Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? (18675 Views)

Electricity: How Do I Know The Band I Am On? / Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? by joseph1832(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You harass me daily, a woman in America that you don’t know now and will never know. You are nothing more than a big, closeted gay SISSY to harass and confront the politicians robbing your country blind, borrowing against your children’s futures, and keeping you caged in squalor. For 2 years straight, all you’ve done is harass and violate me by emailing me pictures of yourself and another Nigerian man having oral and anal sex as well as pictures of adults raping children and the moderators on this site do NOTHING. IF they ban you, you create a new moniker and immediately start emailing me pictures of you performing sexual acts with other men and small CHILDREN, you filthy, degenerate, born-loser! You are a SICK, mentally ill pervert OBSESSED with America and the supposed fall of the dollar while your own naira is so worthless, I wouldn’t use it to wipe my A$$ with. I hope your drug use, mental illness, and sickness that causes you to violate young Nigerian men and children of both sexes leads you straight to hell. Meanwhile, I haven’t experienced a power outage since a hurricane 5 years ago, I eat three meals and more if I chose to, and I don’t have to worry about the things that coward men like you ignore and leave for women in your country to worry sick about. YOU and people just like you are the reason your country is at the bottom of the garbage pile.
You made the moniker BiggieMike because you are obsessed with the white supremacist lie about Michelle Obama being a man. What’s funny is that Michelle Obama has more money and resources that your family will ever see for twelve generations. She does not piss outside or in a bucket nor does she worry where her next meal is coming from. You know who does all those things? YOU! That woman has panties that cost more than the amount of money you see in a month. Keep harassing me about BRICS, something you’re too daft to understand and something that your country will NEVER be a part of, while the value of your currently continues to sink deeper and deeper into the septic tank. Keep harassing me about Putin and Kim Jong, two me. Who wouldn’t piss on your psychotic black ass if you were on FIRE. They aren’t sending you grain or anything else.
Your wretched mother should’ve swallowed you but your dumb a$$ father couldn’t even aim right, you lowly piece of garbage. I hope you see the end of your life in a filthy cell where you belong.
damn.
Re: Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? by oyatz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

There are many parts of Lagos now enjoying uninterrupted power supply.....try locate them. A place I know of is Ketu and environs.

If you are open to relocating. I once stayed in Jos around Bukuru area....we didn't use nepa but NESCO who operates uninterrupted power supply in about 2 or 3 LGAs
Can you please shed more light on this NESCO electricity
Re: Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Biggiemike:

Mumu it is no news that the zoo has epileptic power supply.
Every idiot knows this.

The emphasis remains gringolandia's collapse.

What degenerates cannot destroy does not exist.

More gibberish from an angry, closeted gay incel who hides behind a screen and picks fights with women because he feels that he has to compete with them for men.
You harass me daily, a woman in America that you don’t know now and will never know. You are nothing more than a big, closeted gay SISSY to harass and confront the politicians robbing your country blind, borrowing against your children’s futures, and keeping you caged in squalor. For 2 years straight, all you’ve done is harass and violate me by emailing me pictures of yourself and another Nigerian man having oral and anal sex as well as pictures of adults raping children and the moderators on this site do NOTHING. IF they ban you, you create a new moniker and immediately start emailing me pictures of you performing sexual acts with other men and small CHILDREN, you filthy, degenerate, born-loser! You are a SICK, mentally ill pervert OBSESSED with America and the supposed fall of the dollar while your own naira is so worthless, I wouldn’t use it to wipe my A$$ with. I hope your drug use, mental illness, and sickness that causes you to violate young Nigerian men and children of both sexes leads you straight to hell. Meanwhile, I haven’t experienced a power outage since a hurricane 5 years ago, I eat three meals and more if I chose to, and I don’t have to worry about the things that coward men like you ignore and leave for women in your country to worry sick about. YOU and people just like you are the reason your country is at the bottom of the garbage pile.
You made the moniker BiggieMike because you are obsessed with the white supremacist lie about Michelle Obama being a man. What’s funny is that Michelle Obama has more money and resources that your family will ever see for twelve generations. She does not piss outside or in a bucket nor does she worry where her next meal is coming from. You know who does all those things? YOU! That woman has panties that cost more than the amount of money you see in a month. Keep harassing me about BRICS, something you’re too daft to understand and something that your country will NEVER be a part of, while the value of your currently continues to sink deeper and deeper into the septic tank. Keep harassing me about Putin and Kim Jong, two me. Who wouldn’t piss on your psychotic black ass if you were on FIRE. They aren’t sending you grain or anything else.
Your wretched mother should’ve swallowed you but your dumb a$$ father couldn’t even aim right, you lowly piece of garbage. I hope you see the end of your life in a filthy cell where you belong.
Re: Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? by Rolings: 6:40am On Oct 29, 2023
oyatz:

Can you please shed more light on this NESCO electricity

It's privately owned and was built to support the minning industry. Their coverage is a few state in the middle belt. Go to www.nesconigeria.com for more
Re: Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? by juman(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Some cities in Nigeria already have more stable electricity as I read.
Read about them.
Re: Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? by skultrick(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I'm trying to understand what laptop you comfortably bought for 1 million naira only to come on nairaland to lament about spending 160K on generator usage monthly.

Sounds like you have the tendency to be wasteful when you can have same satisfaction from spending lesser on alternatives.

My system cost me 370K. I don't own a generator. I have a solar power pack I ordered from New Jersey at a cumulative cost of 175K. It's charged with electricity as well and can keep my gadgets and system powered for 80 hours before the next charge.

I also have a mini solar installation done at 160K that enables me use two fans and bulbs and when electricity comes on, I use my AC.

Everything listed here didn't even cost me up to the amount you wasted to buy a laptop. Sometimes you have to plan according to economic realities.

Please what's the name of the solar power pack you bought for 175k? I really need to invest in one. Thanks for the reply.
Re: Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? by kelz2205: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
CooldipoMPS:

Good decision! We also offer cheaper alternative for workstations like yours,Much cheaper too, see previous post above. Value for money guaranteed, don't hesitate to recommend us for those on a budget. Warm regards!

Specs and price?

Do you have an office in Abuja?

Warranty?
Re: Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? by CooldipoMPS: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
kelz2205:

Specs and price?

Do you have an office in Abuja?

Warranty?

price from 86k and above, we deliver nationwide!

+2348.0653.16307 WhatsApp
Re: Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? by CooldipoMPS: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
skultrick:

Please what's the name of the solar power pack you bought for 175k? I really need to invest in one. Thanks for the reply.

Have you heard about MPS from Cooldipo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Cancels Lekki-epe Expressway Concession / Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia / Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.