Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Females Need To Succeed - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Females Need To Succeed (18490 Views)

What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by CaptMarvel(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2023
kkins25:

Let's do some logic.
2 plus X = 4
2 plus X plus Y = 4
2 plus Y = 4.

Assuming Y is virginity and 4 represents crime against women, what is the impact of Y in the equations above? Zero. Being a virgin has not benefited women in any community, ethnicity, culture, or religion. it's just a vile prison venerated as a veil of virtue.
saying being a virgin does not benefit any women in any community is outlandishly gross. so you prefer decadence in our society brought by sexual immorality and perversion to chastity, unh? Think again bro.

Men are generally wicked, so crime against women has been there, virginity or not, and a woman that tries to keep herself does better in helping the society curb this menace of perversion in our society. You can't look around without seeing young ladies already messed up themselves, even the ones in relationships have their eyes outside, having one or two extra boyfriends outside, tell me how comfortable do you feel in this setting?

There are lots of things you will add to your equation up there and will still give you your purported "4" but that in itself can be reduced or taken out completely if good virtues are added.

2 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by VULCAN(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2023
The advice is foolish.

And filled with deception.

I am not surprised it resonates with you.

A female feminist who pretends to be a man on an anonymous forum.

You are NEVER found on ANY post where intellectual discussions are ongoing.

Over 90% of your posts are found amongst relationship matters.

The rest are spouting weird unbiblical viewpoints by twisting scripture to suit your own narrative..

Your last sentence I emboldened is an example of how hypocritical you are.

You make spirited efforts to influence people to your warped way of thinking but here you are gleefully confessing that nobody should attempt to influence your thinking towards their own way of thinking.

Classical hypocrisy

I suspect you are a narcissist

Klass99:

cheesy

21 kisses to you, I could hug you right now. I enjoyed reading your post but these quoted parts resonated with me the most.

Like you I saw that thread too and thought to myself, these confused, logical gender people, are at it again. One moment they are praising virgins/virginity, in the next breath they are dissing them.

NEVER LISTEN TO SOCIETY, is one of the best decisions I have made in my life and continue to make . My life is mine to build, it is not for others to steer in whatever direction they want or think is best for me.

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by danielistics(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2023
You didn't advise them to do away with the orphan mentality.

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Raymeg7(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2023
sheeda995:
I am writing this because of a post I saw on Frontpage where a woman said she married as a virgin and she lived chaste but unfortunately she is not enjoying her marriage

If anyone reads the comments,you will see how the men were bashing the lady and saying virginity means nothing. This same males would be the one to comment on other posts that only virgins should be married, they will say "young, virgin" etc
This contradiction shows that a woman should never listen to what a man wants or what the society wants, it should be what do I want and what do I need to succeed in life

Being a virgin or being chaste or a good girl will not result in anything other than you not contracting STDs.

Women should also know that marrying young is a ticket to suffering if you are from a struggling family. Don't marry until you are well educated,and with the ability to fend for yourself, that should be the yardstick and not age.

I have learned that life is a game, success is a game you have to play to win,it doesn't mean you should be bad but you must be wise.

All the girls that seems unserious would be more successful than you if you are living a holy life and you are segregating yourself andclaiming some girls are bad. You need to mingle with everyone,good or bad,learn from them, remember to be wise and NEVER LISTEN TO THE SOCIETY

If you want to be a millionaire, you need to have variety of friends to learn from including prostitutes.
You need to look your best all the time, you need to have CLASS, buy yourself a CAR at a young age,wear hills, play games with those men disturbing you, don't yield but don't thrash them either.
If you have a class, low class will not even ask you out, be friendly with everyone.

Never insult anyone,have as many casual friends as possible but never let them in your privacy. Do not bring them home or tell them your secrets(both men and women), learn to smile, never argue or fight with anyone.
When you are in a conversation and it's getting hot, smile and agree with the other person even if they don't make any sense.

Dating and Marriage

Never show a man you can take care of responsibilities, or you are hardworking. Show men you are lazy and spoilt, don't ever do housechores unless they ask/beg you. Spoil yourself always with gifts,cars,clothes.

Remember if you decide to do all chores in the house in Marriage,you will become poor why the man will grow because to make money you need time. Time to plan, time to do your business, if you waste all that time cleaning and cooking, while he uses his own time to think of strategies to make money, thesame him will say he's hustling for money while you don't bring in income to the family. Learn to share house chores with the man or make him hire a cook,nanny,maids.
This is possible if you have shown him from the beginning that you are lazy, you can even fake sickness when you do many chores.
All men can wash dishes, sweep and cook. The best cook in the world is a male.

If you are a young girl,learn to tell men that you are attracted to men that can cook. This is what I did personally, mine is true though as I love men that can cook and all through my life till now, men usually offer to cook for me, including those we never dated, just my friends. When they cook nice foods, praise them and say you hv never tasted foods as good as this,appreciate their hardwork.

Im not saying be a parasite as I also help people in return, I am rich enough to borrow people money,drive them during emergencies, be emotionally supportive as I am a therapist.

If you can utilize these advice, you will make it in life and have good happy home and everyone would like you, those that hate you out of envy won't be able to harm you
I wish I could mentor girls but too busy but hopefully,one day I will have that time

For me this is trash, there is no rules in marriage, what work for u may not work for me, somany in my industry has tried this , today they are asking God for a man, no matter the type, everyone has what work for him or her, she never said the husband is bad, all she was saying is that he doesn't want to take other jobs then the one he was looking for, that was all, she even said when he was working everything was fine, for me ur just been sentimental about it, no lay down rule for marriage, and no perfect being ok, take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by LagosG: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2023
In today's world, na hefty yansh
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Jeferious: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Waka!🤣🤣
Do am if e easy.
Do wetin? Shebi I get womb?

This is something natural to every woman...the ability to get pregnant and reproduce. If you place that one on the table, I'd place my shaft and testicles that would produce the $perm too. Afterall, the woman can't get pregnant by herself.

If you see lazy people hiding under "wokeism", you'd know grin grin grin
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by achimendy(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2023
sheeda995:
I am writing this because of a post I saw on Frontpage where a woman said she married as a virgin and she lived chaste but unfortunately she is not enjoying her marriage

If anyone reads the comments,you will see how the men were bashing the lady and saying virginity means nothing. This same males would be the one to comment on other posts that only virgins should be married, they will say "young, virgin" etc
This contradiction shows that a woman should never listen to what a man wants or what the society wants, it should be what do I want and what do I need to succeed in life

Being a virgin or being chaste or a good girl will not result in anything other than you not contracting STDs.

Women should also know that marrying young is a ticket to suffering if you are from a struggling family. Don't marry until you are well educated,and with the ability to fend for yourself, that should be the yardstick and not age.

I have learned that life is a game, success is a game you have to play to win,it doesn't mean you should be bad but you must be wise.

All the girls that seems unserious would be more successful than you if you are living a holy life and you are segregating yourself andclaiming some girls are bad. You need to mingle with everyone,good or bad,learn from them, remember to be wise and NEVER LISTEN TO THE SOCIETY

If you want to be a millionaire, you need to have variety of friends to learn from including prostitutes.
You need to look your best all the time, you need to have CLASS, buy yourself a CAR at a young age,wear hills, play games with those men disturbing you, don't yield but don't thrash them either.
If you have a class, low class will not even ask you out, be friendly with everyone.

Never insult anyone,have as many casual friends as possible but never let them in your privacy. Do not bring them home or tell them your secrets(both men and women), learn to smile, never argue or fight with anyone.
When you are in a conversation and it's getting hot, smile and agree with the other person even if they don't make any sense.

Dating and Marriage

Never show a man you can take care of responsibilities, or you are hardworking. Show men you are lazy and spoilt, don't ever do housechores unless they ask/beg you. Spoil yourself always with gifts,cars,clothes.

Remember if you decide to do all chores in the house in Marriage,you will become poor why the man will grow because to make money you need time. Time to plan, time to do your business, if you waste all that time cleaning and cooking, while he uses his own time to think of strategies to make money, thesame him will say he's hustling for money while you don't bring in income to the family. Learn to share house chores with the man or make him hire a cook,nanny,maids.
This is possible if you have shown him from the beginning that you are lazy, you can even fake sickness when you do many chores.
All men can wash dishes, sweep and cook. The best cook in the world is a male.

If you are a young girl,learn to tell men that you are attracted to men that can cook. This is what I did personally, mine is true though as I love men that can cook and all through my life till now, men usually offer to cook for me, including those we never dated, just my friends. When they cook nice foods, praise them and say you hv never tasted foods as good as this,appreciate their hardwork.

Im not saying be a parasite as I also help people in return, I am rich enough to borrow people money,drive them during emergencies, be emotionally supportive as I am a therapist.

If you can utilize these advice, you will make it in life and have good happy home and everyone would like you, those that hate you out of envy won't be able to harm you
I wish I could mentor girls but too busy but hopefully,one day I will have that time

First of all, I have high respect for virgin women, its not easy to keep your virginity intact in this morally bankrupt world we live in, so if other men talk down on them me I won't, and that's because I respect for them.

Secondly, you need to know that You're a bad influence to people out there, and I pity those that will take your advice.

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Luu40: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why is the woman to "gift" her husband this but the husband is not equally considered to owe the same or similar gift to her? Why? undecided

2. Many of our mothers suffered needlessly in the name of marriage. The majority of them eventually abandoned in marriage. So many of their teachings turned out to have been born of delusions they had regarding marriage and not of their actual experiences in marriage. Fortunately, many of their children never forgot the lessons they learned from actually watching their mothers slave away in the name of holding up marriage. undecided

1. Sorry for not saying men too need to be chaste. By next month, I'd clock 30 and I'm a virgin.

2. And here you are now with your good English on Nairaland. Life has to go on unbalanced, but some basic necessities should be on ground.

I always thank God for my financial and personal situation. Though I don't earn too much, I live a much better life than many of my peers. We just have to be pushing ourselves to be better.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2023
I am guy who is also raising a daughter and we discuss about men, career, marriage and the likes.

Rule number one is financial independence before marriage. She must have her own career, house in her name and good savings. Work and travel round the world before she mary in the early 30ies.

It is harder to start a new career after marriage and kids than to continue what you already have.

One or two kids max who must be well spaced out.

3 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
loswhite:
1 Nigerian girl spotted....lol

useless species

"Useless" you say? I'll let that slide this time.

What is man without woman? Fruitless!
Mankind would've ended long long ago without woman.
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by loswhite(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

"Useless" you say? I'll let that slide this time.

What is man without woman? Fruitless!
Mankind would've ended long long ago without woman.
Lol we would have lived forever in the garden...Everything was fine before you guys came along with oversabi attitude
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Goldynfavour(f): 3:09am On Oct 16, 2023
The comments i'm seeing here, hmmm some people don't even understand what the op meant. Every women should be independent and comfortable in her own right but it is a pity that some people will still bash and disagree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What’s Special About The Age 18? / There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / Baby Musa Playing In New Pictures, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.