Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. (841 Views)

JUST IN: Severe, Irreparable Harm Will Be Done To Me If CSU Release my records / TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? / The Harm Done To The Igbos Is So Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tinubu, CSU, integrity crisis, the dilemmas, and predicted irreparable damage

https://news.band/tinubu-csu-integrity-crisis-the-dilemmas-and-predicted-irreparable-damage/

1. Identity CrisEs. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Bola Tinubu’s attorneys stated during an urgent appeal before Judge Nancy Maldonado of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago that “severe and irreparable harm will be done to Bola Tinubu if the records are released.” Those were his lawyers’ words and true, are they?

3 Likes

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2023

3 Likes

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Before calculating the irreparable damage, the lawyers have feared now that it has come to pass against Tinubu as well as against Nigerians who are the citizens of the country he presides over; let’s take a moment to explore the disclosures about Tinubu from the CSU Documents. News sources both in favour of and against Tinubu are selectively reporting the documents that Chicago State University handed over to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

The official records from Chicago State University’s Office of the Registrar proved that “Bola A. Tinubu” studied there “from August 1977 through June 1979” and was “awarded a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Honours on June 22, 1979.” Additionally, the registrar swore under oath to this. In America, lying on oath carries a potentially severe penalty of up to a 10-year prison sentence.

The papers rested the question of whether Tinubu attended Chicago State University and received a degree from there. He did. So why is he so alarmed about making his findings public to allude to irreparable damage should that happen? Maybe for the following reasons: the CSU certificate, which Tinubu submitted to INEC, differs from certificates the university issued in 1979 and later, showing that what he submitted didn’t originate from Chicago State University.

He presented a result that was not likely generated by Chicago State University, even though he did legitimately graduate from CSU in 1979. This indicates that the decision was made to fake the document rather than apply for a replacement. A substitute certificate from CSU costs around $20.

However, after completing the Order Form for a replacement, it takes 10 weeks to obtain it. The pressure of time may have encouraged cheating the system and doing it the Nigerian way, which is known as “Oluwole” in local slang, referring to a fake.

3 Likes

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
More damaging information has come to light also, raising the question of who owns the Southwest College transcript that Tinubu used to enroll at Chicago State University. It is a female’s. Can a university make a mistake like that regarding a student’s gender? The president will stand also accused of identity theft if the university maintains the claim that the student they admitted was a female.

Many claim that Tinubu, who was said to have been born Lamidi Amoda (a Yoruba Muslim variant of Abdulhamid Ahmed) Sangodele in Iragbiji, Osun State, took the identity of a female Bola Adekunle Tinubu to travel to America. This will also be proved in the days ahead.

1 Like

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
The “F” on Tinubu’s Southwest College transcript may not be a clerical error, even though his admission letter to Chicago State University, dated August 23, 1977, was addressed to “Mr. Tinubu,” not Ms. or Miss Tinubu.

In addition, Bola A. Tinubu submitted a 1970 GCE A-level result to Southwest College when he enrolled for an associate’s degree and claimed to have attended Government College in Lagos. The issue is that the Lagos Government College was founded in 1974. Some see a problem with the chronology there, which again points to forgery that needs to be proven.

The GCE A-level results also reveal that “Bola A. Tinubu” sat the exam while enrolled in the HSC, which was then a two-year programme following five years of secondary schooling. In other words, the certificate holder must have completed secondary school no later than 1968.

1 Like

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Algrin: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
It's going to be a very loooooong eight years, if not more. I do hope you have a personal doctor sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
Algrin:
It's going to be a very loooooong eight years, if not more. I do hope you have a personal doctor sha.

HE WILL BE 90 BY THEN KE! cheesy
You better find a goooood one for your TIEFNUBU. We are going to do this for LIFE. . .not 8 years!
We will broadcast this to generations UNBORN. . .
He will go down in the HALL OF SHAME!!! kiss
He must DIE in that ASO ROCK! cheesy

At least I am not 81 years old. . . I gat the time and energy(all things being equal) wink

I am sure his own doctors are loading him up with 'sedatives' to make him sleep at night.
When last did he show his UGLY AZZZE IN PUBLIC?

WE DIE HIA JOOOOOOOR!!!!! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Raskimonojendor: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
Jeez. KamwuliaExtra is getting overtime pay today. grin

Your hardwork is not going unnoticed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Jeez. KamwuliaExtra is getting overtime pay today. grin

YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
No work today o! It is FREAKY FRIDAY! cool
I am sooooo off and on my bed with some goooooooooooooooood food and drinks! grin

No baffling today!

My car is parked jeje!!!❤️

Lots of food to watch “AGBADO KING KONG” movie.🤣

Would ya like some chicken or steak?😛😋😛😋

I hope YOUR TIEFNUBU is fine? wink
Abi he is waiting for the FBI FILES TO DROP FIRST? :

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by OkCornel(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Algrin:

Hope you’re buying fuel for 97 naira per litre.

Hope you can access 1 USD at 300 naira just as Tinubu promised earlier this year.

https://hallmarknews.com/president-tinubu-seeks-urgent-reform-in-monetary-policy-regime/amp/

3 Likes

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by EmirofAfonjaz: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin grin
Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Continued: grin

The GCE A-level result’s authenticity and ownership are now unknown. It may or may not belong to the person who is now known as President Bola A. Tinubu. While Tinubu claims to have been born on March 29, 1952, his CSU transcript states that he was born on March 29, 1954. It meant he would have been 14 years old if he had been born in 1954, which was impossible even today let alone in the 60s.

Now the crux of the matter: Tinubu provided INEC with only the CSU certificate. Since a result is constitutionally required, the question is: what will the Supreme Court rely to address Tinubu’s educational qualification for the presidential election if the CSU certificate is adjudged fake, Tinubu has failed to submit a certificate.

Hmmmmm! cheesy

Answer? THE SUPREME COURT WILL BLAME THE 'THIRD PARTY VENDORS' FOR FORGERY NOT TIEFNUBU.

Cased closed! cheesy
Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
According to the Constitution, a candidate must provide proof of his secondary education. The CSU credential Tinubu provided as proof must pass integrity test, or Tinubu’s election will be standing on nothing, since without a certificate, INEC has no other way to determine if someone has completed secondary education.

Those who are spinning this out of context have to make Nigerians aware of any other way INEC can objectively assess a candidate’s educational qualification without a certificate. There is no ambiguity in this assertion.

E CHOKE! grin

No wonder AGBADO BBC has opened thier lousy traps.
The FAKE CERTIFICATE submtted to INEC. . . WHICH DID NOT COME FROM CSU must pass the "rotten fish" smell-test.
APC must find another 'AFIKUYOMI' to take the fall sharp sharp!

Or best case scenario. . . THE GBAJUE SUPREME COURT WILL SAY IT WAS NOT DONE "INTENTIONALLY"! grin

1 Like

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
For the avoidance of doubt, here are the prerequisites to qualify to run for the office of the president under the 1999 Constitution: They are at least 35 years old (40 before 2018); they belong to and are supported by a political party; and they have completed schooling at least as high as the School Certificate level or an equivalent.

The word ‘certificate’ is included in the constitution as well. It is therefore not up to INEC’s discretion under the constitution to assume that a candidate is educated up to secondary without ascertainable proof.

A certificate’s inconsistency alone can render the candidate ineligible at face value. But it is the details of the under-oath deposition, in which university officials will be questioned about the credentials Tinubu flaunts, are what one thinks will hammer the last nail in the coffin.

Well!
CSU has stated under oath. . . IT DID NOT ISSUE THE CERTIFICATE.

Blame the 'third party AFIKUYOMI vendor' aka PINTEREST aka DIOMPLA MAKER for the mistake. . . .NOT TIEFNUBU! wink

1 Like

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Spending123: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

HE WILL BE 90 BY THEN KE! cheesy
You better find a goooood one for your TIEFNUBU. We are going to do this for LIFE. . .not 8 years!
We will broadcast this to generations UNBORN. . .
He will go down in the HALL OF SHAME!!! kiss
He must DIE in that ASO ROCK! cheesy

At least I am not 81 years old. . . I gat the time and energy(all things being equal) wink

I am sure his own doctors are loading him up with 'sedatives' to make him sleep at night.
When last did he show his UGLY AZZZE IN PUBLIC?

WE DIE HIA JOOOOOOOR!!!!! cheesy

Mynnd44, Rule 15

ban this Moniker for suffocating agbado online miscreants with good living pictures. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
If done correctly, it will elicit precise language from the University that will demonstrate that Tinubu’s claims are false. If the deposition is conducted well, no Nigerian judge will be able to dispute such specific statement made by the university if indicted Tinubu and claimed the certificate were false despite attending the university.

The Supreme Court is not likely to allow Tinubu’s gender identity or identity as a man or woman. The Supreme Court may not be discussing whether or not he attended secondary school or primary school since he did not include those certificates. What is at issue here is whether the result he submitted is authentic or forged. If forged, the foundation upon which his election was erected collapses. Very interesting days ahead.

Dr. Law Mefor, an Abuja-based forensic and social psychologist, is a fellow of The Abuja School of Social and Political Thoughts; drlawmefor@gmail.com; Twitter: @Drlawsonmefor.

Interesting read.
Balanced and factual! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
Spending123:

Mynnd44, Rule 15

ban this Moniker for suffocating agbado online miscreants with good living pictures. grin grin grin

I go suffocate dem gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!
Imagine trying to spread LIES and cover up a CAREER-CRIMINAL and his Civilian 'JUNTA' of 4 decades?
NA JUJU?

Gani died on top of this matter. NA WETIN? ? ?
Supreme AGBADO Court will do their own. . . but it will never stop us from POUNDING THAT FORGER AND HIS 'ALUBOSA HEAD'! cheesy
Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by JAMO84: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tinubu becoming President of Nigeria pain the developers pass the biaf..... War

9 Likes

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Spending123: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Imagine trying to spread LIES and cover up a CAREER-CRIMINAL and his Civilian 'JUNTA' of 4 decades?
NA JUJU?

Supreme AGBADO Court will do their own. . . but it will never stop us from POUNDING THAT FORGER AND HIS 'ALUBOSA HEAD'! cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Raskimonojendor: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I am sooooo off and on my bed with some goooooooooooooooood food and drinks! grin

No baffling today!

Fridge steak. It must have been dehydrated and hard like jerky grin

Anyway Tinubu is fine, and we the agbado are managing the 30k monthly allowance we receive from him. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Raskimonojendor: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
Spending123:

Mynnd44, Rule 15

😂😂😂

Tinubu's 8 years is guaranteed. You only have 7+ years left of wailing to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Burob: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

NA JUJU?

Inconsequential Thing, suffocate them indeed, if not madness, only you they ask questions, only you they answer your questions?

It is a proven fact, that Who the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Burob:
Inconsequential Thing, suffocate them indeed, if not madness, only you they ask questions, only you they answer your questions?

It is a proven fact, that Who the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA. . . PEOPLE MUST READ THE FACTS!
When AGBADO-BBC was spreading LIES. . . Ogbomosho shalanga-maggots likey ya were jumping upandan. . . grin

COME AND GAG! tongue

Has your 'AGBADO' seen Biden yet?
Every world leader avoiding his GCFR AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE!

My job is to educate people who can read and understand.
Not brown-nosers like you who have decided to sell your souls to an ILLITERATE DRUG BARON AND CERTIFICATE-FORGER!!!! cheesy

OLD IDDDIIOTA wey nor wan respect imself! cheesy
Why was he begging to hide his FORGERY?
Shameless animal likey ya! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Anoda wan. . . .THE DISCOVERY FILES!

https://thewhistler.ng/seven-key-discoveries-from-tinubus-academic-records-released-by-chicago-state-university/

But the certificate the CSU released on Monday showed clear cases of inconsistencies as its redacted sample certificate it issued in 1979, the year Tinubu purportedly graduated from the school, had different fonts, logo, characters among others differences.

The fourth discovery from the CSU documents has shown the Bola A. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos.

To aid his admission, the Bola A. Tinubu presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades ‘E’ in Chemistry and Biology, and an ‘F’ in Physics.

Findings based on available records showed that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974, which strengthened the argument from the president’s critics that there’s a case of forgery.

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Burruchaga71(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
DRUGGIE is likely to be stoned to death by angry Nigerian youths
Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:
DRUGGIE is likely to be stoned to death by angry Nigerian youths

About time too! cheesy
I want his eye balls, so he won’t be able to see in the afterlife to commit forgery dia! cheesy
Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Raskimonojendor: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA. . . PEOPLE MUST READ THE FACTS!
When AGBADO-BBC was spreading LIES. . . Ogbomosho shalanga-maggots likey ya were jumping upandan. . . grin

COME AND GAG! tongue

Has your 'AGBADO' seen Biden yet?
Every world leader avoiding his GCFR AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE!

My job is to educate people who can read and understand.
Not brown-nosers like you who have decided to sell your souls to an ILLITERATE DRUG BARON AND CERTIFICATE-FORGER!!!! cheesy

OLD IDDDIIOTA wey nor wan respect imself! cheesy
Why was he begging to hide his FORGERY?
Shameless animal likey ya! cheesy
Good news to start your weekend. grin

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Paraman: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No baffling today!

You can not be living abroad, and always have the time to waste on Flimsy things on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51am On Oct 14, 2023
Paraman:
You can not be living abroad, and always have the time to waste on Flimsy things on Nairaland

You must b new on NL.

My work pattern has not changed since I joined in 2007. MooMoo!😀

You think I work in an “Agbado-Field of Palliatives” likey ya? grin

Sorry, some of us do not do “SHYTEHOLE SLUMS”🤣

If I were stuck in Nigeria, I would have committed SUICIDE I swear!🥲

I got a late call and jumped to work!
Triple pay for today!
In your Agbado dreams will you ever reach this level!😝

$X 1040N=? N2,000,000 in ONE NIGHT!🎉

TIEFBUBU can never foot my bills!😍

Step into my world you wretch!😎

Back to work jare!

1 Like

Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Burob: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You must b new on NL.

My work pattern has not changed since I joined in 2007. MooMoo!😀

You think I work in an “Agbado-Field of Palliatives” likey ya? grin

Sorry, some of us do not do “SHYTEHOLE SLUMS”🤣

If I were stuck in Nigeria, I would have committed SUICIDE I swear!🥲

I got a late call and jumped to work!
Triple pay for today!
In your Agbado dreams will you ever reach this level!😝

$X 1040N=? N2,000,000 in ONE NIGHT!🎉

TIEFBUBU can never foot my bills!😍

Step into my world you wretch!😎

Back to work jare!
Shameless Oyibo Slave.
Re: A Look At "Tiefnubu's Irreparable Harm" Done So Far. by Burob: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2023
Paraman:
Maybe you never live for overseas before? Na suffer the thing they suffer for where em dey, no life, just jonsing, Na why she get all the time to dey wail from morning to night on social media.

(1) (Reply)

Order Miyetti Allah Leader’s Release, Fulani Youths Beg Tinubu / 10 Leading Oil Producing States In Nigeria (2023). Nigeria Economy Backbone. / What We Know About The Terrorist Suspects In Moscow, Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.