Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Disintegrating Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disintegrating Nigeria (407 Views)

Nigeria Is Disintegrating By Wole Soyinka / buhari Has No Solution To Nigeria’s Problems, Country Disintegrating- Soyinka / Nigeria Disintegrating Under Buhari – Udenwa, Former Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disintegrating Nigeria by captaininiobong(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
At what point is it necessary to divide a country? To me the issue of Nigeria is too big for one person to handle.
But if there is a decentralized government, everyone or axis will focus on thier strength, there will be less of corruption and everyone will be happy with less eyes on federal government money.

Can we analyze instances of country that got divided and how they are faring now. If possible provide and excel file showing the country and thier GDP, or other variable. I will analyze this for free using data analysis tools and theory so we can get it on public space and crave towards it.

If we don't do anything towards the betterment of the country, it will affect our children's children before we begin to recover.

My contact is in my signature,

1 Like

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by LeoDeKing: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
That agulu packaged fraud can never be president of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by captaininiobong(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

It's not a matter of insulting him because nothing will change. The best is to opt for a better decision with facts.

So make your contributions towards it by making research and present them in an excel sheet. I will compile the dataset of everyone and interpret here on nairaland. I will also do my best for it to get to public space.

3 Likes

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by kettykin: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Says who, if it is God's will nothing will stop it . If igbos can rule Liberia, Seria Leone, Gabon, Nigeria then nothing and nobody can stop Peter Obi when his time has come.

3 Likes

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
why will anyone read all the rubbish you have been writing on Nairaland and believe you are not irresponsible....gosh

3 Likes

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu is a certificate forger. A narcotic and any fraud you can think of...

You Yoruba's have started posting distorted pictures of Peter Obi right?

You'll weep for Tinubu soon when his pictures will flood the internet, you know we have the strength and numbers to achieve that....

Poverty will kee you under Tinubu....

3 Likes

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by QBCD454: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
I agree with you Other countries were forced together by the British; Bangladesh and Pakistan cessated. They were put together with India but they decided to split. If they were together now, there conflict would be 10 times worse than Nigeria. It is only Africans that stick to these borders.

Split and we will have peace.

Literally there are a lot of places that redrew, you didn't.

2 Likes

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
Can you be president?
LeoDeKing:

1 Like

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by LeoDeKing: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Can you be president?
Yes.

Though this is not about me, but the agulu thief aspiring to be president.

You insulting Tinubu 24/7, can you even dream of being in aso rock as a cleaner?

2 Likes

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by Jlow2: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
captaininiobong:

It's not a matter of insulting him because nothing will change. The best is to opt for a better decision with facts.

So make your contributions towards it by making research and present them in an excel sheet. I will compile the dataset of everyone and interpret here on nairaland. I will also do my best for it to get to public space.
nigeria is irredeemable most Nigeria dnt hate bad leaders they just want them from their tribe or religion, after oluwole govt came to power I realized that Abacha and ibb were actually good men not to mention gej , oluwole people and gang of touts were just jealous of these ex presidents, and used the media , tribal and religious sentiments to cover their plans, I am surprised that during buhari he is insulted everyday on how unbearable life has become for Nigerians , same people that insult buhari everyday when dollar was 600 , diesel 750, and fuel 220 re supporting and praising oluwole when dollar is 1100, diesel 1100 and fuel 620, 4get this country I swear, 6or7yrs ago you go to Cotonou with 20k you collect 60k cfa, and today you go with same 20k u collect 15k cfa, indeed there was a country.
Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by yarimo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
comrade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
The main bottlenecks are the political and religious class. Secondly, some group of people benefiting from the corruption in Nigeria wont support the idea. Thirdly, religion. Islam and Christain polarization of the country. Let's stop beating around the bush. The solution is 2 prong: we either amend the constitution to be pro-people, implement the resolutions of the national sovereign conference of 2014. Or we go back to regional government(true federalism). But if these are too complex and difficult to achieve, then we should disintegrate and go our separate ways. The disintegration should be based on referendum and not coercion. If all the states in Niger Delta agree to form a country, so be it. If Oduduwa wants to form alliance with Arewa, so be it. If some Niger Deltan states want to join Biafra, so be it. Let's stop deceiving ourselves that we are one Nigeria. WE ARE NOT!!!!!!!
Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by orisa37: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by orisa37: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG. THIS MESSAGE GOES TO ALL ANTI CORRUPTION CRUSADES IN NIGERIA.
Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by orisa37: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
ATIKOBIDATTI, DO YOU HEAR THAT?
Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
If you say you can be president, when you've not been a local govt chairman but think a two time gov has no chance then you must have shoe brain!
LeoDeKing:

Yes.

Though this is not about me, but the agulu thief aspiring to be president.

You insulting Tinubu 24/7, can you even dream of being in aso rock as a cleaner?

Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by captaininiobong(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
QBCD454:
I agree with you Other countries were forced together by the British; Bangladesh and Pakistan cessated. They were put together with India but they decided to split. If they were together now, there conflict would be 10 times worse than Nigeria. It is only Africans that stick to these borders.

Split and we will have peace.

Literally there are a lot of places that redrew, you didn't.

Okay places like?
Re: Disintegrating Nigeria by captaininiobong(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:
The main bottlenecks are the political and religious class. Secondly, some group of people benefiting from the corruption in Nigeria wont support the idea. Thirdly, religion. Islam and Christain polarization of the country. Let's stop beating around the bush. The solution is 2 prong: we either amend the constitution to be pro-people, implement the resolutions of the national sovereign conference of 2014. Or we go back to regional government(true federalism). But if these are too complex and difficult to achieve, then we should disintegrate and go our separate ways. The disintegration should be based on referendum and not coercion. If all the states in Niger Delta agree to form a country, so be it. If Oduduwa wants to form alliance with Arewa, so be it. If some Niger Deltan states want to join Biafra, so be it. Let's stop deceiving ourselves that we are one Nigeria. WE ARE NOT!!!!!!!

It's very hipocritcal to assume Nigeria is one, we aren't. That was a great contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? / So At The End Of The Day, Nigerian Courts Did Not Punish INEC?????? / A Visiting Sheik In Abuja Just Called Nigeria A Muslim Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.