Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire (34176 Views)

Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by emapeteum(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Muslims celebrated last Saturday, now shedding crocodile tears. Hypocrites following 7th-century Arabian caravan robbers seeking Jews anywhere in the world to kill them
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Osanoghodua1: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2023
When Buhari was using Fulani to kill Christians, southerners and other tribes you didn't rally. No rally against Boko Haram and no rally against rising food cost but supporting your terrorist brothers is your concern. Shame
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Bimpe29: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2023
This is the right call to make. Let there be a ceasefire ASAP.
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Rybnyk(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Karemarealty288(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Why we too mumu sef........people wey hunger dey kill still get opinion?

1 Like

Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by uncleinans(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2023
motayoayinde:
Victory for Palestine Insha Allah

In your dreams
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Macill23(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2023
Waste of time ..Israel will teach them a lesson of their life ..how are we going to bring the people that lost their life as a matter of unwarranted Palestine invasion? Israel will take over Palestine.. And after then face Iran ones and for all .. Iran will soon
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by RightChannel: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2023
Instead of protesting in Lagos let us mobilize ourselves and join our people in Gaza and Palestine in fighting Israeli forces
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by billyG(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2023
Considering the heavy toll on both sides, MURIC calls for an immediate ceasefire. We demand the opening of a humanitarian corridor by Israel in obedience to the United Nations’ call and the appeal made yesterday by the European Union. War is a monster. It makes beasts of men.”
Coming from d stinking mouth of a Jihadists.
If d death toll rises astronomically on istrael side will you have call for a cease fire and not total destruction of istrael?
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Achor1111(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2023
Somebody should tell agbado terrorist, Gaza no far
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Mccullum: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2023
They would have organize the protests on the ground of humanitarian not with religion emblem.

That war is all about politics between independence and sustainability of colonialism.

Both Israelis and Philistine now known as Palestinians are brothers.
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by seunayantokun(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2023
emapeteum:

He is not a true Christian

That's why he is standing without being up-right.
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by sulaak(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2023
NorthernAgender:
He called on the Nigerian government to take sincere steps to end the crisis and expressed solidarity with Palestine.

You see food eat that's why you are doing rally for ordinary Arabs people that hate black. Shame

You wouldn't see them express their solidarity for black Africans being raped and murdered in Darfur by Arabs

1 Like

Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by zoedew: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2023
Cease what?🧐. Fire that Terrorist Hamas started 🧐. You don't play poker with the fellow who is sworn to destroy you! Do you?
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Harddiskng(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2023
When it was said that there are Nigerians politicians sponsoring terrorism, una think say na joke abi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Bluffly: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2023
Awon ode
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by RealEzee(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2023
Misplaced priority
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Deepthoughts: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2023
Grit2943:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/israel-hamas-muslim-groups-rally-support-for-palestine-in-lagos-call-for-ceasefire-in-gaza/
please who can answer this question for me with evidence of proof,is the land in question truly Palestinian land?,if yes then where is Israeli own land if any?
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Fremodex: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2023
nototribalist:
who are these terrorist?

Terrorist calling someone terrorist
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by bigsyke: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awwww......they should rally for innocent people killed on both sides and grieve with the grieving families on both sides.
This news is so funny. Well, it's humanity.
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by uncleinans(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2023
Lovenorth:

Jews hate Jesus that was why they killed him yet you love what they did because of inferiority complex

Stale

Enemy of my enemy is my friend remember?

Besides who cares if they hate christians? A jew will not kill for religion sake but a muslin will kill because one Muhammad instructed them to kill non Muslim.

And why re you guys beclouded with religious sentiment? Are there nonl christians in Palestine that are also suffering Israel raid on Gaza?

Why is everything about you Muslims a relagious debate? I spit on you all and is because of people like you I wish there was nothing like religion and I'm beginning to hate religion.
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Okhuadams(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Okhuadams(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by oluxy(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2023
Grit2943:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/israel-hamas-muslim-groups-rally-support-for-palestine-in-lagos-call-for-ceasefire-in-gaza/

Why don't you call for end of terrorism in the north killing thousands of people?

Did Palestine know you guys?
One of the countries that hate blacks are them.

Call for an urgent solution to insecurities in Nigeria first...
These muric and the rest are just to forward and Insensitive. Calling for peace in another man's land when your land is sick, insecure, terrorised and no food.
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2023
Grit2943:

People went for their normal Jumaat prayer, they begin claim say na prayer for Hamas, and Oga Akintola since you are justifying Hamas attack on Israel, please you can go help them defend Gaza since they have been ask to evacuate from their home, all d religion madness you are encouraging in Nigeria will soon bounce back to hunt you
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by stankezzy: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2023
I don't know why Palestine are looking for trouble , religiously , God in d bible said d land belongs to Israel, in Quran Allah said d land belongs to Israel, physically this same people that said that Israel doesn't belong there scramble to go and worship in Solomon's temple calling it d 3rd most holy place in their religion,if u acknowledge Solomon' , if u agree that he built d temple and he Solomon was a former king of Israel then it shows that Israel have been there with physical evidence, after copying our holy book , these people want to chase us out from d holy land, I don't see this war as land issues , I see it as a spiritual battle
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by sonofsteven: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2023
NorthernAgender:
You might right because I never been to Israel but Arab from Dubai down to Qatar .

I fit bet with you guy, you've never seen or been close to an israelite nor been to Israel b4
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by just2endowed: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2023
YelloweWest:
AS A CHRISTIAN, I STAND WITH PALESTINIAN!

I could say I Stan with boko boys And killers iof benue, southern Kaduna, zamfara, ipob and all bandit 🤡
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by Sunnyski: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2023
1000 Nigeria cannot stop God's chosen country from destroying the uncircumcised Palestines.

You go protest tire.

When the federal government was and continue killing innocent people in the south east, did you protest?

All Muslims are terrorists.
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2023
NorthernAgender:
He called on the Nigerian government to take sincere steps to end the crisis and expressed solidarity with Palestine.

You see food eat that's why you are doing rally for ordinary Arabs people that hate black. Shame

God bless you for this comment.

I should be more bothered about what happens in my country and continent ..
Re: Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire by KennethEnyi(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehehe

They are mad.

They didn't call for cease fire when Hamas started firing rockets into Israel without any provocation.

If Hamas was winning, would they have called for cease fire?

It's because they're on the losing side that's y they're crying
Useless people
Islamic people think they have monopoly on violence them never see anything yet
We will erase each and every single one of them for the surface of Gods green
Earth

Religion of peace indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Court Sentences Herdsman To Two Years Imprisonment For Grazing / Ambode Converts Mobil And Oando Filling Stations To Bus Terminal / Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.