Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,088 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Before You Plan Your Suicide, Watch This ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Plan Your Suicide, Watch This ! (156 Views)

How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Plan Your Suicide, Watch This ! by WiseSolutionsNG: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Before You Plan Your Suicide, Watch This ! by NJV: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2023
@OP thanks for the videos.

However, you should also be careful not to end up in hell because of unforgivness. I read the exchange of words between you and that other guy yesterday and I cldnt help but notice you were still so pained at what happened btw the 2 of you.

You can't say you've forgiven someone and continue dragging the person or bringing up the issue once you see his post. You'd just be deceiving yourself. That guy may end up making heaven while you end up in hell cos of hidden pain and hurt in your heart. It's called bitterness and scriptures warn against it.

God's word says he that think he stands shd take heed lest he falls. It painful to be wrongly accused if what you said happened is really so. And it can cause you to cry in your closet. Total forgiveness can be humanly hard but our God demands it. So what shd you do??

1) be honest before God and ask him to forgive you for any hidden hurt against that guy. Also ask God for the grace to completely let go of what happened.

2a.) always remember the guy who hurt you in your prayers. Pray for him to succeed. Ask God's mercy for his life. See... fake it if you have to! But I tell you, as you continue praying that prayer for him daily, the hurt in your heart will begin to melt and you will soon start praying genuinely for him. You must be intentional with this task.

2b.) Also, quickly say that prayer of blessing for him anytime his thoughts come to your mind, other than your usual devotion time.

3) After sometime, genuinely reach out to him and apologize to him for the whole issue. Yes, you heard me - apologize to him cos he's hurting too. Also tell him that you have forgiven him for any way he hurt you.

Now you may not be able to predict his response. But make up your mind that whatever his response will be, you won't make any issue out of it. Avoid any arguments too.

However, if his response is good, ask how he's been faring and encourage him.

@OP, I know you read your Bible well, so I want to believe that these points I raised above will prompt some scriptures in your heart.

I genuinely hope that this experience will strengthen you and make you better as a child of God.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Soya Bean Oil Wholesale,5l,25l / Upwork Verified Account Needed Asap / Peeled Copper Scrap Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.