Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Females Need To Succeed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Females Need To Succeed (18486 Views)

What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Newborn27(f): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

We can tell a fake DP sooner or later. Nairaland is big grin

Ok
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by obinna58(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
sheeda995:
I am writing this because of a post I saw on Frontpage where a woman said she married as a virgin and she lived chaste but unfortunately she is not enjoying her marriage

If anyone reads the comments,you will see how the men were bashing the lady and saying virginity means nothing. This same males would be the one to comment on other posts that only virgins should be married, they will say "young, virgin" etc
This contradiction shows that a woman should never listen to what a man wants or what the society wants, it should be what do I want and what do I need to succeed in life

Being a virgin or being chaste or a good girl will not result in anything other than you not contracting STDs.

Women should also know that marrying young is a ticket to suffering if you are from a struggling family. Don't marry until you are well educated,and with the ability to fend for yourself, that should be the yardstick and not age.

I have learned that life is a game, success is a game you have to play to win,it doesn't mean you should be bad but you must be wise.

All the girls that seems unserious would be more successful than you if you are living a holy life and you are segregating yourself andclaiming some girls are bad. You need to mingle with everyone,good or bad,learn from them, remember to be wise and NEVER LISTEN TO THE SOCIETY

If you want to be a millionaire, you need to have variety of friends to learn from including prostitutes.
You need to look your best all the time, you need to have CLASS, buy yourself a CAR at a young age,wear hills, play games with those men disturbing you, don't yield but don't thrash them either.
If you have a class, low class will not even ask you out, be friendly with everyone.

Never insult anyone,have as many casual friends as possible but never let them in your privacy. Do not bring them home or tell them your secrets(both men and women), learn to smile, never argue or fight with anyone.
When you are in a conversation and it's getting hot, smile and agree with the other person even if they don't make any sense.

Dating and Marriage

Never show a man you can take care of responsibilities, or you are hardworking. Show men you are lazy and spoilt, don't ever do housechores unless they ask/beg you. Spoil yourself always with gifts,cars,clothes.

Remember if you decide to do all chores in the house in Marriage,you will become poor why the man will grow because to make money you need time. Time to plan, time to do your business, if you waste all that time cleaning and cooking, while he uses his own time to think of strategies to make money, thesame him will say he's hustling for money while you don't bring in income to the family. Learn to share house chores with the man or make him hire a cook,nanny,maids.
This is possible if you have shown him from the beginning that you are lazy, you can even fake sickness when you do many chores.
All men can wash dishes, sweep and cook. The best cook in the world is a male.

If you are a young girl,learn to tell men that you are attracted to men that can cook. This is what I did personally, mine is true though as I love men that can cook and all through my life till now, men usually offer to cook for me, including those we never dated, just my friends. When they cook nice foods, praise them and say you hv never tasted foods as good as this,appreciate their hardwork.

Im not saying be a parasite as I also help people in return, I am rich enough to borrow people money,drive them during emergencies, be emotionally supportive as I am a therapist.

If you can utilize these advice, you will make it in life and have good happy home and everyone would like you, those that hate you out of envy won't be able to harm you
I wish I could mentor girls but too busy but hopefully,one day I will have that time
With all this write up you contradict loyalty, humbleness, honesty and righteousness.
Gamer, continue living a lie and keep pretending
Na women wey Dey look up to you go suffer am las las

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by CJStarz: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
You don't say, borrow people money, rather you say,lend money to people.

Nice pieces of advise there but thing is,grace differs. Some girls marry young and end up being happier in marriage and more fulfilled because they married a very good man that trained them to greater heights and at the same time taking care of his poor inlaws. My aunt is a typical example. She married at 18. No skills,no job. Her husband was rich. He took good care of her. She would always fly abroad to have her babies through Caesarian sections. 5 kids altogether .After her last baby,he enrolled her in Unilag and opened a boutique for her along Adeniran Ogunsanya. Right now,she has a PhD in Philosophy.
Now, some may marry late after acquiring the needed certificates and securing a good job,but end up marrying a wrong spouse who would end up ruining their lives, emotionally, psychologically and what have you.

In summary,in all you do as a lady, pray to God for His leading and let His Grace follow you in all decisions you make,for the Bible says,by strength shall no man(women inclusive) prevail.

sheeda995:
I am writing this because of a post I saw on Frontpage where a woman said she married as a virgin and she lived chaste but unfortunately she is not enjoying her marriage

If anyone reads the comments,you will see how the men were bashing the lady and saying virginity means nothing. This same males would be the one to comment on other posts that only virgins should be married, they will say "young, virgin" etc
This contradiction shows that a woman should never listen to what a man wants or what the society wants, it should be what do I want and what do I need to succeed in life

Being a virgin or being chaste or a good girl will not result in anything other than you not contracting STDs.

Women should also know that marrying young is a ticket to suffering if you are from a struggling family. Don't marry until you are well educated,and with the ability to fend for yourself, that should be the yardstick and not age.

I have learned that life is a game, success is a game you have to play to win,it doesn't mean you should be bad but you must be wise.

All the girls that seems unserious would be more successful than you if you are living a holy life and you are segregating yourself andclaiming some girls are bad. You need to mingle with everyone,good or bad,learn from them, remember to be wise and NEVER LISTEN TO THE SOCIETY

If you want to be a millionaire, you need to have variety of friends to learn from including prostitutes.
You need to look your best all the time, you need to have CLASS, buy yourself a CAR at a young age,wear hills, play games with those men disturbing you, don't yield but don't thrash them either.
If you have a class, low class will not even ask you out, be friendly with everyone.

Never insult anyone,have as many casual friends as possible but never let them in your privacy. Do not bring them home or tell them your secrets(both men and women), learn to smile, never argue or fight with anyone.
When you are in a conversation and it's getting hot, smile and agree with the other person even if they don't make any sense.

Dating and Marriage

Never show a man you can take care of responsibilities, or you are hardworking. Show men you are lazy and spoilt, don't ever do housechores unless they ask/beg you. Spoil yourself always with gifts,cars,clothes.

Remember if you decide to do all chores in the house in Marriage,you will become poor why the man will grow because to make money you need time. Time to plan, time to do your business, if you waste all that time cleaning and cooking, while he uses his own time to think of strategies to make money, thesame him will say he's hustling for money while you don't bring in income to the family. Learn to share house chores with the man or make him hire a cook,nanny,maids.
This is possible if you have shown him from the beginning that you are lazy, you can even fake sickness when you do many chores.
All men can wash dishes, sweep and cook. The best cook in the world is a male.

If you are a young girl,learn to tell men that you are attracted to men that can cook. This is what I did personally, mine is true though as I love men that can cook and all through my life till now, men usually offer to cook for me, including those we never dated, just my friends. When they cook nice foods, praise them and say you hv never tasted foods as good as this,appreciate their hardwork.

Im not saying be a parasite as I also help people in return, I am rich enough to borrow people money,drive them during emergencies, be emotionally supportive as I am a therapist.

If you can utilize these advice, you will make it in life and have good happy home and everyone would like you, those that hate you out of envy won't be able to harm you
I wish I could mentor girls but too busy but hopefully,one day I will have that time

6 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by IyaTola: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nazgul:

Exactly.

This is one of the numerous action most females make in their relationships and end up remaining single.

Some girls might choose not to cook for a man, and he'll marry them and even hire a cook.

You might try it, and your boyfriend would dump you.

I know a girl during my university days, who cohabitated with her boyfriend from year 1 to final year. They're happily married today.

Some girls might try it and end up having series of abortions, STDs and a heartbreak.

The issue here is to understand your man, and make decisions based on what's best for both of you and not because another lady said so.

Never compare your relationship with others.
Unfortunately most ladies do.

2 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by BloodyDoe(f): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Different strokes for different folks is no excuse for anyone, man or woman, to choose to remain in a toxic situation. undecided

And no one said anything about getting the best on a platter of gold. Anyways, something tells me you are not being serious. undecided
Okay ma, there are indeed nothing new until the sun. I want to be rich, i want power and authority to back the money, i want to change some norms within the circle i grew up in. I am happy with my life.

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by PoliteActivist: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Newborn27:

Ok

Abeg na, just a small tiny pinsure
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Blake755: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ishilove:

Last last we still use this table for firewood
Lol the table might even have 3 legs hence e feel break anytime angry sad
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Okay ma, there are indeed nothing new until the sun. I want to be rich, i want power and authority to back the money, i want to change some norms within the circle i grew up in. I am happy with my life.
It is OK to want riches and whatever. Nothing wrong with that. Suggesting that toxicity/violence is the way to it is the problem here.. undecided
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by EndRape2(f): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
God bless you you said it right, God bless all.good men, but punish all bad men and cheat, all bad men will end up with women that will killed them. AMEN

LISTEN if you are a bad man, maltreating a woman that loves you/ open to you and good to you., i pray for you you will end up with a bad woman that will kill or use Jazz to take all you have worked for, for maltreating a good woman that genuinely love you, you will get a bad woman that will make your life misrable till you die.

I

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
obinna58:
■ With all this write up you contradict loyalty, humbleness, honesty and righteousness.
Gamer, continue living a lie and keep pretending
Na women wey Dey look up to you go suffer am las las
What a joke... grin

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Beuberry(f): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Newborn27:

Spot on 💯
On point sef

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by bukatyne(f): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
mariahAngel:
See them all mentioning God.
Na now most of una go remember God. 🙄

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even God Himself would wonder; so these NL men know I exist and comment with chronic wickedness?

Maybe they are talking about the NL god sha 🤔

3 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by obinna58(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What a joke... grin
Look who is on my mention
I’m sure the post is giving you orgasm, where’s the joke there?
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Gee64: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
E can pain some girls say dem take their virginity do giveaway! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by BloodyDoe(f): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is OK to want riches and whatever. Nothing wrong with that. Suggesting that toxicity/violence is the way to it is the problem here.. undecided
With the kind of job i do, toxicity and wickedness is the order of day. I am happy with my life. Quite nice talking to you but i am going back to the politic section. Goodnight
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
BloodyDoe:
With the kind of job i do, toxicity and wickedness is the order of day. I am happy with my life. Quite nice talking to you but i am going back to the politic section. Goodnight
So it is your job and not your relationship that is full of violence and toxicity? undecided
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by mariahAngel(f): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even God Himself would wonder; so these NL men know I exist and comment with chronic wickedness?

Maybe they are talking about the NL god sha 🤔

As in!
How annoying.

When it's a matter that benefits them, they become gods of themselves.
Never acknowledging God.
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Luu40: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Conditions may warrant you to be, live, or work with people with whom you share different views.

But being a virgin, and chaste till marriage, I think is the most precious gift you can offer your husband. Most women who are chaste are mo morally sound than the rest.

Think about your mothers especially if they are people above 60 or 70 now and remember how they brought you up. Most of them were never financially stable, yet they were able to bring you up against all odds.

If you are to wait till you're financially buoyant to have a family, chances are that most people will never be financially buoyant throughout their life. And that is the natural order of things.

.I'd pick a decent woman above all.

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by jelel6: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
I'm pretty sure before this writer was born, people (girls) have experimented with this way of thinking with varying results. Not a single sense made was unique to her circumstance.

As small money don dey, OP don dey talk like say she get the decoder for navigating life.

I'm sure when you still dey ride Okada and wear slippers, you no fit get mind write about "What females need to succeed".

Anyone's always right after the facts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by purples25(f): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Said it all. Never trust your fate to the hands of men, society or anybody. They often fail and leave you with the blame and consequences of actions which they supposedly guided you to take.

You would be trusting all these with your life, thinking they are trustworthy, and when they or their advice fail you, they refuse to take responsibility. Just start alone first. Use your brain and navigate on what you feel you should do. Cuz everyone go remove hand when kasala burst.

5 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Banjoramos(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Newborn27:
Don't forget to add that... things that worked for you might not work for others.

Following the above might cause more damage on many relationships.

It's easier said than done...we have many forming feminist on Nairaland yet living large offline with their boyfriends and sugar daddies.

Do what you feel is best for you and never live life according to another person's script cos you ain't same person...

My 2cent.

God bless you. Some people always think life is like mathematics where they can calculate their way to the destination

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luu40:
Conditions may warrant you to be, live, or work with people with whom you share different views. But being a virgin, and chaste till marriage, I think is the most precious gift you can offer your husband. Most women who are chaste are mo morally sound than the rest.
■Think about your mothers especially if they are people above 60 or 70 now and remember how they brought you up. Most of them were never financially stable, yet they were able to bring you up against all odds. If you are to wait till you're financially buoyant to have a family, chances are that most people will never be financially buoyant throughout their life. And that is the natural order of things. .I'd pick a decent woman above all.
Why is the woman to "gift" her husband this but the husband is not equally considered to owe the same or similar gift to her? Why? undecided

2. Many of our mothers suffered needlessly in the name of marriage. The majority of them eventually abandoned in marriage. So many of their teachings turned out to have been born of delusions they had regarding marriage and not of their actual experiences in marriage. Fortunately, many of their children never forgot the lessons they learned from actually watching their mothers slave away in the name of holding up marriage. undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by EndRape2(f): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
AND you have a PHD in front of your name is that not madness , most that married why they are young are suffering today .

quote author=PhillipPHD post=126405044]Three categories of people who will realize that men are the prize.
- Married women
- Single moms
- Single 30+ ladies

Eventually every woman must belong to one of these categories.

You better maximize your youthful years towards marrying a top prize or you will lurrn.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by prophetfire: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
BloodyDoe:
LOL... Fvck off man, and believe me i have enjoyed the best any man can offer, the best sex, the best company. My life is perfect.
grin grin grin Embittered evening tabloid.
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by BRATISLAVA: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nazgul:

Exactly.

This is one of the numerous action most females make in their relationships and end up remaining single.

Some girls might choose not to cook for a man, and he'll marry them and even hire a cook.

You might try it, and your boyfriend would dump you.

I know a girl during my university days, who cohabitated with her boyfriend from year 1 to final year. They're happily married today.

Some girls might try it and end up having series of abortions, STDs and a heartbreak.

The issue here is to understand your man, and make decisions based on what's best for both of you and not because another lady said so.

Never compare your relationship with others.

Yet you are always here preaching. Meaning you are here destroying other people's lives with your perpetual "advice".

Hypocrisy has two horns and is a male gene.

Men who talk too much think they have "made it in life". They tend to preach what they will never do. That, and the tireless hypocrisy. The other one is cooking rice after his years of I'll advice, advice on women and relationships from the angle of women and rants.

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by FHL3: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmmmm, it is well. I wish you all the best, all the happiness and joy you ever wish or pray for in life.

I think there are different types of homes - a Christian home, a Muslim home, and a non-religious home. None of them is insulated from challenges but I think the pieces of advice above may not work in some homes or all the types of homes.

Friendship, dating, courtship and marriage are not at the same level.

I read something Ronke Ojo said few days ago about her dating lasting for 10 years but her marriage lasting for only 1 year.
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by BRATISLAVA: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why is the woman to "gift" her husband this but the husband is not equally considered to owe the same or similar gift to her? Why? undecided

2. Many of our mothers suffered needlessly in the name of marriage. The majority of them eventually abandoned in marriage. So many of their teachings turned out to have been born of delusions they had regarding marriage and not of their actual experiences in marriage. Fortunately, many of their children never forgot the lessons they learned from actually watching their mothers slave away in the name of holding up marriage. undecided

In one breath they say it is a gift, the next they say it doesn't matter when a virgin is crying about the fact that they really don't care about this "gift". It's a gift because they always want want want. But they cannot give anything else, except maybe money. They offer their used bodies in return, naturally.

Nigerian women are suffering.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by luminouz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
OKclothier:
Well laid out. Well said!
Rubbish
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
FHL3:
■ Hmmmm, it is well. I wish you all the best, all the happiness and joy you ever wish or pray for in life.
I think there are different types of homes - a Christian home, a Muslim home, and a non-religious home. None of them is insulated from challenges but I think the pieces of advice above may not work in some homes or all the types of homes. Friendship, dating, courtship and marriage are not at the same level. I read something Ronke Ojo said few days ago about her dating lasting for 10 years but her marriage lasting for only 1 year.
If all of the so-called different types of homes experience many of the same exact challenges, what is the point or merit of the differences you claim? It is all meaningless religious bullsheet in the end given that no direct positive can be claimed in any of the cases from the association of marriage with one religion or the other. . undecided
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by luminouz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
SensualMan:
In the year 1960 November precisely few weeks after Nigeria gained independence, a woman by name Aderonke Adedibu Shittu gathered 13 virgin girls in Ibadan and brainwashed them into prostitution. Thereafter she dispatched them to the 4 regions of Nigeria then that began the sojourn of prostitution in Nigeria.

If only those girls were taught chastity Nigerian girls will be adorable for marriage but hell no!
,😳😳😳😳😳 WTF
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Princewill1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Feminist advice that will only work on weak simps influenced by Western garbage culture.

Try this on traditional men like me and you will be dump faster than the speed of light.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by luminouz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gee64:
E can pain some girls say dem take their virginity do giveaway! grin

I swear!!
See how everyone of them kept screaming and yelling blaming Nigerian men for their virginity loss. To make it worse, redpillers like me still dey wait to deal with them again.

It's not easy being a Nigerian woman these days, they are going through a lot. My thoughts and prayers are with them

*Wicked laugh* of course not, what I wear is vawulenciaga!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / What’s Special About The Age 18? / Baby Musa Playing In New Pictures, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.