont share.i left him for you already.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2011
^b4 u wan follow me dey drag .I dint see u a candidate in d first place wink cool
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by Blazing88(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
@op:
No love is not all about money.
There r lots of poor people in love.
Find out what she likes.(not necessary material things)
Spend more time with her.
Give her ur complete attention.
LADIES love attention from dr men.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by Cuddlemii: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
omega25red:

you are hearing the wrong thing. when a person say you are not caring, they are not talking about your wallet. they are talking about your attitude and behavior as in she says im not feeling well and you respond with ok so?

The not knowing how to treat a lady could mean you are not gentle with her maybe you are too aggressive and you get mad at everything and insult her.

anyway i might be wrong but talk to her and find out what she wants you to do because we here on NL dont know her

Thank you bros, for that significant sermon I am hearing on a Sunday. From now on, I will patronize your blood tonic, mr omega. God bless you for that refreshing talk.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by slimyem: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^b4 u wan follow me dey drag .I dint see u a candidate in d first place wink cool
the only reason i aint dragging is cuz i dont have the as much luxury of time as i think you do.if not.you for don hear 'wen'.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2011
slimyem:

the only reason i aint dragging is cuz i dont have the as much luxury of time as i think you do.if not.you for don hear 'wen'.
Abeg stop givin excuses na u go tire ,I hrd u kolo small but i b ur manager ask Faze na me give am script. Bring d wen so i fit echo am 4 u , ase o ti e le
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
money isnt everything.be there for her,spend time with her.
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by slimyem: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Abeg stop givin excuses na u go tire ,I hrd u kolo small but i b your manager ask Faze na me give am script. Bring d wen so i fit echo am 4 u , ase o ti e le
emi o le abi?
Opinion e ni sha.o de ni right si.mo n shake head mi fun e right now cuz o ni idea what i can do if i set out to it.ma worry though.ma sere e lo.cheers!
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
slimyem:

emi o le abi?
Opinion e ni sha.o de ni right si.mo n shake head mi fun e right now cuz o ni idea what i can do if i set out to it.ma worry though.ma sere e lo.cheers!
quit shaky shaky ur head ki wig yin ma lo jabolongs.I get human rights na dats y i no my rights no dey send panpangolo threats madam. if u wan show colour showeth EOD

Checkmate!
Re: Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy by MrCork17: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
Kizment:

Bro, eatin ther punnny usually helps. Trusss me! wink

(1) (Reply)

Can I Stay Faithful To 1 Woman / Man Rapped Woman As She Slept At House In Livingston / Tech Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.