Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke (2566 Views)

Men With Pure Intentions, Why Are You Broke? / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Some things we do both consciously or unconsciously make the difference between attracting money into our life and chasing away those much sought after credit alerts

I will do my best to drop some common ones here, as I'm restricted by time and space.

1. Keeping dirty finger/toenails

Unless you're a mehanic , how do expect to attract the the spirit of money ?
Yes ! Money is a spirit energy, with dirty hands and fingernails you will only end up driving money away from you.

Well manicured and clean hands are a money magnet believe it or not. Try it and see how finances rush into your life.

2. Keeping and Accumulating POS debit receipts

I stepped into a friend's vehicle the other day and his ash tray was filled with all manner of POS debit papers...wow !
Just accumulating these receipts is like accumulating negative energy...the opposite of the energy you want.

Credit.

3 Broken mirrors

Keeping broken mirrors , eyeglasses in your home , handbag or car etc. is a sign that money is and will continue to avoid you. Get rid of those broken items and keep them far from you. Some girls can carry a broken mirror powder set in their handbag for years.

Hence, they're always looking for urgent 5k..

I guarantee you'll see a change when you choose to adopt these and other measures....

Bye till next time

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5QzTRmpSH_ymV2Oo8492dNBMeTUTCWd/view?usp=drivesdk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by Xainttee001(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
For d nails toh.

2 Likes

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
* additional Tip for #1

Practice Washing your hands with salt for mind blowing shift in your finances

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
4. Cursing and badmouthing your environment/country

Yes we know it's very common these days for people in this country to say things like...cursed country , useless country, shithole....etc

When you curse the ground you stand on, how will bear you the fruits you are always praying for ?

Adopt a habit of remaining silent if you have nothing good to say about your neighborhood or country... wherever you find yourself.

If you can, then bless the land .

Say, this is the land of my riches, my success, my favour and wonderful miracles in my life.

This land favours and supports my best life !

8 Likes

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by byinks(f): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by VinnyBaba: 5:55am On Oct 16, 2023
Honestly, I Agree with your Points.๐Ÿ‘

Particularly, the Dirty Nails, POS receipts and Broken Mirrors!๐Ÿค”

As humans, we Shouldn't appear CHEAP, if we want to Attract Money! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜’

10 Likes

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by udede(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Drinking before 6pm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Honestly, I Agree with your Points.๐Ÿ‘

Particularly, the Dirty Nails, POS receipts and Broken Mirrors!๐Ÿค”

As humans, we Shouldn't appear CHEAP, if we want to Attract Money! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜’

Thank u.

3 Likes

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by Lance008(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2023
Saying rubbish can make you broke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by gameova(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by byinks(f): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by DyingFetus: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bleeping oloshos and playing bet

Childofdoom I greet you !!!
Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
5. Using statements like " I'm broke" " I don't have the money"

Everytime you affirm these statements you are broadcasting a frequency to your subconscious mind and the universe to pick up.

And what happens is that these 2 entities have a tendency to replay those frequencies back to your life experience over and over again.

Instead of saying that say something like;
"I didn't budget for that" or "That's a great idea but I cannot commit right now"

3 Likes

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2023
Fact

1 Like

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by Newdawn30: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
DelilahMakinde:
5. Using statements like " I'm broke" " I don't have the money"

Everytime you affirm these statements you are broadcasting a frequency to your subconscious mind and the universe to pick up.

And what happens is that these 2 entities have a tendency to replay those frequencies back to your life experience over and over again.

Instead of saying that say something like;
"I didn't budget for that" or "That's a great idea but I cannot commit right now"

No go hustle, they there they expect money spirit you go wait tire... I did all this things when I was younger sha, the law of attraction. I am here to tell you that faith without work is dead

1 Like

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by Godsongang: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Okay ooo...
Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by Nonexisting1: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Pastorpreneurs have so destroyed the mindset of Nigerians that people without means of livelihoods are waiting on luck and grace to make them millionaires. Even bible gives hint about work + shop. If you don't work, no shop for you unless you beg. No shortcuts.

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by VinnyBaba: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
DelilahMakinde:
Fact

Once Again, you are RIGHT!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

In 2018, I was doing a STRESSFUL Job and discovered I had a Strand of White Hair.๐Ÿ˜ฏ

I Angrily plucked it out and After some time, LEFT the Job.๐Ÿ˜•

To this 2023, My Hair is Dark like that Arsenal's FC Coach. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

When You Live a Stress-free Life, you won't have GreyHairs like that. ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
"Salary is simply a drug for poverty management."

Do you agree ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together / Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? / I Think My Girlfriend Is A Bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.