Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba (27598 Views)

Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / 2019: Here’s Why The Pdp Presidential Primary Will Be The Toughest In Nigeria’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by garfield1: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

Firstly Obi has shown by his interviews he understands economics and the fundamental problem with Nigeria

Tinubu can't even grant a 45 mind live interview

Tinubu team world class? Lmaooo

Who in tinubu team has a better CV that Oby ezekwesili I dare you to name one

What did oby achieve? Oby cannot even be classified as an obi ally or product.how many people have obi produced apart from obiano the drunk? The world bank just gave wale edun an appointment?
Oga,economics is beyond theory and mere talk.most of those that talk too much are empty.real men talk little and do more.what did obi achieve in anambra apart from attracting firms that he has shares in and the teaching hospital? Obi is an average fellow sir
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by grandstar(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Isobug:

Are you not the ones that said Buhari was the Messiah in Those days. Swear you didn't vote him two times.
Nothing will change, Tinubu lacks the solution, forget the hype

I am apolitical.

I wrote off Buhari within a month of him coming to office the second he started fixing the exchange rates.

The only real change is from God.

Things can get better but the FG needs to bring down the inflation rate. It is vital that treasury bill rates rise to at least 25% so that inflation can start coming down. This will also strengthen the Naira.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by NuhuAjang71(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
I absolutely concur with with him. The only way President Tinubu needs to be done, Is to make food cheaper, open borders, transit food on air and ship possible.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by chaberry(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Funny how same creatures who said Tinubu supporters are poverty-stricken dying of hunger turn out to be the ones crying all over social media, radio and television stations everyday.

One hungry mofo will soon ask if I have eaten for the past 100 years, yet cries more than anyone else.

Ipob terrorists are fools.

Just like their Palestinian counterpart
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Believeintruth: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Tinubu is nit the cause of these problems. Had it been previous govt has done well, we would not be witnessing these difficulties. There's nothing anyone can do within 6 months if you look at the decay in the system

Oga please keep quiet jare. Shebi he was shouting Emily lo kan that he has the magic stick, so he should stop complaining and do the job of which he rigged himself in to do.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by mrvitalis(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

What did oby achieve? Oby cannot even be classified as an obi ally or product.how many people have obi produced apart from obiano the drunk? The world bank just gave wale edun an appointment?
Oga,economics is beyond theory and mere talk.most of those that talk too much are empty.real men talk little and do more.what did obi achieve in anambra apart from attracting firms that he has shares in and the teaching hospital? Obi is an average fellow sir
What did obi achieve?

You don't even know what achievement is even if it stares you in the face

Obi was best performing governor in terms of SDGs and you ask what he achieved

Anambra has the best public health sector and education sector in Nigeria and you ask what he achieved?

Lmaooo
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by APCNig: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Naso. Poverty mentality
For how long will this good thing take?

Na Poverty make you drop out of Primary school, then jump into trailer to come and slave in Lagos
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by aviara: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
NuhuAjang71:
I absolutely concur with with him. The only way President Tinubu needs to be done, Is to make food cheaper, open borders, transit food on air and ship possible.

How do you expect food to be cheaper when fuel sells at N650 per litre. So you know how much transporters charge to move goods from the north to the south or vice versa?

If Tinubu had put in place some cushioning measures before removing subsidy we won't be in this hardship now. Managing an economy is beyond putting agberos on the road to collect money from motorist and claiming I increased IGR

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Nothing good comes easy.

But las las, we will come out victorious. No matter what Labourers and atikulators try to do to distract this government, we are focused to make sure every citizen of this country will be happy to call Nigeria home.

We will give in our all both Sacrifices and commitments for the greater good of the nation.

Tinubu has started well and it is no doubt he will perform excellently well. For those who don't want him as a President, they are free to go to Chicago.

Goodluck Tinubu. You will surely make Nigeria extremely great.
I guess you're living in the moon cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by athaboi(f): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Nothing good comes easy.

But las las, we will come out victorious. No matter what Labourers and atikulators try to do to distract this government, we are focused to make sure every citizen of this country will be happy to call Nigeria home.

We will give in our all both Sacrifices and commitments for the greater good of the nation.

Tinubu has started well and it is no doubt he will perform excellently well. For those who don't want him as a President, they are free to go to Chicago.

Goodluck Tinubu. You will surely make Nigeria extremely great.
just shut up you this rat
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by garfield1: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

What did obi achieve?

You don't even know what achievement is even if it stares you in the face

Obi was best performing governor in terms of SDGs and you ask what he achieved

Anambra has the best public health sector and education sector in Nigeria and you ask what he achieved?

Lmaooo

Obi was never among the top 10 govs.obi failed woefully in human devt,workers welfare,revenue generation,local govt admin,revenue generation,employment,human relations,security.

Anambra does not have the best health sector sir except you mean in private sector but not govt.my state,rivers,aks has better health sector than anambra.obibtried in education I must admit but nothing else
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Larryndelaw: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga please keep quiet jare. Shebi he was shouting Emily lo kan that he has the magic stick, so he should stop complaining and do the job of which he rigged himself in to do.
BAT never complain rather you people are the ones gnashing teeth. He said don't pity me. J applied for the job and take responsibilities. By the way why don't you people focus on your state govt. The funds released to them for palliative what happened to.it. Also do you know how much Delta received as one of the oil producing states. Ask the former and present governor where is the money. We saw what wike did with his own money. I'm shocked that delta state people can't ask questions. Only for Arise TV owner and the crew talking nonsense. I learnt the owner of Arise is from delta and they wasted Delta money on PDP election. Where is even Okowa?
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Believeintruth: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
bhella10:
I have not seen one Northern man cry and wail amidst all these lockjam. Non yet from SW and SS. But our Ipob boys seems to be the only set of Nigerians crying everyday. Is it now safe to say SE is the capital of poverty in Nigeria? Just a question.

If you are saying this rubbish then you don't have sense. Go to the north and see how they are complaining. You just wake up here and talk rubbish.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by benuejosh: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
athaboi:
just shut up you this rat
my nairaland babe has come online to rant. We must not be on the same page always. Now, shift!
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Believeintruth: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Larryndelaw:
BAT never complain rather you people are the ones gnashing teeth. He said don't pity me. J applied for the job and take responsibilities. By the way why don't you people focus on your state govt. The funds released to them for palliative what happened to.it. Also do you know how much Delta received as one of the oil producing states. Ask the former and present governor where is the money. We saw what wike did with his own money. I shocked that delta state people can't ask questions. Only for Arise TV owner and the crew talking nonsense. Imo3arnt the owner of Arise is from delta and they wasted Delta money on PDP election. Where is even Okowa?

If you have sense you will not say this rubbish.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Larryndelaw: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Believeintruth:

If you have sense you will not say this rubbish.
Ask your state governor what he did with the money he got?
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Believeintruth: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
aviara:

You are wrong, the previous govt made provision for subsidy till end of May 2023 in the budget. It was up to the next govt to draw a blueprint on how to systematically remove it so it won't have devastating impact on the economy. This is so important because most countries subsidies petrol and energy because the whole economy rest on it. By the way, I hope you read a few days ago that the govt is still paying subsidy through the backdoor because the landing cost of petrol is increasing as the naira is losing value.

I guess you know nothing about macro economics

Don't waste your time. These guys are paid to misinform the people.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Larryndelaw: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
aviara:

Blind courage which Tinubu embarked on with the subsidy removal without setting up his cabinet is the reason economy is in comatose and the suffering has increased more than what we saw under Buhari. I know you won't agree with me that the economy is in comatose.

Talking about having a blueprint before taking a decision that will affect over 200 million people.
1. The issue of CNG which the govt is just trying to do should have been put in place before subsidy removal.
2. Govt should have encouraged modular refineries in the six geopolitical zones
3. Govt would have through the NNPC procured more than enough diesel from overseas to curb scarcity
4. Govt would have negotiated with the oil marketers on certain terms to the advantage of the general public
5. Govt would have provided subsidized buses in the six geopolitical zones.
6. It was also an economic error to remove oil subsidy and float the naira knowing well that that foreign exchange is required to import petrol.

You people protested that Jonathan removed subsidy in January 2012 that the timing was wrong but kept mute when Tinubu removed same on his first day in office.
Okay ask.your governor about the money giving to them for palliative. What did they do with the money. Everything should not be federal.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Believeintruth: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
johnjose68:

Agbakoba has been trying to stay on the safe side since the tribunal declared judgement in favour of President Tinubu.
We know he is an obi.dense. He was the one that drove them down the hill of believing in a must-win-25% Abuja vote...even though he knows better....but he allowed his sentiment and emotion to override his judgement and common sense.

Anyway, the president is focused and moving us to a great destination...

But wait, who is Obi ONWUBUASI

Oga shut up
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by chaloskyx: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
does toughness menan competency no? by toughness it means tough to trow factual allegations under the rug and tag them as baseless all in an attempt to hold power you stole from the electorates by rigging o in other news £1 = N1,3000 another proof being tough does not mean being competent🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Larryndelaw: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians.
wait till 2031 and let your obi try again. Or you can easily. make him the president of Biafra quickly so that he can Turn Biafra land to Dubai. I bet you if Biafra is achieved today. OBI WILL NOT BE IN NUMBER 100 TO BE CONSIDERED AS PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA. IF YOU DOUBT IT , LETS GO FOR IT.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Believeintruth: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Ask your state governor what he did with the money he got?

Palliative can never solve the issues we have presently. Stop saying rubbish.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Sleekfingers: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
b3llo:
He said he can!

And he will
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Tareq1105: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truths9ja:
Yes soo. A kg of gas ⛽️ is now #1200. It has not raised to this level before? Inflation of food commodities is at high prices now.

With a debt portfolio of #78 trillion on assumption of duty, and a meager $3.6 billion on our foreign reserve (instead of $34.6 billion written in the Handover Note), we should know that it would be tough.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Cromagnon: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
israelmao:
Most of those who are saying endure pain now and enjoy later should be stripped of whatever represents their comfortability and see how it feels to endure pain.APC has set Nigeria backwards by more than two decades.
okay
Don't endure na
Continue suffering for another 63 yrs
Since you have coconut head
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Larryndelaw: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Believeintruth:

Palliative can never solve the issues we have presently. Stop saying rubbish.
Oga why not ask.your governor first. Delta states got billions of Naira as an oil producing states and okowa wasted everything by sponsoring PDP presidential election and nobody from.delta can ask for the money. Rather children of hates are fixated on Lagos.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Tareq1105: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Larryndelaw:
wait till 2031 and let your obi try again. Or you can easily. make him the president of Biafra quickly so that he can Turn Biafra land to Dubai. I bet you if Biafra is achieved today. OBI WILL NOT BE IN NUMBER 100 TO BE CONSIDERED AS PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA. IF YOU DOUBT IT , LETS GO FOR IT.

Someone they would never ever vote as Biafra Republic president is the one they want to force on republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Yiuwenhum: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
It has been very tough especially for businesses
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by tctrills: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
grandstar:
I think in terms of the economy, Tinubu and Babangida are the 2 rulers who have faced the toughest economies.

Babangida took over after 4 years of recession. Tinubu took over from the Buhari's government after thoroughly grounding it and leaving it chronically indebted when you factor in debt sustainability.

You mean the same Tinubu that was a supporter and financier of the Buhari elections? Then we are in for a rough time.
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by TinubuThief: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
america and europe were not built in 8years.
Senseless man.
Na hunger and depression go finally quench you zombie without functioning brain
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by Bluntemperor: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Naso. Poverty mentality
For how long will this good thing take?

You should have asked all the Past leaders since independence - how they have depending on Oil- as a Single - Mini Product - without Diversifications!
Almost all the Past leaders - both Military and Civilian are culpable,for using Lip Services for Nigerian Situations:
•No Light, No Refineries,No Roads and No Rail Infrastructures,No Industries established,No Employments for over 30% Youths, States Regularly Share Quarterly Revenue Allocations, Security Challenges during GEJ and Buhari was nothing to write home about and- you want NIGERIANS to be happy!
•Tinubu- who came in May 29th, 2023 is not the Problem but you may see it from myopic view because this Oil 'thing' we ALL Depends -supposed to have been corrected over 30- yrs ago!
We Must look inwards to fix Nigeria and Nigeria will be great again!
A Blunt Talk By Dr Agbakoba( SAN).
Re: Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba by athaboi(f): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
my nairaland babe has come online to rant. We must not be on the same page always. Now, shift!
babe kel you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency / NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants / Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.