Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

What Females Need To Succeed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Females Need To Succeed (18487 Views)

What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by wittywriter: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
sheeda995:
I am writing this because of a post I saw on Frontpage where a woman said she married as a virgin and she lived chaste but unfortunately she is not enjoying her marriage

If anyone reads the comments,you will see how the men were bashing the lady and saying virginity means nothing. This same males would be the one to comment on other posts that only virgins should be married, they will say "young, virgin" etc
This contradiction shows that a woman should never listen to what a man wants or what the society wants, it should be what do I want and what do I need to succeed in life

Being a virgin or being chaste or a good girl will not result in anything other than you not contracting STDs.

Women should also know that marrying young is a ticket to suffering if you are from a struggling family. Don't marry until you are well educated,and with the ability to fend for yourself, that should be the yardstick and not age.

I have learned that life is a game, success is a game you have to play to win,it doesn't mean you should be bad but you must be wise.

All the girls that seems unserious would be more successful than you if you are living a holy life and you are segregating yourself andclaiming some girls are bad. You need to mingle with everyone,good or bad,learn from them, remember to be wise and NEVER LISTEN TO THE SOCIETY

If you want to be a millionaire, you need to have variety of friends to learn from including prostitutes.
You need to look your best all the time, you need to have CLASS, buy yourself a CAR at a young age,wear hills, play games with those men disturbing you, don't yield but don't thrash them either.
If you have a class, low class will not even ask you out, be friendly with everyone.

Never insult anyone,have as many casual friends as possible but never let them in your privacy. Do not bring them home or tell them your secrets(both men and women), learn to smile, never argue or fight with anyone.
When you are in a conversation and it's getting hot, smile and agree with the other person even if they don't make any sense.

Dating and Marriage

Never show a man you can take care of responsibilities, or you are hardworking. Show men you are lazy and spoilt, don't ever do housechores unless they ask/beg you. Spoil yourself always with gifts,cars,clothes.

Remember if you decide to do all chores in the house in Marriage,you will become poor why the man will grow because to make money you need time. Time to plan, time to do your business, if you waste all that time cleaning and cooking, while he uses his own time to think of strategies to make money, thesame him will say he's hustling for money while you don't bring in income to the family. Learn to share house chores with the man or make him hire a cook,nanny,maids.
This is possible if you have shown him from the beginning that you are lazy, you can even fake sickness when you do many chores.
All men can wash dishes, sweep and cook. The best cook in the world is a male.

If you are a young girl,learn to tell men that you are attracted to men that can cook. This is what I did personally, mine is true though as I love men that can cook and all through my life till now, men usually offer to cook for me, including those we never dated, just my friends. When they cook nice foods, praise them and say you hv never tasted foods as good as this,appreciate their hardwork.

Im not saying be a parasite as I also help people in return, I am rich enough to borrow people money,drive them during emergencies, be emotionally supportive as I am a therapist.

If you can utilize these advice, you will make it in life and have good happy home and everyone would like you, those that hate you out of envy won't be able to harm you
I wish I could mentor girls but too busy but hopefully,one day I will have that time

Wittyness
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Ade1177: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ladies
Follow the advice above

And you'll definitely spend a very very long time being single

Or at most
You keep breaking up

This advice is for a lady that has a career or a business
And is making money

Not you that don't have jackshit and depend on your man

And any man in this era that still marries a lady that clean , cook and offer sex only is a stupid man

Men and women should associate with someone that adds value to each other

If you as lady cannot bring in any TANGIBLE money

Just stay unmarried and enjoy your dating life of free gifts from SEX STARVED men

Those men keep increasing daily
Go through your gfs phone or social media and see men flooding her acting all nice just for a hole to put their hose in

10 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Newborn27(f): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=dmyth post=126405107][/quote]

LoL

I'm a lady...just sighting the obvious.
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by shagasha: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Trust your instincts and you'll be fyn

4 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Dbestbrest: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
You nailed it. Women must listen to the rhythms of their hearts not to the cacophony of voices coming from the hawks in trousers. Their successes in career/business coupled with the way they keep themselves will open the heart of the right man that truly owns the key to marital bliss

3 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Kenmatt(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
I couldn't hurriedly gush I didn't read.

I took time to read.

OP, you're a bad lady!

You're hell-bent in teaching young Ladies wickedness.

Forming you love guys that cook just to be that lazy, you wouldn't wanna get busy in the Kitchen.

Kitchen and the other room, that's Africanism.

That marrying young will drive a lady to abject poverty and suffering is nothing but balderdash.

6 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Bfly: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Let's begin to realise life is not a set of codes. It is highly relative

6 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by PoliteActivist: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
dmyth:
You are a wise Man

You mean woman. Didn't you see the "f"?
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by PoliteActivist: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Newborn27:

LoL

I'm a lady...just sighting the obvious.

No mind am
So many fake ladies on NL though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Edusouls(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Newborn27:
Don't forget to add that... things that worked for you might not work for others.

Following the above might cause more damage on many relationships.

It's easier said than done...we have many forming feminist on Nairaland yet living large offline with their boyfriends and sugar daddies.

Do what you feel is best for you and never live life according to another person's script cos you ain't same person...

My 2cent.
hmmmm I don’t even know there are still intelligent women in Nigeria, ok..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by juman(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Some of her advice are good, while some are not so good.

7 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by PoliteActivist: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Edusouls:
hmmmm I don’t even know there are still intelligent women in Nigeria, ok..

He's a man. Didn't see where this guy exposed him?

dmyth:
You are a wise Man
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by kkins25(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmm... It was going fine until "Dating and Marriage"... You want to follow SPRINKLE SPRINKLE abi? You'll learn the hard way when a potential mate takes you back home from chocolate factory... 😂😂😂😂...

That video sweet me die!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Edusouls(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
See advice a very spoilt and foolish feminist re giving to fellow females, and u would see many female fools copying from it, tomorrow wahala go start for her marriage or relationship, the feminist would be nowhere to be found. Once a man goes broke in the home women go crazy complaining all over the world how her husband is broke and jobless, instead of providing for the family , it’s a sin and taboo in the world of women for a man to eat her kobo, including her own husband and her own children, women are really God’s second mistake

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by InvertedHammer: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
/
The beauty of online quasi-counsellors and therapists is that they think human behaviour is pure science.

They think it is like mathematics whereby 2 apples + 3 apples will always equal to 5 apples.

They discount the uniqueness of humans.

/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by juman(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Marry hard working and serious minded guy.

But you should know that human being change.
Human being is work in progress.
You should understand how you can "catch" the mind of your husband and make him genuinely listen to you.
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by DanielsParker(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
I knew that this won’t end without mentioning “man”.

4 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by socialmediaman: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Geovanni412(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Newborn27:
Don't forget to add that... things that worked for you might not work for others.

Following the above might cause more damage on many relationships.

It's easier said than done...we have many forming feminist on Nairaland yet living large offline with their boyfriends and sugar daddies.

Do what you feel is best for you and never live life according to another person's script cos you ain't same person...

My 2cent.

You have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by mukthar2000(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Oni kokuko continued they teach then.
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by juman(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Many men are lazy.
You will see men in late thirties/early forties that stopped working forever.

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Clinghton: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nice write up, life is a game as you said you need different strategy to win games.

They part I love the most is the social side, socialize with everyone but don't bring them to your secret, great strategy to go far In life.

9 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by AbuAeesha: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fair write up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by yewit37486: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
wear hills indeed.

This OP is just an insincere deceptive human being.

sheeda995, you yourself need mentoring cos your current mindset is very WARPED. I beg of you, do not attempt to mentor anyone with this kind of mindset you currently have.

7 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by modernWays: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
sheeda995:
I am writing this because of a post I saw on Frontpage where a woman said she married as a virgin and she lived chaste but unfortunately she is not enjoying her marriage

If anyone reads the comments,you will see how the men were bashing the lady and saying virginity means nothing. This same males would be the one to comment on other posts that only virgins should be married, they will say "young, virgin" etc
This contradiction shows that a woman should never listen to what a man wants or what the society wants, it should be what do I want and what do I need to succeed in life

Being a virgin or being chaste or a good girl will not result in anything other than you not contracting STDs.

Women should also know that marrying young is a ticket to suffering if you are from a struggling family. Don't marry until you are well educated,and with the ability to fend for yourself, that should be the yardstick and not age.

I have learned that life is a game, success is a game you have to play to win,it doesn't mean you should be bad but you must be wise.

All the girls that seems unserious would be more successful than you if you are living a holy life and you are segregating yourself andclaiming some girls are bad. You need to mingle with everyone,good or bad,learn from them, remember to be wise and NEVER LISTEN TO THE SOCIETY

If you want to be a millionaire, you need to have variety of friends to learn from including prostitutes.
You need to look your best all the time, you need to have CLASS, buy yourself a CAR at a young age,wear hills, play games with those men disturbiing you, don't yield but don't thrash them either.
If you have a class, low class will not even ask you out, be friendly with everyone.

Never insult anyone,have as many casual friends as possible but never let them in your privacy. Do not bring them home or tell them your secrets(both men and women), learn to smile, never argue or fight with anyone.
When you are in a conversation and it's getting hot, smile and agree with the other person even if they don't make any sense.

Dating and Marriage

Never show a man you can take care of responsibilities, or you are hardworking. Show men you are lazy and spoilt, don't ever do housechores unless they ask/beg you. Spoil yourself always with gifts,cars,clothes.

Remember if you decide to do all chores in the house in Marriage,you will become poor why the man will grow because to make money you need time. Time to plan, time to do your business, if you waste all that time cleaning and cooking, while he uses his own time to think of strategies to make money, thesame him will say he's hustling for money while you don't bring in income to the family. Learn to share house chores with the man or make him hire a cook,nanny,maids.
This is possible if you have shown him from the beginning that you are lazy, you can even fake sickness when you do many chores.

If you are a young girl,learn to tell men that you are attracted to men that can cook. This is what I did personally, mine is true though as I love men that can cook and all through my life till now, men usually offer to cook for me, including those we never dated, just my friends. When they cook nice foods, praise them and say you hv never tasted foods as good as this,appreciate their hardwork.

Im not saying be a parasite as I also help people in return, I am rich enough to borrow people money,drive them during emergencies, be emotionally supportive as I am a therapist.

If you can utilize these advice, you will make it in life and have good happy home and everyone would like you, those that hate you out of envy won't be able to harm you
I wish I could mentor girls but too busy but hopefully,one day I will have that time

Rubbish.

You are teaching women to be selfish, and at the same time encourage them to have their partners spend endlessly on them. Are men not someone son too? why will a man spend all his entire life on his family and still expected to share house chores equally. Over 80% of men die before their wives and leave all they laboured for to the same wives and children.

It is high time men stop paying dowry and demanded we share family responsibilities 50/50. Women are naturally made to be our helpers and keepers of homes, I wonder what will be the benefit of marriage to men when they are expected to shouldered all the responsibilities, while the women spend on themselves and still expect her naturally duties at home to be share equally.

What then is the usefulness of women ?

8 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by okpukpu(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
All a woman need to succeed is a hole

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Royceey(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Social Media Causing Damages to Relationship and Marriages lately.
What do the OP mean, girls should pretend not assist their boyfriend in anywhere in a relationship except been plead to do so. Feminist seeking avenue to lure Single ladies astray!
Follow this Advice at your own Peril and be Single forever. Guys have upgraded who have time to beg woman

6 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by izonborn098(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
10k likes
PhillipPHD:
Three categories of people who will realize that men are the prize.
- Married women
- Single moms
- Single 30+ ladies

Eventually every woman must belong to one of these categories.

You better maximize your youthful years towards marrying a top prize or you will lurrn.

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Gfash22(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
I agree with some points here but I disagree with majority. You said they should form laziness so that they won't be performing their roles at home. I know some foolish girls will follow this stupid advice that has destroyed so many marriages. Sadly, we tend to always copy foreign lifestyles. Can't we be unique? This people have the highest rate of divorce. Today we have people who know nothing about marriage and with broken homes like Blessing CEO influencing girls about marriage. The best you can do as a lady is to fulfill your role well as a wife, apply wisdom and leave the rest to God in prayers.

sheeda995:

You need to look your best all the time, you need to have CLASS, buy yourself a CAR at a young age,wear hills, play games with those men disturbing you, don't yield but don't thrash them either.

Dating and Marriage

4 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by humilitypays(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
sheeda995:

Dating and Marriage

hahahahaha

First we all must understand something about this world. The world is programmed to favor the following set of humans respectively:

1.) Financially rich and powerful men

2.) Extremely beautiful lucky women

3.) Beautiful, smart women

4.) Intelligent, smart lucky women

If you don't fall in any of the above set of humans, you will need to swallow the bitter pill about life and apply a combination of wisdom, smartness, street credibility and maybe spirituality to get life to favour you.

But at the end, there is what we call destiny, our destiny makes the final decision of who we become in life, and how life treats us.

But some of your advice are good but some are extreme and will cause many ladies that follow it to loose great men.

Like I said, in all we do, our destiny plays the greatest role in who we become at the end of the day.

As a lady, bear in mind that keeping your virginity should be for the sake of pleasing your maker, your God and for your own health and safety. Any lady keeping her virginity to please her future husband is making a big mistake because most times the future husband won't even worth it.

If you want to live a chaste life as a lady, do it for the sake of your religious life and for health and psychological reasons not because u want men to value u or because u want to end up marrying the best man as a girl that kept herself chaste.

You can be in a healthy relationship and still pursue your career or academics, don't pause any for the other hoping to achieve the other once you achieve one, it always backfires.

Don't reject quality friendship from quality men, don't reject great men in the name of trying to be a good girl.

To become successful in life; be it financially, in business, career, relationship and marriage requires some street smartness and credibility so don't disassociate yourself from the society or the opposite gender as a girl in the name of trying to be a good girl, it doesn't always end well for those that did it.

That lady that shared her story that motivated you to start this interesting thread made some great mistakes that many ladies of her kind usually make, how?

Because she wasn't street smart, she picked the wrong qualities as being the qualities of a great future husband.

Ladies that are street smart know the right qualities to look out for in a man they would settle with.

That a man is tall, handsome and calm doesn't qualify him as a potential great husband that will give you happiness.

That a man can cook good food doesn't make him a potential worthy husband.

That a man doesn't drink, doesn't smoke doesn't qualify him as a potential worthy husband that will give you peace of mind and happiness in marriage.

That a man knows book, can write and pass exams, attends Church or Mosque regularly doesn't qualify him as a potential worthy husband that will give you happiness.

Every single lady must look beyond these flimsy qualities to get the right man. How versatile is your man? How rugged is he in maneuvering through difficult times in life? Does he give up easily when he meet challenges? Is he someone that is one directional ? If he sets out to go to Abuja, if the road to Abuja via Okene gets blocked he must insist on following that route or nothing instead of looking for alternative routes to get to his final destination, he wastes his time waiting at Okene till the road is cleared, such a man is a potential disaster waiting to happen no matter the lady he marries.

Any man that takes forever to take a decision is a potential disastee, single ladies should be weary of going into marriage with such a man.

Lazy men. Men that love their comfort zone, men that finds it hard to make amendment to survive in life and so many others.

Only street credibility will open a single lady's eyes to these salient qualities of a potential great husband, not by keeping virginity till marriage or purportedly living a good girl life either.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by GreatAchiever1: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Asides the section about virginity, this post has spices of covert feminism.

4 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by kokakola: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Choose what advice your follow wisely.
Not all information are for you, some are for your destruction when not applied wisely. Some are for your good when you follow wisely.
Some can make you Better or Bitter after.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / What’s Special About The Age 18? / Baby Musa Playing In New Pictures, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.