Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About (16092 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Announces The Arrival Of A Brand New Church Aircraft / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Entprys(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2023
Christians, let s wash our bra in public always.
Radarada
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Danmisra(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2023
condralbedez:
Thing to avoid while visiting pentecostal church for the first Methodist ,Anglican, Catholic are same all over the world.

Hmmmm.
Some people are really divided
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Pvin: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2023
Do not go to the church at all Thomas
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Jomonix: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2023
pradoyeep:
If while you come to a new place or a strange land, and you find a church there to attend, these are the things you should not do until you have verified if the church is truly of God.

(1) Do not take holy communion, do not eat there, do not drink anything there. Because if it is an evil church, you may implicate yourself.
(2) Do not give tithe or offering there except you are led. If you give to a church serving an evil power, you are not giving to God.
(3) Do not go for counselling. Going for counselling is like exposing yourself. Imagine telling an occultic pastor of your personal family issues.
(4) Do not let them lay hands on you.
(5) Do not date any person there. Until you are sure the church is clean, do not date or marry any person there.

If you notice the church is evil, leave immediately even if there are no other churches there.

Why in the first place will you be in a strange church.

A man should be lead to a church after he understand what the church stands for.

If you must be in their space then you should participate in whatever they do, otherwise stay off, else you are simply a spy.
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by CJStarz: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2023
Your post is laden with FEAR but God has not given us the spirit of fear but of BOLDNESS AND SOUND MIND.
If you know that HE WHO IS IN YOU IS GREATER THAN ANYTHING OUT THERE and you went to that Church with an open mind to worship God,give your offering freely and move on. If in the course of service your spirit feels agitated with the goings on there,you can quietly leave,not out of fear but out of boldness and sound mind.
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by bigcasava1(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2023
Entprys:
No 5 ?

...but if it is not an evil church, ... Unlimited dating.

nyanma nyanma advice
dating doesn't mean knacking! Remove those dorty for ur brain.
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Chidozie4847(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
May God punish Israel and their supporters!

Cursed be Israel and USA!

And to you Christians supporting the oppressive Jewish extension of the USA and their hypocrisy, I just pray God heals you wholly cos you need more than a miracle!
how does this got to do with Israel and gaza.if u don't know what to say in a trade why don't you keep quite and keeping moving instead of disgracing yourself
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Chidozie4847:
how does this got to do with Israel and gaza.if u don't know what to say in a trade why don't you keep quite and keeping moving instead of disgracing yourself

The disgrace Palestinian Christians are facing is more than you disgracing me!

Put on your thinking cap!

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by sulakishop(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2023
Don't drop your house/office address
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by barinedan(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2023
The post made a lot of sense
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Hezmatosky: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2023
Understand this. God dose not take counsel in wickedness. When a place is called church, no evil is associated with it. If you find evil there, its no longer a church. Get the difference. Church is a house of God, evil place is an evil place. Don't join heads together. By the way, who carry you come here sef? People like you just turned born again but una wan do pass God undecided
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Monday60655(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2023
Always pray for the gift of discernment so that as soon as you enter into a new place you can discern wether you are in the right place or not.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by StanleyMentor1: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Entprys:
No 5 ?

...but if it is not an evil church, ... Unlimited dating.

nyanma nyanma advice

Lolz, once you discover say no be evil church, subscribe to wetin dey do you, if na unlimited dating, you fire on, he made mention of marrying too, you fit subscribe to unlimited marriage grin
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Quality20(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Most guys only go to new churches to get chicks to phuck
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Tisham20(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2023
I will eat and drink my God will not fail me grin grin cheesy
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by SeriouslySense(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2023
Its sensible.
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by SeriouslySense(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2023
thats true
Monday60655:
Always pray for the gift of discernment so that as soon as you enter into a new place you can discern wether you are in the right place or not.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Mrniceguy001: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2023
You've made zero sense.
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by phemmyfour: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2023
pradoyeep:
If while you come to a new place or a strange land, and you find a church there to attend, these are the things you should not do until you have verified if the church is truly of God.

(1) Do not take holy communion, do not eat there, do not drink anything there. Because if it is an evil church, you may implicate yourself.
(2) Do not give tithe or offering there except you are led. If you give to a church serving an evil power, you are not giving to God.
(3) Do not go for counselling. Going for counselling is like exposing yourself. Imagine telling an occultic pastor of your personal family issues.
(5) Do not date any person there. Until you are sure the church is clean, do not date or marry any person there.

If you notice the church is evil, leave immediately even if there are no other churches there.
Today's Pharisees
How is the state of my shoe determines the level of my faith?
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Caleb15(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2023
The church i went to this morning they cooked rice but i no go share location una no dey greet person for here
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by bigwig071(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
All I know is that Islam is satanic... because everything about Muhammad is pure evil and nothing good has ever come out from Islam... can someone tell me one good thing about Muhammad or Islam no one can... the Allah we all know that he is satanic...
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Osanoghodua1: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
My pastor's wife was once posted to another branch for an IT, on Sunday it was time for communion ( the body and the blood of Jesus) God opened her eyes to see that the pastor was an occult and giving people a polluted blood to drink, so who drinks have a spiritual problem. She refused taking, she didn't complete her she dealt with it. They have Left pastoring me for years, but her husband is Spiritual father till date. He's anointed into the office of a prophet.
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by donmik: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
As ood as dont go to a new church na
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by frankblinkz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
I was born in a kind of church were you think that it's only us that will make heaven and every other church are not worshipping a true God.
That's how I was program to accept my own church as a Christian,so I asked myself with this were is the love amongst us as christians with other christians.

Last last No pastor is fulfilling the commandments that said thou shall love thy neighbor as thy self.
If you doubt me,Ask if any deeper life pastor can attend a celestial church program obeying their instructions by removing their footwears too,and also a Lord's choosen pastor attend a Catholic adoration program.
Vice versa for other churches.
Pastors keep scattering the bible to suit their own selfish interests.
Pastors keeps investing members money on different businesses.
Owning of schools that members can't afford.
Competition of biggest churches.
Dunamis is highest capacity more than a football stadium.
They now have five services on a Sunday,Ah !! What happened to preaching against lateness to church.
This time don't worry come any time with your offerings.
Pastors make themselves God, compelling women to respect them more than their husbands.
You cannot visit any church in peace,they will ask for first timers and trap them convincing to always come back,so the person don't have a church before coming to yours or what.
Imagine coming to pay me a visit as a pastor without calling to know if I'm around just because your church is still new..
Once it's members are large,they don't remember you exist.
Once they need more money they hold programs with heavy titles for a week.

Inside church you will bring items as gift for pastor,they stay in your presence and resell it.
I swear person fit buy one garden egg for 30k inside church (no be juju be that)

Church is purely a business
Omo work hard and pray to God, your prayers will be answered
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Popesuccess(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
pradoyeep:

Don't even enter a church unless you are sure is a true church of God. You can be hypnotized by just entering
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by chubinwa(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
I can't reject there meal offer. That one is very important to me. Infact, that's part of the reason of going to new churches
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by hotseat: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
This pieces of advice, though precautionary, also expose the nature of today's churches.

Most of them are sole proprietorships, business oriented, and frighteningly, occultic in practice.

This is so because instead of looking up to Jesus - the author and finisher of our faith - we look up to mortal man aka GOs.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and not any man and not even the Pope who too needs the salvation of Christ Jesus.
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Chetas81(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wicked people go to religion house in Nigeria, that is why kidnapping business, ritualism business won't leave, because they use alleluya and alahu Akbar in their mouth, you will think their better more than non religion people like you
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by BlessedSam01: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Tpain20:

Whats your base for your content??
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by Truth234(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
chudez0147:
How do you not let them lay hands on you? I visited this church and the I too sabi man placed his hand on my head and started praying. I do I take his hands off . I thought he should know better

You will move your head. He will immediately get the meaning. If the wrong person placed a hand on your head hmmm Leviticus 1 vs 4.
Re: Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About by ican2020: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
pradoyeep:

Given tithe is not outdated read your bible and stop acting foolish for Christ said my people perish for lack of knowledge seek knowledge and you will be free from stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess / Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi / Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.